Asian subhumanity trait: There are no top tier Asian musicians

IncelsBraincels

IncelsBraincels

I have died everyday waiting for you
The most talented musicians are either white, black, curries, mixed race ppl, and hispanic. Not a single asian in history is a big icon in pop, rap, or even classical

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17291, Wallenberg and 3 others
Gangnam style:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, subhuman incel, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Never seen an Indian musician

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, itorroella9, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, subhuman incel and thecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, thecel, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and IncelsBraincels
The most talented musicians are either white, black, curries, mixed race ppl, and hispanic. Not a single asian in history is a big icon in pop, rap, or even classical

How retarded can you be?

The top classical musicians in the 21st century are all Asians. The greatest classical guitar player in history is a Chinese woman named Li Jie.

Biggest pop star in the 2000s was Utada Hikaru, she did the Kingdok Hearts soundtrack and became the richest female pop star in the world.

Pop music today is literally dominated by Koreans jfl.

Also, being iconic isn't associsted with talent, though. The most talented musicians are rarely top charters.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, thecel and Kingcel32
Kpop

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and IncelsBraincels
How retarded can you be?

The top classical musicians in the 21st century are all Asians. The greatest classical guitar player in history is a Chinese woman named Li Jie.

Biggest pop star in the 2000s was Utada Hikaru, she did the Kingdok Hearts soundtrack and became the richest female pop star in the world.

Also, being iconic isn't associsted with talent, though. The most talented musicians are rarely top charters.
Literally who?
Kpop isn't music, it's more of a marketing tactic

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, thecel and Deleted member 8608
@IncelsBraincels

Please show me a white person who can play Paganini Caprice No. 24 as well as Li Jie.

All the videos of white people trying to play this sound sound like an autistic child playing with a lyre.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • Woah
japanese music moggs everything else for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, thecel and Deleted member 8608
Midori Goto was widely regarded as the greatest violinist of the 20th century, was certainly the best American ever.

Op you just don't know shit about musical history. Asian women conquered classical music 35 years ago.

• Woah
china mac

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and IncelsBraincels
Racist thread

K-Pop, J-Pop will rule the world

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Wallenberg, thecel and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 8608
How retarded can you be?

The biggest pop star of 2000s was definitely not that woman who I’ve never heard of. And Koreans don’t dominate todays pop, it’s a niche

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
The biggest pop star of 2000s was definitely not that woman who I’ve never heard of. And Koreans don’t dominate todays pop, it’s a niche

You never heard of her because you were like 4 years old when this happened. Stupid little zoomer cuck. Kpop is absoluely the dominant global pop genre, name a single white pop artist jfl u can't do it. They all burned out 20 years ago. Only they're poppin' now is fentanyl pills.

You never heard of her because you were like 4 years old when this happened. Stupid little zoomer cuck. Kpop is absoluely the dominant global pop genre, name a single white pop artist jfl u can't do it. They all burned out 20 years ago. Only they're poppin' now is fentanyl pills.
The global music genre is overwhelmingly still American. There was only one K-pop song “dynamite” in last years top 50 top songs, slow down mate, it’s still a niche. I’m a zoomer but I know 2000s music and she definitely was as big as Britney Spears and the others who dominated the 2000s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and johncruz12345
There's joji, and BTS.

Thats it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
The global music genre is overwhelmingly still American. There was only one K-pop song “dynamite” in last years top 50 top songs, slow down mate, it’s still a niche. I’m a zoomer but I know 2000s music and she definitely was as big as Britney Spears and the others who dominated the 2000s

Britney Spears dominated in the 90s. She was a washed out druggie by 2004. Nobody ever topped Utada Hikaru.