Asian Music Teacher Made The Class Watch A NAGASAKI JBW OPERA! (ASIANS DON'T ENTER)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
So like five years back, we had an Asian American music teacher and ironically there was this Asian guy in the class as well. She has a white fiancee at the time as well.

We watched an Opera called Madame Butterfly and here's a quick rundown here.

TL;DR - White American Soldier in Japan during the world wars gets a 15 y/o bride, she falls madly in love with the soldier and he leaves off to the U.S after a few months to find a proper White American wife, and tells her he'll come back. She has his HAPA child while he's gone and she passionately and enthusiastically waits for him to return for several YEARS. When she returns, she is traumatized, he has a wife! Another (this time white) wife, he knew he fucked up and asks for the HAPA child but he finds that she very, very soon kills herself because of this trauma.

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL TO EAST ASIANS!​

Not the only one who watched this due to school

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
What bullshit .... School or propaganda centre 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙???

I missed the anti-Asian part...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
What bullshit .... School or propaganda centre 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙???
This was last decade and well into it. If it was going to be propaganda, it's her personal propaganda, maybe to the Asian kid in the class.

• Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin
Everyday I thank the heavens I wasn't born Asian or Curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 19948 and 1 other person
I missed the anti-Asian part...
It's supposed to accentuate WMAF, so much so that an Asian woman kills herself because of a lack of it.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Gonthar
It's supposed to accentuate WMAF, so much so that an Asian woman kills herself because of a lack of it.
I don't see it, I think it's more like a Romeo & Juliet thing, when she can't live without the love of her life...

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
So like five years back, we had an Asian American music teacher and ironically there was this Asian guy in the class as well. She has a white fiancee at the time as well.

View attachment 1753691

TL;DR - White American Soldier in Japan during the world wars gets a 15 y/o bride, she falls madly in love with the soldier and he leaves off to the U.S after a few months to find a proper White American wife, and tells her he'll come back. She has his HAPA child while he's gone and she passionately and enthusiastically waits for him to return for several YEARS. When she returns, she is traumatized, he has a wife! Another (this time white) wife, he knew he fucked up and asks for the HAPA child but he finds that she very, very soon kills herself because of this trauma.

View attachment 1753696
View attachment 1753697
View attachment 1753699
View attachment 1753702
View attachment 1753703
View attachment 1753704
View attachment 1753705
View attachment 1753706

View attachment 1753695

Omg dat Asian booty in the last book is amazing. So round and bubbly.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17291
Anyone saw M. Butterfly(1993)? The movie is inspired by the opera but it's reversed - this time the guy(a French diplomat) falls victim to a Chinese opera singer. She's actually a spy for the communist Chinese government who steals secrets from the diplomat and in the end it's also revealed that the woman is actually a man, the diplomat banged him in the ass all this time and somehow couldn't figure out something wasn't right.
Even more crazy it's that the movie is also inspired by a real event.

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

View attachment 1753691

View attachment 1753696
View attachment 1753697
View attachment 1753699
View attachment 1753702
View attachment 1753703
View attachment 1753704
View attachment 1753705
View attachment 1753706

View attachment 1753695

Fun fact did you know the Japanese actually did this to congolese and other cnetral Africans during WW2. One of the current top political and in Congo is like quarter Japanese from such an event. The japs went to africa and riced the women then ran away to Japan after the war and kept their escapades a secret. So in central Africa today there’s many part Japanese BBC old people walking around with no dad XD

What this shows is that this phenomenon isn’t just found within Asian women it’s a genetic one all women have

Fun fact did you know the Japanese actually did this to congolese and other cnetral Africans during WW2. One of the current top political and in Congo is like quarter Japanese from such an event. The japs went to africa and riced the women then ran away to Japan after the war and kept their escapades a secret. So in central Africa today there’s many part Japanese BBC old people walking around with no dad XD

What this shows is that this phenomenon isn’t just found within Asian women it’s a genetic one all women have
WHAT? PROOF?

WHAT? PROOF?
I can’t find it anymore it’s weird why but yeah this legit did happen but when I put it into the internet and I don’t get anything even though I did find proof of this happening. If I find it again I’ll post it

I can’t find it anymore it’s weird why but yeah this legit did happen but when I put it into the internet and I don’t get anything even though I did find proof of this happening. If I find it again I’ll post it
Found some sources, happened in the 70s and there were too few Blasians dude to be of any significance to the genetics of the Congo area.

Found some sources, happened in the 70s and there were too few Blasians dude to be of any significance to the genetics of the Congo area.
What about greater central Africa. And yes whislt rare my point is that women are whores regardless of race. Did you know British women were sleeping with black Americans during the World wars. Black Americans were stationed close to the factories in the UK when they were fighting for the allies and many were smashing British women some even JBs

Women naturally submit to men of other races it’s in their coding. So many more blackpille like this but the most known is the French women who fucked Germans during the occupation JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir