• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
The guy has horrible IPD

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience and Jigen
the guy slightly mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 16194
Is it just me or does it seem like every white girl who learns Korean/Japanese changes their personality to sound and act like an annoying anime character.

Is it just me or does it seem like every white girl who learns Korean/Japanese changes their personality to sound and act like an annoying anime character.
that's probably the biggest reason they learn korean/japanese

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I wonder if she likes his dick

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and ;-;
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and lordgandy2000
Her sister fogs her

Brutal how all these ltn gooks can get top tier HQNP foids

Meanwhile chads like Zer0 can't even get a match on tinder

• JFL
Brutal how all these ltn gooks can get top tier HQNP foids

Meanwhile chads like Zer0 can't even get a match on tinder
The percentage of HQNP foreign foids who live in Korea is insane tbh. The great cultural values of Korean culture attracts similar type of modest non whore foids

• +1
Reactions: sibience

Damn. Being korean is a huge halo it can literally get you the top tier white girls with feminene energy

• +1
Do you really think she's sexually attracted to him? I hope she cucks him

Notice how they ALL speak Korean?!

Which means the culture was a leveraging factor into the relationship.

• +1

Damn. Being korean is a huge halo it can literally get you the top tier white girls with feminene energy

I am being ded serious when I say High quality white girls btw. Norwegian foid who is a psychology major at a Korean university.

Think about why a HQNP Norwegian girl would move thousands of miles away changing her whole life just to go to school in gookland.....
Answer is below:
1657042079885 1

• Love it
Reactions: Qazqa
Notice how they ALL speak Korean?!

Which means the culture was a leveraging factor into the relationship.
Cultural influence is the main factor. Korean TV, movies, kpoop, comics, etc are extremely popular with zoomer foids around the world.

Its not any different to how japanese culture is popular with men. It's just the gender dynamics are flipped around.

• Woah
Reactions: Qazqa
I am being ded serious when I say High quality white girls btw. Norwegian foid who is a psychology major at a Korean university.

Think about why a HQNP Norwegian girl would move thousands of miles away changing her whole life just to go to school in gookland.....
Answer is below:
View attachment 2049046

exactly. Its insane but even me myself ive always wanted to try to assimilate to the korean culture because honestly the language is pretty damn cool and flowing and not to mention some of the cultural aspects they have in their country. Ive always dreamed of korean girls such as moon chae won and Lee si-a

• Woah
Cultural influence is the main factor. Korean TV, movies, kpoop, comics, etc are extremely popular with zoomer foids around the world.

Its not any different to how japanese culture is popular with men. It's just the gender dynamics are flipped around.

Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Qazqa and ;-;
Her younger sister fogs her

And this is the youngest sister of the family. (Keep it clean). They all moved to Korea together as sisters.

Btw that GOOK is UGLY AS FUCK!

I mean, in the second video is still the same sister, the youngest sister is other girl, this girl is the middle one, she fogs both btw

Last edited:
  • +1
I mean, in the second video is still the same sister, the youngest sister is other girl, this girl is the middle one, she fogs both btw
Thats the youngest sister, she also went to korea 5months ago

Last edited:
  • Woah
Thats the youngest sister, she also went to korea 5months ago

Do u actually watch the channel? Most of the audience is brazillian girls. Just look at the comment section. It's all in portugese. I get confused at who's who. I've seen maybe one video.

That channels often gets linked to on Korean forums. That's where I recognize them from. For some reason I get confused when I see blonde brazillians jfl. I always picture niggas like Neymar not mayos

At that time the middle sister couldn't go togheter with them to korea because she were studying, this time the korean guy had to go to korea suddenly, his mother got cancer and his grandmother alzheimer, that so sad i hope they get better

• Woah
Do u actually watch the channel? Most of the audience is brazillian girls. Just look at the comment section. It's all in portugese. I get confused at who's who. I've seen maybe one video.

That channels often gets linked to on Korean forums. That's where I recognize them from. For some reason I get confused when I see blonde brazillians jfl. I always picture niggas like Neymar not mayos
i am brazilian, and watch their channel since 2019

• Woah

That's because they're from the south brazil and that place is whites asf, more than 80% of the population is white, most are german or italian descendants. The girls of this channel have italian surnames

• +1
At that time the middle sister couldn't go togheter with them to korea because she were studying, this time the korean guy had to go to korea suddenly, his mother got cancer and his grandmother alzheimer, that so sad i hope they get better
i am brazilian, and watch their channel since 2019
That's because they're from the south brazil and that place is whites asf, more than 80% of the population is white, most are german or italian descendants. The girls of this channel have italian surnames
We have a loremaster on our hands. I'm mirin ur knowledge of Family Kim and the racial background of white Brazillians.

We have a loremaster on our hands. I'm mirin ur knowledge of Family Kim and the racial background of white Brazillians.
what is mirin btw?

• JFL
what is mirin btw?
Disregard my overuse of "mirin". It's supposed to mean the look of a girl that can't stop staring at a man she is attracted to. It has lost its meaning on here.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
These gook foreign girl couple channels basically appeal to two demographics. Coomer Korean men and koreaboos

You can tell which demographic it is appealing to by which language it is in.
Korean language = for Korean men

English/foreign language = for foreign girls

Answer is below:
View attachment 2049046

Holy this one is ridiculous. Look at the ugly motherfucker Jeeeesus.

• JFL
Disregard my overuse of "mirin". It's supposed to mean the look of a girl that can't stop staring at a man she is attracted to. It has lost its meaning on here.
i think it's short for ''admiring''

• +1

That's rare for a Taiwanese guy. Good for him. It's mostly Chinese and Koreans fucking foreign foids like that. Japs get the cutemaxxed weeb girls tho.