Asian ricecel brutally mogged and humiliated in front of his gf by Nazi white guy (WARNING: RAGEFUEL😡😡😡)

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
Viral TikTok of an Asian guy gets mogged and harassed by racist sfcel. He is forced to cower and beg like a submissive rat as the white guy mogs him and makes his gook gf wet. The relationship between the ricecel and his gf will never be the same after this.

As a currycel the thought of this happening to me makes my blood boil.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, ReadBooksEveryday, bloomercel and 35 others
Can't see video

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 22099 and Marsiere214
Collagens me
Ropes me

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
doesnt get mogged at all, just getting harassed by some lonely sfcel retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, kuroro, ShowerMaxxing and 38 others
You could see his discomfort and the wobble in his voice as well.

Brutal.

Hit the fucking gym and thugmaxx in appearance so this doesn't happen to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ReadBooksEveryday, bloomercel and 9 others
Imagine unironically being Asian in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, justinzayn, MaxillaMaxing and 11 others
based homeless stormcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 23017, gamma and 2 others
CHINA VS USA, BATTLE OF TAIWAN ?

soy the video

Jfl , the guy thinks he's tough picking on an kpopmaxxed asian, guarantee u he won't try this shit with other races

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24586 and 18 others
Imagine if he tried this on a pakistani or indian, he would get raped :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroro, NeedToSucceed, lil truecel and 5 others
Huge cope. The biggest primal turnoff for women is feeling unsafe, and their bf getting mogged and forced to cower and be submissive to a dominant white bull is the biggest turnoff for her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, ShowerMaxxing, NeedToSucceed and 19 others
It's definitely mog in the eyes of that noodle we all know.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I don't understand why people hate asains in USA while there is niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24586, lil truecel and 10 others
good fuck gooks chinks

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Jfl , the guy thinks he's tough picking on an kpopmaxxed asian, guarantee u he won't try this shit with other races
Fr, Imagine if he tried a chinese guy :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
7FBC7EB5 3608 4C15 BAAC 0A30321FD9AA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, CopeMoreCumskins., Deleted member 22775 and 17 others
This, if it was a BBC bull he would be scared for his life since black guys will literally kill you for being racist to them.

Asians are submissive weak betas though so sfcels can mog them with impunity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., ShowerMaxxing, NeedToSucceed and 11 others
I don't understand why people hate asains in USA while there is niggers

Mogging Asians doesn't mean whites hate them.

White people hate niggers because they aren't weak and pushovers. If you call a black guy nigger irl he will pull out his Glock 17 and mag dump you.

White people love Asians since they are extremely weak, beta, nerds who let you push them around and bully them with no pushback. Asians = jesters. They also love asians since their women are all white worshippers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24586 and 12 others
This, if it was a BBC bull he would be scared for his life since black guys will literally kill you for being racist to them.

That's a cope, nigs without guns are weak and frail
But in Usa they have guns though

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Fr, Imagine if he tried a chinese guy :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
View attachment 2013264
Or thai guy where muay thai is the national sport and they got nothing to lose

Maybe he got bullied by blacks and wants to feel better about himself by bullying someone weaker than him

Or thai guy where muay thai is the national sport and they got nothing to lose
Thai, or vietnamese guys, the nightmare of white people :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13626

some cutecel korean asians are not submissive but they are often serviceman child
but yes most of them are submissive because war was forgotten

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Thai, or vietnamese guys, the nightmare of white people :feelshaha:
Nah not rlly , from what i've heard asians in general are humble and friendly regardless if they're from 1st , 2nd or 3rd world country. It's just that the poorer the country the less they will hesitate killing you if you pick on them

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Hero of the Imperium
Doesn't he know Kung fu, all Asians should learn Kung fu, Bruce Lee learned it because he was picked on and beaten a lot as a kid, then he became a master, a celebrity and no one dared to mess with him anymore...

• JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy and Deleted member 22775
Viral TikTok of an Asian guy gets mogged and harassed by racist sfcel. He is forced to cower and beg like a submissive rat as the white guy mogs him and makes his gook gf wet. The relationship between the ricecel and his gf will never be the same after this.

As a currycel the thought of this happening to me makes my blood boil.

