Asian vs european faces

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
I was looking at pics of asians and I realised how dominant their face is around the cheekbone/Eye area, because their lower maxilla is recessed giving them a flat pancake face.

Whereas with attractive White guys, their face is dominant around the jaw/lower maxilla with a strong chin. Barrett, Max Henhappel look weird/uncanny and asian because their bone structure is so dominant around the Eye/cheekbones. When the lower maxilla is forward, it stretches out the tissue around the cheeks giving you a leaner face.

In South Korea, paranasal augmentation is also referred to as "aristocrat surgery" because it makes you look higher class. https://eng.grandsurgery.com/aristocrat-surgery/

Does this prove the importance of a forward mandible and lower maxilla and the importance of BSSO/high lefort 1 with jaw augmentation

Cheekbone/Eye-centered with a recessed lower face
1367819991 mongolianhaircut 1200x1200

Strong lower half of the faces:
Images041ORNYE

Images66EDJE64

ImagesYLRU4RN4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, reptiles and PubertyMaxxer
I was looking at pics of asians and I realised how dominant their face is around the cheekbone/Eye area, because their lower maxilla is recessed giving them a flat face.

Whereas with attractive White guys, their face is dominant around the jaw/lower maxilla with a strong chin. Barrett, Max Henhappel look weird/uncanny and asian because their bone structure is so dominant around the Eye/cheekbones.

Does this prove the importance of a forward mandible and lower maxilla and that BSSO/high lefort 1 with jaw augmentation can ascend most guys.

View attachment 300920

View attachment 300921

View attachment 300922
View attachment 300923
Lower third is probably the most important thing, but the problem is even Asians who have a decent lower third do not necessarily avoid the dreaded neutony, and neutony is what kills face for Asian males, and makes it for Asian females

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, thecel and je3oe
does a more forward lowrr maxilla lean our face even if the upper maxilla is not?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Lower third is probably the most important thing, but the problem is even Asians who have a decent lower third do not necessarily avoid the dreaded neutony, and neutony is what kills face for Asian males, and makes it for Asian females
What do you Think causes the neoteny of asians? Is it the recessed maxilla?

Lol. average white guy looks nothing like the white guys you posted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 25245, Biiyo03 and 9 others
Well the average White guy is an ugly twink, but at least attractive White guys have those traits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Zoneator, Effortless and 3 others
Well the average White guy is an ugly twink, but at least attractive White guys have those traits.
attractive asian guys do too... I don't get your point

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 25245, PjSon and 4 others
White guys are too obsessed over here. Sure they’re more likeley to be high psl than Asians but it’s stupid to think all euros will be attractive

• +1
Reactions: PjSon, Effortless, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Post one with a good maxilla as an example.

What I meant with the post is to contrast the flat face that asians have (because recessed maxilla with strong cheekbones) with the forward maxilla/jaw of attractive guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
White guys are too obsessed over here. Sure they’re more likeley to be high psl than Asians but it’s stupid to think all euros will be attractive
Agreed, but still, 5% if white guys are genetically attractive, Vs 0.000001% of curries or rice, which means whites are infinitely more likely to be attractive through a random walk
You are correct, but average Asian guys, even living in a city like Shanghai or Singapore, not counting models or actors, you will see 1 every 6 -8 weeks, in a city like Chicago, barcelona, Sydney, Cape town you will see 2-3 attractive white guys a day just going about your business

Last edited:
I was looking at pics of asians and I realised how dominant their face is around the cheekbone/Eye area, because their lower maxilla is recessed giving them a flat pancake face.

Whereas with attractive White guys, their face is dominant around the jaw/lower maxilla with a strong chin. Barrett, Max Henhappel look weird/uncanny and asian because their bone structure is so dominant around the Eye/cheekbones. When the lower maxilla is forward, it stretches out the tissue around the cheeks giving you a leaner face.

In South Korea, paranasal augmentation is also referred to as "aristocrat surgery" because it makes you look higher class. https://eng.grandsurgery.com/aristocrat-surgery/

Does this prove the importance of a forward mandible and lower maxilla and the importance of BSSO/high lefort 1 with jaw augmentation

View attachment 300920

View attachment 300921

View attachment 300922
View attachment 300923

Can u see before and afters

She looked way better before :soy:

aristocrat-surgery_3.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles

What I meant with the post is to contrast the flat face that asians have (because recessed maxilla with strong cheekbones) with the forward maxilla/jaw of attractive guys.

Isnt this fixable also giga brutal race 💊

This

Attachments

• tae.jpg
    tae.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 228
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Vidyacoper

Attachments

• taehyung.jpg
    taehyung.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Love it
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
All white women have yellow fever nowadays yet people on looksmax keep coping.

You probably don't live in the west then...
I live in sweden .and women only go for swedish and immigrants that isent asian or currie

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
62ACD2C2 01C2 49FB 9D74 49C3D9CA0405
29F6B6DD 93A1 47C9 AAF8 4A435247948E

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Caligula and Deleted member 2846
I live in sweden .and women only go for swedish and immigrants that isent asian or currie
Yea I wasn't talking about BBC worshipping Swedes. That's a whole other story.

Attachments

• 6F337DAD-0EF1-4FE0-95AD-A8B0540582F5.jpeg
    6F337DAD-0EF1-4FE0-95AD-A8B0540582F5.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 5B45380E-1AE6-4646-880C-2F6E6F4BB172.png
    5B45380E-1AE6-4646-880C-2F6E6F4BB172.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Love it
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
nice cherrypicked pics. You picked the most mongoloid looking neanderthal asians and the chaddest of white giga chads. If I did the same thing but in reverse for races look how skewed your theory looks.

Ugly fat guy

Asian jawline

• +1
Reactions: PjSon and Vidyacoper
images041ORNYE.jpg

images66EDJE64.jpg

imagesYLRU4RN4.jpg
cherrypicking anyway, average european man looks like shit lol. literally cherrypicking chads does nothing for your case, shit thread

On average asians have wider stronger jaws then whites but whites prob got better chin projection and more foward maxilla

On average asians have wider stronger jaws then whites but whites prob got better chin projection and more foward maxilla

Thats the general consensus for both races. Because a forward maxilla and lengthy mandible are both euro-centric traits, a white chad is much more common than an asian chad. White people as a result have a higher chance of inhering mogger genes from their parents than asian people as a result, but if an asian somehow is born with every right gene and gets the best genetic recombination possible for height, maxilla, facial features, proportions, and generally the phenotype - if all goes right - an asian mogger is born very rarely so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
There are no asian chads. Asians are just too skinny, feminine and the guys posted here look like girls

Pics of me with white people

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless

Attachments

• 98E83127-6D12-4C9A-B55A-6EAAA0C52C80.jpeg
    98E83127-6D12-4C9A-B55A-6EAAA0C52C80.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 92
  • FFA2F909-94B3-44A5-A15F-77082CE0579C.jpeg
    FFA2F909-94B3-44A5-A15F-77082CE0579C.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 110
Whites have better forward facial growth but Asians have squarer jaws and more prominent cheekbones. White faces are narrower while Asian faces are wider. This is why Asian women seek jaw reduction but in the West people get fillers for a wider jaw and more prominent cheekbones.

But the flat face thing is an exaggeration. This is a feature that ugly Asians have. It’s like the equivalent of an ugly White person having prey-eyes, but not every White person has it.

Last edited: