Asian men are responsible for Asian women's self hatred

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
older Asian men run the Asian media that uplift white people more than their own. they put white models in their advertisements, anime, and other forms of media. all while failing to uplift their own. because Asian women see this they have developed self hatred and date out much more. not even in just white communities though. I see many Asian women with Indian men and latinos too also increasingly black men. we all know Asian men would date out with white women if they could but they aren't women so they don't have infinite smv. the only Asian country that has taken somewhat of a stand is China.

@murdah

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, wishIwasSalludon, datboijj and 8 others
this is why I spare my sympathy

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
Same in india but funny thing it’s the ugly Dalit villagers who want Nordic chad , the good looking ones who are well off want meds / gymcelled Punjabis like michel Morrone

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Orvka381
Correct, China and Korea have very toxic patriarchal societies and customs. Makes sense why 4B movement is prevalent in Korea. Just don’t understand why so many asian women date out here in the states, most asian men are also integrated by taking in american and more western customs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3links2, dna_cel and Orvka381
Correct, China and Korea have very toxic patriarchal societies and customs. Makes sense why 4B movement is prevalent in Korea. Just don’t understand why so many asian women date out here in the states, most asian men are also integrated by taking in american and more western customs
even though they may be in different country the resentment carries on

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and murdah
It has nothing to do with Asian men.All women are race traitor that is it

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2, datboijj, STAMPEDE and 2 others
Even a yellow fob wants a white man (they claim it is due to status symbols) but in reality they despise their race.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, dna_cel and normie_joe