A bbc would have sparked that cumskin

I’d have knocked him out for that

• +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22775 and 6 others
Niggers are clearly more disliked than asians
by fringe outcasts lik the idiots on here sure. But BBC culture music etc is quite well received and pervasive… he’ll go on tik tok kids all speak like blacks now it’s brutal.

Blacks ain’t hated they are the loved pets of Anglos. Asians aren’t hated only curries are hated

Doesn't he know Kung fu, all Asians should learn Kung fu, Bruce Lee learned it because he was picked on and beaten a lot as a kid, then he became a master, a celebrity and no one dared to mess with him anymore...
JFL if your not kung foo maxxing in 2022

Memes aside though martial arts are pretty useless in America where anyone can legally own a gun.

Guns are the great equalizer. Even a 5'4 Korean can defeat 6'5 BBC UFC fighter like Francis Ngannou with the pull of a trigger.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, klip11 and Gonthar
JFL if your not kung foo maxxing in 2022

Memes aside though martial arts are pretty useless in America where anyone can legally own a gun.

Guns are the great equalizer. Even a 5'4 Korean can defeat 6'5 BBC UFC fighter like Francis Ngannou with the pull of a trigger.
Then why didn't he pull out his gun - "Get lost asshole!".
angry-chinese-man-with-gun-shoot-pew-pow-gun-chinese-man-anger.gif

A bbc would have sparked that cumskin

I’d have knocked him out for that
No they wouldn't and no you wouldn't

Blacks are shorter than whites

Whites are the strongest race and blacks are the second weakest according to studies

That white can do whatever he wants to you and you won't do shit you weak blackboi

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Dude STFU stop fucking replying to me all you do is chat shit I won’t even enter rain you by proving you wrong just fuck off and enter my ignore idiot
No they wouldn't and no you wouldn't

Blacks are shorter than whites

Whites are the strongest race and blacks are the second weakest according to studies

That white can do whatever he wants to you and you won't do shit you weak blackboi

Dude STFU stop fucking replying to me all you do is chat shit I won’t even enter rain you by proving you wrong just fuck off and enter my ignore idiot
Prove me wrong? You can't because every study agrees with what I just said that's why u ignored me u black boi coper

I could hear the soy in your slave victim voice as u wrote that reply

Reminder you'll always be inferior to the white man and there's nothing u can do about it so stop acting like ur the big man u black skin boi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and gamma
White men love both Asian women and Asian Men.I am pretty sure White guy wanted to fuck both of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Trilogy, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
He mogs me. I would’ve sharted and farted by pants in his shoes tbh

Lmao, fuck all these gooks this is what you get when you worship white men and white skin. I have 0 sympathy for any of them she was probably wet as fuck and went home and fingered herself she needs to find a BBC who can protect her not a malnourished gook I could hear the fear in his voice as he resorted to jestermaxxing to save face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 2 others
massively disrespected by random boomer. brutal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 13787
Lmao, fuck all these gooks this is what you get when you worship white men and white skin. I have 0 sympathy for any of them she was probably wet as fuck and went home and fingered herself she needs to find a BBC who can protect her not a malnourished gook I could hear the fear in his voice as he resorted to jestermaxxing to save face
Or asians could stop being submissive betas and get conceal carry permits. JFL at not owning a gun in 2022. I don't know how you can even call yourself a man and be unable to protect your bitch. I'm strapped 24/7 when I go outside.

Attachments

• GsXOwM.gif
    GsXOwM.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Prove me wrong? You can't because every study agrees with what I just said that's why u ignored me u black boi coper

I could hear the soy in your slave victim voice as u wrote that reply

Reminder you'll always be inferior to the white man and there's nothing u can do about it so stop acting like ur the big man u black skin boi
Factual thread

• +1
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
jfl I live near san Ramon

Insecure white boomer mad at asian Changs

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
I got hitler and ramirez spirit inside me I let my knife do the talking and my gas do the sleeping!

Huge cope. The biggest primal turnoff for women is feeling unsafe, and their bf getting mogged and forced to cower and be submissive to a dominant white bull is the biggest turnoff for her.

Yeah I don't know the context but if they are together, this relationship is finished.

there’s no way he’s hittin it right