Asian men are pathetic! IMPORTANT READ

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
How can people have this little self respect? Genuinely laughable. Over the past few years with the rise of kpop and now tv series such as Alice in Borderland, Squid Game and what not. This of course raises the stock and SMV of asian men. Finally there is a change in society where asian men are seen in a better light. I have mentioned in the past that I live in Sweden. I have a friend who is asian and who has heavily been struggling his whole life to get girls. Asian guys have probably always been lowest on the totem pole over here, in terms of dating. A few days ago he got a new girlfriend, who also happens to be asian. Keep in mind, have literally never seen this guy with a girl in the past.

If you think that asian think poorly of asian men in America, you don't even wanna know what it's like here. It's basically "all asian guys just remind me of my brother", but on steroids. This chick is one of those SJW asians, but rather than speaking up about asian women being fetishized, she talks about white women and how disgusting they are with their yellow fever in regards to asian men.

Now for the point of my title. imagine that your whole life, asian women have always disrespected you. Saying that you are essentially undateable. On top of that, they would date literally any race but you (at least in the west). And to now just act like all of that is forgotten, and now that asian males are finally getting attention, out of all women you chooes, you choose to go instantly for asian women:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am literally not even asian, and for some reason this seem to be something which bothers me, more so than asian men who actually have had to deal with this shit for all these years. How little respect can you have for yourself to date women that have been calling you ugly all your life lmao. You are finally at a stage where attention will be coming. It's time to do what asian women have been doing to you all along. Say that they remind you of your sister or your mother and exclusivly start dating basically any race of women except for asian women.

Thx for my ted talk on ricecels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14781 and 13 others
We all know asian men are cucks who get their asian woman fucked by white men. Sadly, it’s true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Preoximerianas and 12 others
@AlwaysHaveQuestions

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: mfw when my Hunter eyes get msitaken for Asian

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004 and 9 others
shut up your live in swden i bet youre a neet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16384, Preoximerianas and 3 others
How can people have this little self respect? Genuinely laughable. Over the past few years with the rise of kpop and now tv series such as Alice in Borderland, Squid Game and what not. This of course raises the stock and SMV of asian men. Finally there is a change in society where asian men are seen in a better light. I have mentioned in the past that I live in Sweden. I have a friend who is asian and who has heavily been struggling his whole life to get girls. Asian guys have probably always been lowest on the totem pole over here, in terms of dating. A few days ago he got a new girlfriend, who also happens to be asian. Keep in mind, have literally never seen this guy with a girl in the past.

If you think that asian think poorly of asian men in America, you don't even wanna know what it's like here. It's basically "all asian guys just remind me of my brother", but on steroids. This chick is one of those SJW asians, but rather than speaking up about asian women being fetishized, she talks about white women and how disgusting they are with their yellow fever in regards to asian men.

Now for the point of my title. imagine that your whole life, asian women have always disrespected you. Saying that you are essentially undateable. On top of that, they would date literally any race but you (at least in the west). And to now just act like all of that is forgotten, and now that asian males are finally getting attention, out of all women you chooes, you choose to go instantly for asian women:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am literally not even asian, and for some reason this seem to be something which bothers me, more so than asian men who actually have had to deal with this shit for all these years. How little respect can you have for yourself to date women that have been calling you ugly all your life lmao. You are finally at a stage where attention will be coming. It's time to do what asian women have been doing to you all along. Say that they remind you of your sister or your mother and exclusivly start dating basically any race of women except for asian women.

živa istina

two problems with the whole "raising asian smv" theory

1) kpop, kdramas etc raise female asian smv just as much as male. as female asian smv raises, white male chads who were previously uninterested in asian women may start turning towards asian women more often. this will, in turn, hurt asian male smv even more as white male chads date the top 1% of asian women while leaving asian men in the dust
2) the best asian women were always in asia and not in the west. the white men who are smart and want the best asian women go to asia to get them. they are unaffected by the raising or lowering of asian male smv in the west. literally it's completely irrelevant. white men will always have exotic foreigner halo in asia and get smv points just through that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Preoximerianas, bobt and 6 others
hiroshima nagasaki pill

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and IncelsBraincels
160be496 b417 4283 b15c 8ebe2003a22b

:p

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Marsiere214
I would prefer Asian men date white women as well.

We all know asian men are cucks who get their asian woman fucked by white men. Sadly, it’s true.
The hilarious part is that over in Asia these cultures are extremely xenophobic and nationalistic. They legit think they are the master race or some shit. All the while Asian immigrants are a joke in the west lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16384, ElySioNs and 2 others
Yeah asian foids generally despise asian men even more in countries with lower asian population. However, Asian dudes with non-classical features can still do quite well with asian foids, and even with white foids who don’t like kpop. Many of these guys are usually mixed, but it’s possible for full Asians to look like this as well

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

Actually logical, good post.

Give them a while. Asians are just coming out of a period of being one of the biggest losers of the 20th century. Psychologically, it's hard to escape that, even as their countries become prosperous and China threatens to displace USA as the hegemon.

Never mind the Asian men; it will be interesting to see how white men react to living in a world where they are 2nd place, if things keep going the way they are. Imagine that episode where hamudi freaks out at the chinese guy with the pretty german gf, except everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Ching Chong bing bong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and .👽.
you're not going to make asians not shit overnight, it's gonna take centuries of eurasian wmaf breeding programs, like how they managed to make niggers not total shit after creating mulattos from the american slave trade

@honkhonkpatna I Want To Fuck You, But You're Not The Real @Ritalincel .
This Is @Ritalincel :
9ffq2x79arv41.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: lutte