asian men are taking eastern european women

i hope so coz curries deserve a break

some indians need to learn about the western culture tho here is a story for you ive told this one before on another thread

pretty much i lived in another town 2 years ago and me and my friends lived like 10 minute bike ride from eachother in neigbouring suburbs and there was this servo [ gas station for europeans and americans] that we use to meet up at and all the workers there were indian

about 6-7 months after i moved away 3 of the workers got fired coz they asked this 15 year old girl to come to the back and play with there dicks they would also be creepy to the female customers and look i don't care i actually laughed when my mate told me this but it doesn't help the reputation of indians, these types of indians fuck it up for all the others

and trust me shit like this is quite common
Legit, and almost every girl has had an Indian message creepy messages to them on instagram... I mean the population is 1.4 billion, so there's a lot of creeps that message..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Squirtle
Which state are u from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
i have every trait except the thin hair instead i have thick curly hair before i shaved it

im 25% lithuanian and i got most of there facial traits
dont confuse the baltic states with EE bro:) im also around 50% lithuanians, they usually look nordic and not slavic

the whole picture matters in terms of attraction, and slavs (in comparisson to most of the world) have enough in my opinion.
Its just some features that hold them down.

• +1
Which state are u from?
don't really want to say bro, might get doxxed or something

but if you really wanna know you can pm

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
  • +1