Asian woman reconsiders her marriage to an Asian man because she wants a hapa child with a "skinny white man with green-blue eyes and nice eyebrows"

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Hades, TeraCope54 and 8 others

Keep frauding your eyebrow genes, you won't mess up with someone else's eyebrow genes when you make children with them

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, justinzayn, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
I lost interest in wanting to fuck asian girls once I read the hapas subreddit.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Hero of the Imperium, Hades and 4 others
In come more deranged Elliot Rodgers, Kelly Baltazars and Margaret Fetterolfs into the world

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Asian and Black women are created by the Jews

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
In come more deranged Elliot Rogers, Kelly Baltazars and Margaret Fetterolfs into the world
Kelly is based, rewatched her video countless times back in the day.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I really feel for my asian bros, the disrespect they endure from Asian women is insane.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Hero of the Imperium, datboijj and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I really feel for my asian bros, the disrespect they endure from Asian women is insane.
No race of men has a right to complain about their women more than Asian men they make all other men grateful their women aren’t Asian. Even curry women don’t do this and their men have even lower SMV than Asian men, there’s no excuse

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Yuya Moggershima, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
i used to have yellow fever a couple months ago cuz of how fine asian girls look on social media

but i realize they always look a bit weird irl. i think their flat and wide faces make them natural cat fishes

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, fauxfox, fjor2096 and 3 others
Most hapas look like a joke. They look asian. Im fortjenstemedalje to not look gook

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ReadBooksEveryday
Imagine unironically caring what a 4/10 thinks. If a woman isnt atleast a 6/10 HTN+, her opinion is invalid.

What race are you out of curiosity?

i used to have yellow fever a couple months ago cuz of how fine asian girls look on social media

but i realize they always look a bit weird irl. i think their flat and wide faces make them natural cat fishes
Asians are cute but for LTR white girls are better just imagine giving your kids mental illness over this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
i wouldnt have kids with an asian girl unless she was 5'6+ with a nice forward bonestructure. otherwise its just subhuman tier genes. also i would feel bad for giving my child the curse of not having a big dick like me

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
It sucks that my Asian brothers are hated by women of their own race

It sucks that my Asian brothers are hated by women of their own race
Same is true with White women although half of time its a lie they say but they only date white guys

Not sure how Somali SMV is.

Btw thanks for responding to my threads you've been helpful man!
Somali SMV is pretty bad but I think I'm the exception to the rule

she should take what she can get

No race of men has a right to complain about their women more than Asian men they make all other men grateful their women aren’t Asian. Even curry women don’t do this and their men have even lower SMV than Asian men, there’s no excuse
Even curry women don’t do this and their men have even lower SMV than Asian men, there’s no excuse

Curry women don't do this OPENLY, lmao you idiot but they worship white chads in private because curry foids fetishizing white guys is not as accepted or mainstream as asian foids fetishizing white guys. That and white guys go for east asian women over curry women usually so curry women don't feel as wanted by white men as asian foids do. There is no such thing as brown fever from white guys like their is something called "yellow fever". But Hollywood is now starting to push white guy x brown women pairings, that's why you are starting to see all these new teenage shows with brown teenage girl main characters ending up with some prettyboy white dude or chad. Curries will soon be in the same position as asian men are in now, a decade or so from now, with curry women openly and unashamedly thirsting over white cock like asian foids do right now.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and datboijj
Curry women don't do this OPENLY, lmao you idiot but they worship white chads in private because curry foids fetishizing white guys is not as accepted or mainstream as asian foids fetishizing white guys. That and white guys go for east asian women over curry women usually so curry women don't feel as wanted by white men as asian foids do. There is no such thing as brown fever from white guys like their is something called "yellow fever". But Hollywood is now starting to push white guy x brown women pairings, that's why you are starting to see all these new teenage shows with brown teenage girl main characters ending up with some prettyboy white dude or chad. Curries will soon be in the same position as asian men are in now, a decade or so from now, with curry women openly and unashamedly thirsting over white cock like asian foids do right now.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah, but curry men still get to fuck their women in the end right? Yeah so once again you can’t complain as much as East Asian men as SA women have at least some in group loyalty even if they want to worship Arabs, whites or even fuck the occasional black.

Though I can imagine it getting harder for south Asian males as I know some white and black Normies with HTB SA foids, it seems Arabs dislike curry women even though they have the easiest time with SA women. Also you don’t realise whire guys actually have a fetish for EA women but very few have a fetish for SA women so it won’t ever be as bad for them as it is for EA men

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Muh white genocide!!1!1!! Muh we will be replaced!1!!!! Muh heritage!!!!!

Not sure how Somali SMV is.

Btw thanks for responding to my threads you've been helpful man!
Somali SMV is lower than west African blacks. But due to African bbc halo they aren’t too far behind

It’s like Nordic vs MED, but more extreme gap in SMV