Asian guy brutally cucked LIVE

Brutal, Nanjing massacre
You realise I could buy 10 villages in Laos and enslave every single nigger dogs there
wtf why tho, was the girl atleast gl or you just felt like doing it evil low trust type shi :feelshah:
you wouldn’t if a girl is interested? they wasn’t really dating not my fault bro was high inhib

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
You realise I could buy 10 villages in Laos and enslave every single nigger dogs there

you wouldn’t if a girl is interested? they wasn’t really dating not my fault bro was high inhib
naw i be humble as shid, NICE GUYS FINISH LAST :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Already bought by the Chinese government, 5 Special economic zones in each city.

exactly, we literally own you coons

cap
Over CCP propaganding like a virus, in before my offspring have to study/work all day like chinks.

IMG 9299

atleast you havent fck her:owo:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Many such cases
OH MY GOD BRUTAL
always answer these questions non chalantly etc, tf this retard thought? “Hmmm, there is no possibility of her saying foreigners, where I will get completely cucked over, well lets proceed anyway.” Spray and pray type shi. Low iq deserved
Grows beard and becomes Arab aka typical Med
That's what happen when a little cuck date a girl above his tier, it's either he'll get cucked or betabuck caged or both
wtf is this hat :feelskek: bros repping snapchat
Blackpilled in motion
Being an asian guy in21 century its like a curse ong. Asian girls dont even date anymore their race wtf its going on
White = Volcel when the entirety of asian women will worship you
Are we expecting anything else?
Except she isnt
Looksmatched. She’s just a female with makeup
In my book he doesnt even looks Asian to me

This is what I would consider as Asians

That’s brutallll
I like how much she looks like the BWC queen herself
They look like they could be sisters

View attachment 3097672
If only they had stayed away from rice, they would’ve been like the mongol moggers
paid actor.

followup

• JFL
Reactions: Hellstrom and HeightPilledum