ASIAN Just turned 15 can i get a rating

ye has good bones but bad harmony imo, if he covers his eye and nose you could see that
i think rn for my age group im doing pretty well most kids in my class are 5,4 and a 3/10 not saying im much better but girls do speak to me (sometimes)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You have low confidence
no, my confidence is good but i know i am not a scientific 9.5 maybe extremley rarley in peoples opinions towards me i might be but never truthfully

• +1
U need chin implant not rhino and ur 6’3 why are u on a looksmax forum
you really think i dont need rhino? and i know my chin is bad but for my age group nnobody cares about chin as long as its not extremey recessed

another day of another random chad humblebragging

i think rn for my age group im doing pretty well most kids in my class are 5,4 and a 3/10 not saying im much better but girls do speak to me (sometimes)
i mean i was literally bordering subhuman but still got approached alot because i looked super approachable

i mean i was literally bordering subhuman but still got approached alot because i looked super approachable
14 months ago i was 5,5 and sub 3 nobody even spoke to me

no, my confidence is good but i know i am not a scientific 9.5 maybe extremley rarley in peoples opinions towards me i might be but never truthfully
Oh no honey you think all women have the same type?

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이
never siad that at all

14 months ago i was 5,5 and sub 3 nobody even spoke to me
i was probably shorter and still had like 3 girls approach me every year, but i was like a pure cute cel

no i can quite a fair bit but there is still places to improve so why not
I mean why would u want to get surgery bruh just live ur life being happy like shit I don’t know were the same age and I wish I didnt have to lookmax or be on this forum 😪 but I’m 5’8 subhuman . Like if I was you I would just mew to keep myself from becoming recessed and soft max tbh

I mean why would u want to get surgery bruh just live ur life being happy like shit I don’t know were the same age and I wish I didnt have to lookmax or be on this forum 😪 but I’m 5’8 subhuman . Like if I was you I would just mew to keep myself from becoming recessed and soft max tbh
yeah i mean your right but still im trying to max out just for myself personally

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and UZB_Strebl
i jus scribbled out my school badge man and only kept the part i wanted rated
cuz in the others you wanted your lower third rated but for example maybe your nose or eye area didn't look good in that pic, or the eye area picture your nose or smth maybe didn't look good. From some angles some features can look good and some can look bad. That's prolly why you drew over. Just use full pics It's easier to give a correct rating then, cuz I'm not trynna play puzzle

u look good only thing i'd recommend is double eyelid surgery but honestly the hooded eyes can play to your advantage so it's not neccessary

this form saved my life over 14 months i was a sub 2 cel before
It will help you in cases like that

But it will only cause mental scarring in his case most likely

I didn’t get scarred really because all of the blackpills on looks mattering and getting treated better is exactly wha to have seen idk and just seemed like common sense, and I did looksmax around 0.75-1 PSL point since I got on the forum

• +1
It will help you in cases like that

But it will only cause mental scarring in his case most likely

I didn’t get scarred really because all of the blackpills on looks mattering and getting treated better is exactly wha to have seen idk and just seemed like common sense, and I did looksmax around 0.75-1 PSL point since I got on the forum
I wasn’t even that bad looking before tbh (4.5-4.75 PSL) just had bdd and this forum helped me fix the issues causing it

@HeightPilledum your future kid ended up here
If my future kid has this jawline at 15
3892637 IMG 4098

Then I have nothing to worry about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, miles tioki, poopoohead and 1 other person
Did you hardmaxx
Just debloating and puberty

I did mew during this time period (since October 2022), but I doubt it made any real impact

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and smallman
Saved by eyebrows and leanness

Low mtn something about your face is off if you ascend to a high mtn and tall, after gtfo this site because your life would be complete
yeah i’m going to wait till i finish puberty then post again hopefully some things settle down

my eyebrows are pretty average
They are good enough imo specially in second pic they make good contrast with ur skin and overall youthful face

Weird nose @DR. NICKGA

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Hmmm weird nose

Hmmm weird nose
yh i know it’s bad but trust me it never looks that bad in person or in the mirror like most of the girls i snap say “oh your nose looks so weird on camera” but when i meet them the compliment it saying “omg i wish i had your button nose or omg you look so diffrent” but idk