Asian guys cannot be incel in the west

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
There is always white girls who are into Kpop, Kdrama and Anime around in every towns and cities. I can find those more easily in big cities like Berlin, Paris, London, even in Madrid and ofc Turkey(this is more like a cheatcode just to get worshipped imo)

These girls consumed so much Asian contents that they have adopted cute behaviour and family oriented mindset, so they are indeed more hqnp than regular sorority toilets in each campuses.

I have had many girls interested in me double texting wanna meet up and stuffs but I fuck up everytime because I am too high inhibs to larp as Korean nor do I speak Korean language.

It’s not wrong to be fetishised imo.

Curry and Arab don’t really have the medias halo so they can only rely on being Chadpreet or else it’s over, meanwhile I can just be low htn and that’s enough.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 50702, fuxkdakikez and 8 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel

@AlexBrown84 @WishIwasChico @the BULL

There is always white girls who are into Kpop, Kdrama and Anime around in every towns and cities. I can find those more easily in big cities like Berlin, Paris, London, even in Madrid and ofc Turkey(this is more like a cheatcode just to get worshipped imo)

These girls consumed so much Asian contents that they have adopted cute behaviour and family oriented mindset, so they are indeed more hqnp than regular sorority toilets in each campuses.

I have had many girls interested in me double texting wanna meet up and stuffs but I fuck up everytime because I am too high inhibs to larp as Korean nor do I speak Korean language.

Curry and Arab don’t really have the medias halo so they can only rely on being Chadpreet or else it’s over, meanwhile I can just be low htn and that’s enough.
But they are ugly or mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
But they are ugly
They are mostly low mtb

But tbh that’s enough for me

Up to a certain point her looks matter less than her attitude and how she treats you.

I don’t want a stacylite who would cuck me and make my life a living hell everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
Slayer
IMG 6486

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, Sanguinius, Kristin and 4 others
They are mostly low mtb

But tbh that’s enough for me

Up to a certain point her looks matter less than her attitude and how she treats you.

I don’t want a stacylite who would cuck me and make my life a living hell everyday.
You're right, go get a gf now your look level is enough

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Most are ugly Ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
Most are ugly Ethnics

I havent met ethnic girls yet

I see white everyday eveywhere

Whenever I went back to Asia, I couldn’t believe seeing so many jet black hair in one place, it always take me awhile to adjust.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and sportsmogger

Most KPOP fans around me are ugly ethnics tbh, usually an ugly white girl too

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

Whenever I went back to Asia, I couldn’t believe seeing so many jet black hair in one place, it always take me awhile to adjust.
I see more black/arab girls than everything here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Not really.
There are a lot of Asians who are just plain ugly, not even kpop stans will like.
Same with every minority; just hit the genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, sportsmogger, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
I see more black/arab girls than everything here

You don’t like arab girls?

Are they the white skin one or brown skin one?

Most KPOP fans around me are ugly ethnics tbh, usually an ugly white girl too
You think I care about stacy, all it takes is low mtb-high mtb for me tbh.

Thats my looks threshold, I evaluate her otger domains after that tbh.

• JFL
You don’t like arab girls?

Are they the white skin one or brown skin one?
They are bbc only or waiting to marry an arab guy.
But I like them yeah. More lightskin.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Not really.
There are a lot of Asians who are just plain ugly, not even kpop stans will like.
Same with every minority; just hit the genetic lottery
High mtn-low htn asian is enough in such case?

They are bbc only or waiting to marry an arab guy.
But I like them yeah. More lightskin.
They don’t flirt with you?

Yeha regarding about marrying thats some big shit not to mentioned her parents on the religion choice.

We don't claim thecel
He has gone off to the dark side and transitioned to a female + it never began for his ipd
The cel isn’t Asian in our eyes

He is BBC now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Tbh I can back this up now. I’ve seen actually pretty decent white foids irl with forward maxilla’s and cute small noses hold hands with gooks. Meanwhile I’m top precentile for my race and get landwhales on tinder. I should be buying a rope already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jungcuck and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Tbh I can back this up now. I’ve seen actually pretty decent white foids irl with forward maxilla’s and cute small noses hold hands with gooks. Meanwhile I’m top precentile for my race and get landwhales on tinder. I should be buying a rope already
@andy9432 @Jungcuck @Eli

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jungcuck, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
Dnr but this is cope jfl

legit

just have to not wear glasses

approach sorority type white women with low inhib high trust theory

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel
Ok

this is only true if your asian and you look like me otherwise u just look like a stereotypical nerdy unhealthy unfit annoying chink

this is only true if your asian and you look like me otherwise u just look like a stereotypical nerdy unhealthy unfit annoying chink
@andy9432

I have found my doppleganger

Can you dm me your pics?

All the Asians I know are incel
Even indians outslay them in the west

Only Asian Changs for them sorry:
bigbang-top-2.jpg

i dont know how to dm pics just look at my post like 20 mins ago
@andy9432

I have found my doppleganger

Can you dm me your pics?

you're hideous bro, sorry but you look like the stereotypical asian nerd

turkey isn't white.

• JFL
@Meraki french and german women are giga uglyyyyyyyy ee and med women mog but idk if they like asians, maybe ee

you're hideous bro, sorry but you look like the stereotypical asian nerd
He's still young tho, he might grow up goodlooking like @andy9432

• JFL
He's still young tho, he might grow up goodlooking like @andy9432
how old is he, cause his nose, maxilla, mandible, skull, neck, height, frame are all awful sadly

how old is he, cause his nose, maxilla, mandible, skull, neck, height, frame are all awful sadly
this is cope and i probably mog you sadly nothing can change my mind

• JFL