Asian girl's ASS evolution

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and alpha_provider
im so glad i grew out of yellow fever

18522.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 18522 and cashmerefraud
This woman is born and raised in Korea, when she was there, this is what her ass looked like... Small, flat, shapeless
View attachment 2530648

Then, after a few years in Europe with her White boyfriend, it evolved into this, which is already a visible improvement
View attachment 2530651

And finally, after 5 years, this is her ass progress

View attachment 2530652

And in case you wanted to see what she looks like from the front/her boyfriend's face, here she is

How did her ass get so fat?

• Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum
This woman is born and raised in Korea, when she was there, this is what her ass looked like... Small, flat, shapeless
View attachment 2530648

Then, after a few years in Europe with her White boyfriend, it evolved into this, which is already a visible improvement
View attachment 2530651

And finally, after 5 years, this is her ass progress

View attachment 2530652

And in case you wanted to see what she looks like from the front/her boyfriend's face, here she is

not you anytime soon boyo

Its more than 10% genetic, as fat distribution is genetic
I guess that means that she always had the genetics for it, but couldn't reach her full potential without gaining weight

jesus christ, asian women look like dogshit even with 10000 filters applied to their pics
The south east asians mixed with white are legit the hottest women ever. Like a Filipina mixed white girl fuk.. Korean and chinese are ugly as shit yeah

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
No real man wants to fuck that :sick::sick:

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider and Hottaco34
And that's all there is to it, ass is 90% about bodyfat and 10% genetics
So it wasn't deadlifts, squats, RDLs and hip thrusts that grew my ass after all? It was just fat from my 25 lb bulk?
My thighs grew too though and I do squats, lunges, leg press and used to do leg extensions. But glutes are just body fat?
What about those negro men with muscular asses?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Asian girls just look inferior, sorry.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Hottaco34
I'm way better looking than her goofy looking boyfriend and just as tall

And yet while he is fucking her ugly ass recessed gook ass,

Ur making non stop posts about WMAF couples, wanking ur broken dick over the thought of it

My reaction to this thread:
Screenshot 20231109 205219 Chrome

And yet while he is fucking her ugly ass recessed gook ass,

Ur making non stop posts about WMAF couples, wanking ur broken dick over the thought of it
You‘re seething at WMAF every day

@Xangsane @anoright @bluepilled @khvirgin @WeiWei @ranierean @DutchDeew @alien @cillianmurphycel @HarrierDuBois @Anstrum95
Stop tagging me ni a.

the thread is high IQ except that we don't know about her stomach size, she may have just gotten fatter

That's Alex Landi, but your statement is true too

Nigga ur the one that posts about it every day
I haven't posted about it here in weeks. Get off my nuts, nigger

Stop tagging me ni a.
I didn't even tag you
the thread is high IQ except that we don't know about her stomach size, she may have just gotten fatter
That's part of the point. Most of the ass argument is just connected to the amount of bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
That's Alex Landi, but your statement is true too

I haven't posted about it here in weeks. Get off my nuts, nigger

I didn't even tag you

That's part of the point. Most of the ass argument is just connected to the amount of bodyfat
you expect me to believe that you didn't tag the most popular high IQ person on the forum?

well bodyfat is ok if that fat is part of the ass, but I think there's a huge amount on her belly as well