Asian girls are very underrated tbh

understandable, not everyones sexual preference
Reminder that this creature is your avi
74B8205E 4A20 4BB8 AA61 D2DA17DE8A06

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5683, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
"asian" quit coping those are all just koreans

go to Seoul or Itaewon for two weeks and your slay count will triple

just fake status max and say your famous in the west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, PenileFacialSurgery and PurplePaintBox
"asian" quit coping those are all just koreans

go to Seoul or Itaewon for two weeks and your slay count will triple

just fake status max and say your famous in the west

damn bro are you korean cause you seem knowledgable about asian culture and shit

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
damn bro are you korean cause you seem knowledgable about asian culture and shit

I could just recognize them from the first picture

Most of the Asians you see in the West that you say are ugly is because there not Koreans/Japanese, your seeing Islanders, Lower East Asia, Indians, etc.

Seoul is the capital of Korea, legit you can slay easily if you have half a brain and know how to use it

Plus the Korean barbecque is pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
I would go ahead.
But I fear, getting a boy - child. Whom could be having a bad time for life, in a Western world, dating wise. Or at least a massive uphill battle.

Don't want Elliot Rodgers type of situation, creating.

I hate how asian men are seen as inferior. Even by their own race members. If you get a boy, he will be treated inferior maybe for life, you can't out-parent that.

It's not so much, imo, that white guys have yellow fever. But that asian women have white fever. Guys are usuallynot that strict on race, I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
I would go ahead.
But I fear, getting a boy - child. Whom could be having a bad time for life, in a Western world, dating wise. Or at least a massive uphill battle.

If you raised him correctly he would be a God among men, you need to put him on tren, HGH, Stronglifts 5x5 as soon as he starts walking at 3 years old

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and PurplePaintBox
I would go ahead.
why worry when you could possibly be the father to an asian slayer like this?
Bogged

• Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
If you raised him correctly he would be a God among men, you need to put him on tren, HGH, Stronglifts 5x5 as soon as he starts walking at 3 years old
why worry when you could possibly be the father to an asian slayer like this?
View attachment 391249
I've been taught to believe.
Asian phenotype male, = it's over for him 95+% of the time in countries outside of the asian continent.

I know 1 Dutch dude, whom has a child with a Laos woman. Living in the Neterlands. The kid is small for Dutch standards, and from what I have heard he's bnot having an easy time at school as a young kid. I don't like that concept.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Having a boy is child abuse in modern society anyways. Pray to the fucking gods you get female children.

China must have figured out some techniques to make sure they get children of the desired gender.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and PurplePaintBox
Last edited:
I've been taught to believe.
Asian phenotype male, = it's over for him 95+% of the time in countries outside of the asian continent.

I know 1 Dutch dude, whom has a child with a Laos woman. Living in the Neterlands. The kid is small for Dutch standards, and from what I have heard he's bnot having an easy time at school as a young kid. I don't like that concept.

It was over for that kid from the womb. Laos?

We're talking about you having a kid with a PSL 6+ Korean girl in her early twenties, and then you have the kid hopped on hella roids, vitamins, red light etc. to get him big, tall, swole asf.

Mewing, studying, working etc. No way the kid is going to be less than PSL 7 especially if he looks white and you raise him in Asia, he'll have the time of his life.

Also Netherlands could be the WORST place to raise a hapa kid. If some native netherlanders say that everyone is too tall and the women aren't worth it, how is a hapa going to survive?

Jfl at showing 99th percentile fakeupmaxxed examples
Your average asian women:
Chinese girl 640 01

Even this i think is above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and hairyballscel
Images 12

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and PurplePaintBox
after reading this thread and reverse searching the pics/gifs, i watched like 5 videos of bae suzy
shes so perfect, i dont even have any words, she's insanely super beautiful
her in motion:

• +1
after reading this thread and reverse searching the pics/gifs, i watched like 5 videos of bae suzy
shes so perfect, i dont even have any words, she's insanely super beautiful
her in motion:

new oneitis?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper

Only good one I've seen so far really, would BREED.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
It was over for that kid from the womb. Laos?
I dunno, his life just started. He's like 8 orso I guess now. Yes, from Laos, Laos is a country in the Asian continent.
That Dutch dude I know, his wife is really small/short and not PSL6+ at all. More like facially in the normie range, just regular.

We're talking about you having a kid with a PSL 6+ Korean girl in her early twenties, and then you have the kid hopped on hella roids, vitamins, red light etc. to get him big, tall, swole asf.
Okay. I didn't know you are talking Korean women 6+ range. I'm pretty sure, these blue pilled parents of this boy I know won't do these things to VitamineMaxx that boy.

and you raise him in Asia, he'll have the time of his life.

That boy of this Dutch dude, would be special in a good way, in his home country I bet. But obvioulsy, she moved to Europe.

Also Netherlands could be the WORST place to raise a hapa kid. If some native netherlanders say that everyone is too tall and the women aren't worth it, how is a hapa going to survive?
height wise, Netherlands is likely pretty brutal for a hapa boy. Average white kids nowadays most seem to be avearge around 6 feet.

Through my life in the more quit ("countryside"), I have known 3 fully asian men when at school/study. All were incel, for sure.

Only decent Asian. Would breed.
Nana (나나) - MyDramaList

All panfaced gooks annihilated with one video

• JFL
Last edited:
of course in my opinion, but check these out first :love:

View attachment 390742
View attachment 390743
View attachment 390745
View attachment 390746
View attachment 390747
View attachment 390760
View attachment 390761
View attachment 390936
View attachment 390750
quite sad these types of asian girls stay in their home country while the ugly ricewhores come to the west 😭

Stay safe in your homes and don't get coronavirus my niggas :heart:
I have permanent mental scarring from being called racist in public by one of these women, so no

Tbh ngl a lot of white women have manly faces. If I had a choice I would still prefer a top tier white woman over a top tier asian, but the amount of white women with good faces here in america is very low whereas in asia you can see lots of women who are not fat and have decent faces. However white womens bodies also are just so much better than asian women and that really tips the scale in their favor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Id risk everything with one. even in this day and age

“Underrated”

FBB49773 8D5E 43DA 8171 E5DA169B1CBB

I would rather to fuck a female goat than sleeping with this weird creature JFL

theyre good for quick fucks or short term relationships

but theyre self hating and make ugly kids

wtf do you mean underrated? Asian women get the most messages and right swipes on online dating sites. They're vastly overrated lmfao, white men who have failed w/ white women just convince themselves they have yellow fever cuz they know they have it easy mode w/ them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Watching too much anime makes you like these creatures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
this is not even a comparison
asians are so fucking cancerugly idk how some men have a fetish for it
they dont even look human with their shit maxillas its like I ROBOT in asia every1 looks the same its hilarious
KANKERRRR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
The problem with Asian girls is that they all look the same. If you like one, you will like most Asian Girls. But if you dislike one, you will dislike most of them too.