Asian guys living in Western countries that refuse to get eye surgery are just asking to die alone

JaceyJace90

JaceyJace90

Iron
Seriously, I see you dudes without the surgery just hanging out with other guys on Friday/Saturday nights. You will never break that cycle unless you add soul to your eye area. I've said this in a previous post- monolids are downright freakish and alien looking. Ain't no WAY Jackie Chan woulda gotten famous with his former eye area. Before you call me "racist", I'm HAPA. My double eyelids mog tf outta pure Asians, but there's no reason why you cant have them yourself. Good luck.

-_- > o_o

Attachments

• kim-jaejoong-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg
    kim-jaejoong-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 28f19e8eb4e5315c06bd6d98a83096ab0f7b94c2_hq.jpg
    28f19e8eb4e5315c06bd6d98a83096ab0f7b94c2_hq.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Polish_20241008_142016760.jpg
    Polish_20241008_142016760.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
lefort 2 and double eyelid surgery is a minimum for all ching chongs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, truthhurts, sleeping_ghost and 4 others
Im very curious to what your ethnicity is my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Seriously, I see you dudes without the surgery just hanging out with other guys on Friday/Saturday nights. You will never break that cycle unless you add soul to your eye area. I've said this in a previous post- monolids are downright freakish and alien looking. Ain't no WAY Jackie Chan woulda gotten famous with his former eye area. Before you call me "racist", I'm HAPA. My double eyelids mog tf outta pure Asians, but there's no reason why you cant have them yourself. Good luck.

-_- > o_o
I'm really jealous of their aegyo sal honestly. But the research I've done tells me that it's not really possible to get the aegyo sal area augmented to the point of it being noticeable. Also ptosis correction, canthoplasties, these are also important too. Thoughts?

I'm really jealous of their aegyo sal honestly. But the research I've done tells me that it's not really possible to get the aegyo sal area augmented to the point of it being noticeable. Also ptosis correction, canthoplasties, these are also important too. Thoughts?
An artificial AS is not too noticeable tbh. It's a good way to create the illusion of bigger eyes. But the main focus should be removing excess skin around the eye area.

An artificial AS is not too noticeable tbh. It's a good way to create the illusion of bigger eyes. But the main focus should be removing excess skin around the eye area.
What I mean was that most aegyo sal augmentation doesn't actually make a huge difference unless you zoom in on them. I don't know, that's the impression I got from a lot of before and afters.

What I mean was that most aegyo sal augmentation doesn't actually make a huge difference unless you zoom in on them. I don't know, that's the impression I got from a lot of before and afters.
I would get the AS Aug, but first priority should jbwmaxxing the eyes

I would get the AS Aug, but first priority should jbwmaxxing the eyes
I've seen some pretty underwhelming double eyelid surgeries though. I made a post on it, but what do you think most underwhelming DES forget to consider when trying to ascend eye area?

I've seen some pretty underwhelming double eyelid surgeries though. I made a post on it, but what do you think most underwhelming DES forget to consider when trying to ascend eye area?
Agreed. I remember one Blackpilled YouTuber saying "you pretty much are what you are" which is true. It's not like Aziz Ansari can end up looking like Brad Pitt. It's never a guaranteed success when it comes to surgerymaxxing unfortunately. In this case extremely risky. I say if you were born with monolids/a very east Asian looking eye area and living in the West then you were cursed.

Women want to see your thoughts, your soul in the eyes. They evolved this way because babies cant talk for their first years and women must read their emotions through the eyes. You literally have no soul in the West as a super ricey looking male. But still there's no way to truly find out if it works unless you try.

Agreed. I remember one Blackpilled YouTuber saying "you pretty much are what you are" which is true. It's not like Aziz Ansari can end up looking like Brad Pitt. It's never a guaranteed success when it comes to surgerymaxxing unfortunately. In this case extremely risky. I say if you were born with monolids/a very east Asian looking eye area and living in the West then you were cursed.

Women want to see your thoughts, your soul in the eyes. They evolved this way because babies cant talk for their first years and women must read their emotions through the eyes. You literally have no soul in the West as a super ricey looking male. But still there's no way to truly find out if it works unless you try.
Yeah I'm really down about the fact that plastic surgery can't ascend me a lot, maybe up to an extra point. I definitely will be hitting the ptosis correction + DES + canthoplasty + rhinoplasty + pretarsal roll surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: JaceyJace90
I'm hapa myself, I plan to get double eyelid surgery in the future as well, my eye area isn't inherently bad, on paper everything seems mostly alright and I check the boxes for most ratios, but my eyes are just too small for my face, the only picture where my eyes look big is my pfp lol
I will likely get an Asian rhinoplasty as well, my nose isn't bad at all and my maxilla is well above average, but I still suffer nasolabial folds due to typical Asian maxillary genetics

On the plus side, I did get extremely large and protrusive zygos from my Asian mom and full lips

• +1
Reactions: JaceyJace90
I'm hapa myself, I plan to get double eyelid surgery in the future as well, my eye area isn't inherently bad, on paper everything seems mostly alright and I check the boxes for most ratios, but my eyes are just too small for my face, the only picture where my eyes look big is my pfp lol
I will likely get an Asian rhinoplasty as well, my nose isn't bad at all and my maxilla is well above average, but I still suffer nasolabial folds due to typical Asian maxillary genetics

On the plus side, I did get extremely large and protrusive zygos from my Asian mom and full lips
Be thankful you look like that, many hapas retain a lot of rice DNA. You could pass for a prettyboymaxxed Latino. From that angle your eyes size mog most pure Asians. Imo, Monolids on Asians look bad because their eyes are naturally Small, so if you have small eyes plus Monolids you're fucked because all you can really focus on is the skin around the eye. Whereas in your case your eyes are big enough to draw attention away from the Monolids, your eyes actual convey emotion which women want to see. I would still go for the double eyelid to ascend further but by no means are you fucked in the dating market. I can see you with stacies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• nsoiimax
Back