Asian manosphere is a cringe

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Tbh the entire redpill/manosphere is cringe, but the Asian element of it is by far the worst because of the ridiculous levels of toxicity. There is this meme that redpiller guys are just coping incels, which is largely true, but communities like r/AsianMasculinity and r/AznIdentity take it to a whole new level. It's like the cringiest racebait shit you'd see .is taken to eleven. It's so bad that you even see Asians in other online communities ridicule them jfl.

These guys are coping so unbelievably hard about their subhumanity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, douche, fuxkdakikez and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Lefty Rankin, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
Imagine trying to masculinitymaxx as a race known for being neotonous and feminine looking

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, douche, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
Imagine trying to masculinitymaxx as a race known for being neotonous and feminine looking
yea a guy with monollid eyes will never look masculine, but double eyelid surgery and trenbolone/testosterone can do something.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, distance decay and SidharthTheSlayer
Tbh the entire redpill/manosphere is cringe, but the Asian element of it is by far the worst because of the ridiculous levels of toxicity. There is this meme that redpiller guys are just coping incels, which is largely true, but communities like r/AsianMasculinity and r/AznIdentity take it to a whole new level. It's like the cringiest racebait shit you'd see .is taken to eleven. It's so bad that you even see Asians in other online communities ridicule them jfl.

they don't have good discussions there in those places tbh they're always focussing on stupid shit instead of coming up with plans for the future and concrete shit

At least east asians have ok height and arent shitskins
what about sea gooks? 5'5 avg + brown + incels from all over the world go to SEA to cuck them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and sportsmogger
Even nigs mog them
Coming from a latino

they don't have good discussions there in those places tbh they're always focussing on stupid shit instead of coming up with plans for the future and concrete shit
Sounds like a place I know

Truth be told, seeing the insane levels of toxicity from these 'masculinity' movements has soured my opinion of conservative and right-wing ideas by making it seem like the sjws leftists actually had a point; It can't be a coincidence that these hyper-conservative/nationalist/mate & race guarding ideologies are attracting such massive amounts of incels. It's so blatantly obvious that even if these faggots hide behind some veneer of 'protecting muh race/women/culture/society/etc' in reality they're just bitter that the current system has left them with a dry penis.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, VolcelFTW and distance decay

are they even relevant still, haven't heard much from the asian manosphere ever since eurasiantiger left the scene jfl

Yeah tbh, aznmasculinity, aznidentity and r/hapas are the worst subreddits out there

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
no such thing as asian men

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
are they even relevant still, haven't heard much from the asian manosphere ever since eurasiantiger left the scene jfl
I think aznidentity is the biggest asian reddit which has to mean something.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
They get very excited when someone gets white pussy

Truth be told, seeing the insane levels of toxicity from these 'masculinity' movements has soured my opinion of conservative and right-wing ideas by making it seem like the sjws leftists actually had a point; It can't be a coincidence that these hyper-conservative/nationalist/mate & race guarding ideologies are attracting such massive amounts of incels. It's so blatantly obvious that even if these faggots hide behind some veneer of 'protecting muh race/women/culture/society/etc' in reality they're just bitter that the current system has left them with a dry penis.
literally all ur posts are saying women are superior and hating on right wingers, ur literally just a leftist in denial

literally all ur posts are saying women are superior and hating on right wingers, ur literally just a leftist in denial
No, leftists are cucks. I'm blackpilled and nihilist. I don't actually support so-called 'women's rights' or anybody's rights for that matter.

Yes. Every ideology has it's positives and negatives, and while leftists are totally wrong when they claim "beauty is subjective", "we're all beautiful", they aren't wrong when they bash these red pilled types for being mostly coping losers, same as when they attack meritocracy and claim it's a fallacy.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
same as when they attack meritocracy and claim it's a fallacy.
Except meritocracy IS a fallacy.

One hilarious side-effect of the modern anti-white male hatred is that by perpetrating it, the left has unintentionally proven their own argument about capitalism being a racist power structure to be correct; pretty much the entire system has joined forces to try and shove white males out of political end economic systems of power. And contrary to what libertards claim, it's not just the government, with big corporations like google now being essentially controlled by non-white CEOs and other powerful people, who push the anti-white agenda 24/7. But sure, it's all very meritocratic :ROFLMAO:

99% of success in life comes down to 3 equally unearned things:

1. Genetics.
2. Connections/Nepotism.
3. Not trusting Jews.

• +1
Except meritocracy IS a fallacy.
That's what I said. I said leftists are right when they call red pilled dudes losers and also when they claim meritocracy is a fallacy.

That's what I said. I said leftists are right when they call red pilled dudes losers and also when they claim meritocracy is a fallacy.
When leftists claim meritocracy is a fallacy, it's worth noting they are still copers regardless by ignoring all the genetic element and blaming only social factors. They also don't believe these issues are inherent and think they can be 'fixed', which is a massive cope. Nobody is going to fix your shit genes or fundamentally change human nature.

What the media has done to Asian men is quite cruel. They aren’t even allowed to have their own spaces to reassure their brothers without some outsiders trying to shame them

God forbid Asian men be masculine

>asian
>masculinity

those 2 are oxymorons :ROFLMAO:

• +1
What the media has done to Asian men is quite cruel. They aren’t even allowed to have their own spaces to reassure their brothers without some outsiders trying to shame them
God forbid Asian men be masculine
43058.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Ricky212

I find it funny when the Ricecel brag about white women coming to Southkorea and marrying Korean men, which leads to hapa-childreen. They are basically bragging about how their Country is getting bleached:lul: