Asian woman and White woman who look exactly the same, side by side

Another thread for the rice coper white woman fog and everyone know it all asian girl look the same with no coloring and no tits or ass.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Alright, let's try again.
Post one that isn't Angelababy
she's not even full Asian
Why cant she be angelababy jfl shes a fogger.
Ad32fe59109df14aceb9a88d439826ce

Another thread for the rice coper white woman fog and everyone know it all asian girl look the same with no coloring and no tits or ass.
Asian women after you take them to Burger King once:
B6d

67d

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
I would fuck both but I would prefer to fuck that slavic girl

If Monke Xi is your 2nd best looking Asian woman, then why should anybody trust your opinions on looks?
Nigga what? When did i say that shit. You asked me to show you asian women that arent angelababy JFL.

Nigga what? When did i say that shit. You asked me to show you asian women that arent angelababy JFL.
I said post an Asian woman that you consider to be beautiful, but since you're obsessed with Angelababy I had to ask you again.
Then you posted Ming Xi.
I would say that's the logical train of thought in this situation.
Let me be more specific.
Post your SECOND place Asian woman that you consider to be beautiful

I said post an Asian woman that you consider to be beautiful, but since you're obsessed with Angelababy I had to ask you again.
Then you posted Ming Xi.
I would say that's the logical train of thought in this situation.
Let me be more specific.
Post your SECOND place Asian woman that you consider to be beautiful
Honey lee
11898aa1125eb27e379b63097eb51c32

Jfl you accused me of hating asian women but now youre saying im obssesed with angelababy. Angelababy fogs all of the subhuman foids you post here

Get. A. Fucking. Life

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Honey lee
View attachment 2266701
Jfl you accused me of hating asian women but now youre saying im obssesed with angelababy. Angelababy fogs all of the subhuman foids you post here
I'm saying that because this isn't the first time I see you bringing up Angelababy.
And coincidentally she's the one "Asian" woman who's part White.
I still see we have a different taste in Asian women, with yours being more "American"

I'm saying that because this isn't the first time I see you bringing up Angelababy.
And coincidentally she's the one "Asian" woman who's part White.
I still see we have a different taste in Asian women, with yours being more "American"
Nigga what? I hate jewmerica. Honey lee was miss korea. Also im changing my anweser. Garam fogs.
72d77feb5673e4ee39810f06594a4b24

Its:
1. Angelababy
2. Garam
3. Honey lee

Also angelababy is only 25% white and shes asian passing so who gives a shit

Nigga what? I hate jewmerica. Honey lee was miss korea. Also im changing my anweser. Garam fogs.
View attachment 2266708
Its:
1. Angelababy
2. Garam
3. Honey lee

Also angelababy is only 25% white and shes asian passing so who gives a shit
If I were to judge Garam from this photo alone, she doesn't seem too different from that random Asian woman I've posted.

If I were to judge Garam from this photo alone, she doesn't seem too different from that random Asian woman I've posted.
The asian "woman" you posted is a htb while garam is stacy

Yellowfevercels are so autistic they cant even praise asian women that are actually attractive

Call me a yellowfevercel all you want but I am of good judgment when it comes to a face.
Mog battle

In a mog battle I'd vote for my random girl from the talk show

Even gooks like Angelina Danilova the Ruskie more. It takes 5 seconds to find hundreds of korean simp threads dedicated to this becky lol.

The random korean girl is okay. But doesn't stand out especially in Korea. Literally any european becky has way higher smv in Korea than any normal gook becky.
Img
09b56ecbc7ceb7ce1a4ee5500a9259d9

Japan and Taiwan = east asians foids have highest smv

Korea and China = slavic foids highest smv

Koreans and Chinese love slavs

Even gooks like Angelina Danilova the Ruskie more. It takes 5 seconds to find hundreds of korean simp threads dedicated to this becky lol.
Nobody cares what gooks find attractive.
"Even" gooks?
Koreans hate their own women

The random korean girl is okay. But doesn't stand out especially in Korea. Literally any european becky has way higher smv in Korea than any normal gook becky.
View attachment 2266785View attachment 2266787
The point I'm making here is that the Korean woman looks better than her. She's literally a copy of her with a stronger jaw

Japan and Taiwan = east asians foids have highest smv

Korea and China = slavic foids highest smv

Koreans and Chinese love slavs
White women have the highest SMV everywhere, including all Asian countries because ricecels like you worship them.

The point of this thread isn't how much gooks worship white women, it's the fact that the white women they worship get fogged by the Korean women that look exactly the same as them