Asian ricecel brutally mogged and humiliated in front of his gf by Nazi white guy (WARNING: RAGEFUEL😡😡😡)

But they literally are doing it...
View attachment 2014604

You keep talking about boxers from 50 years ago...can't accept the BWC MOGGG 2022
View attachment 2014608
Tbf I’m not giga knowledgeable in boxing, but i know more about MMA/grappling. Generally speaking lower weight category is ethnic dominated and grappling is less white dominated (if you consider dagestanis white then MMA is dominated by them)

Imagine if he tried this on a pakistani or indian, he would get raped :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and klip11
Dude is good looking

There are Asian gangs in san Ramon they will hunt the man down and kill him like a dog

lmfaoooo im cyring, so much cringe, has to be a skit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bruh unironically TRP tards are right when they say you are to hold frame in certain situations, I would have gone up to that honky and fuckedf him up.

Tbh the only people who make this cope shit about whites being the best at sports are people who have never played sports lol. You’ll quickly realise how race barely matters and you’re getting your ass kicked by pajeets and gooks who are just on a higher level
we get that youre curry bro

you dont gotta cry about it in every thread

just submit

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Imagine if he tried this on a pakistani or indian, he would get raped :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Paki - yes
Indian - no
The indians in america are soyboys and would never start a physical altercation. Paki would fight, if this was UK then it's 100% fight regardless paki or indian.

• JFL
Paki - yes
Indian - no
The indians in america are soyboys and would never start a physical altercation. Paki would fight, if this was UK then it's 100% fight regardless paki or indian.
Indians don’t fight in the UK either they are pussies. Pakis will fight but only if they think they can win or in greater numbers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Rumpelshitskin and JohnDoe
Paki - yes
Indian - no
cope
indians mog pakis
India vs paki

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Paki - yes
Indian - no
curry detected

user? IGNORED

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
No they wouldn't and no you wouldn't

Blacks are shorter than whites

Whites are the strongest race and blacks are the second weakest according to studies

That white can do whatever he wants to you and you won't do shit you weak blackboi
what are you on about :ROFLMAO: there's lots of blacks in boxing, UFC etc.
they're probably even over represented if anything
and in the US blacks are only shorter than whites by like half an inch. Zoomer blacks may even be slightly taller than whites who knows

• +1
Lmao, fuck all these gooks this is what you get when you worship white men and white skin. I have 0 sympathy for any of them she was probably wet as fuck and went home and fingered herself she needs to find a BBC who can protect her not a malnourished gook I could hear the fear in his voice as he resorted to jestermaxxing to save face
it's kinda weird how asians don't do nothing about whites stealing their wymyn
instead they cope with retarded anime and shid, which doesn't get them anywhere. Have never heard of even an asian that's mad at whites, like not sure if they're just this low T that they don't even care about women or wtf is wrong with them

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin and Deleted member 13787
it's kinda weird how asians don't do nothing about whites stealing their wymyn
instead they cope with retarded anime and shid, which doesn't get them anywhere. Have never heard of even an asian that's mad at whites, like not sure if they're just this low T that they don't even care about women or wtf is wrong with them
there are a few of them on this forum actually. but yeah nobody takes them seriously

There are Asian gangs in san Ramon they will hunt the man down and kill him like a dog

those are mexicans and blacks
and like one cambodian :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and Dystopian
Most of your posts are about currys, talk about being obsessed you low IQ cumskin zoomer.
yea

im a self hating curry

problem???

YOU INDIAN CUNT

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
yea

im a self hating curry

problem???

YOU INDIAN CUNT
Listen kid, i don't care about anything you have to say, you are a child. Do not tag me or reply to my post disgusting hindu retard.

Listen kid, i don't care about anything you have to say, you are a child. Do not tag me or reply to my post disgusting hindu retard.
im 29 you cunt

nearing 30

white pussies only have the balls to fuck with chinks.
in the presence of black gods, the white fag stares at the floor and barely makes a sound

I'm astounded by pigmaxxing chink bitch, wearing glasses so oversized that they make her pigsnout of a nose look even worse.

Screenshot 20221228 011735

But they literally are doing it...
View attachment 2014604

You keep talking about boxers from 50 years ago...can't accept the BWC MOGGG 2022
View attachment 2014608
Cope, football the most popular sport in the greatest nation on earth is dominated by blacks. Also some of the greatest boxers ever were black ie Mike Tyson and Muhammed Ali. If blacks played the sport more they would dominate it just like they dominate every other sport they play in large numbers.

I'm astounded by pigmaxxing chink bitch, wearing glasses so oversized that they make her pigsnout of a nose look even worse.

View attachment 2014805
Over for pigcels.

But yeah glasses are a good way to fraud and distract from your face. Same with earrings, nose piercings, jewelery, etc.

what a pussy lmao, the way he shut up and said "i didnt say anything" when the white guy pressed him

the noble somali man would've continued eating and raped and robbed the cracka afterwards

this is because of the average somali king has extremely high testosterone which makes him low inhib and evil

The best sports are dominated by whites
no race has an advantage in football retard

Pele, zidane, messi, ronaldo, maradona, gullit are some of the best players and theyre all racially distinc

pele is black, zidane arab, messi med/german, ronaldo med, maradona mestizo, gullit black

also the whole french team is black and theyre the best team right now