Asian Woman takes the Blackpill (Tinder Experiment)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
She created a profile for her brother and pretty much got nothing (some matches but no dates) lol. Thought it would be a walk in the park. She ends up admitting how difficult it is to be a normal guy and became frustrated herself lmao. BROOTAL. Loling at the blue pilled shit at the end tho!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Lev Peshkov, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
@Racky those terms I told you about is how I find hidden gems like this (vid has less than 100 views lmao).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Racky
fuark she’s ugly

High hairline too

It’s almost like western lifestyle completely negates your youthful genetics

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
>tried to make my profile more interesting
>something about pineapple on pizza

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 16530, apocalypse and 6 others
been in a relationship for ten years

still has tattoos and disgusting fake nails and looks beat as fuck

god damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
alex brown going at it in comment section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 12234
fuark she’s ugly

High hairline too

It’s almost like western lifestyle completely negates your youthful genetics
That's surprising coming from you LOL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16530, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
>tried to make my profile more interesting
>something about pineapple on pizza

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Women like jestermaxxers bc they themselves have dry personalities.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18244 and Yliaster
virtue signalling to white alt right chad looking for his wmaf breeding unit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17291
I just find it hilarious that even after you reveal certain realities to women about how hard dating is today for men,their groundbreaking advice to console you afterwards is always something along the lines of "well you just need to try harder" or something to do with changing everything else about yourself besides your face and height,dating coaches today are the same way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, PrinceLuenLeoncur, apocalypse and 2 others
She created a profile for her brother and pretty much got nothing (some matches but no dates) lol. Thought it would be a walk in the park. She ends up admitting how difficult it is to be a normal guy and became frustrated herself lmao. BROOTAL. Loling at the blue pilled shit at the end tho!

Reminds me of those :

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I just find it hilarious that even after you reveal certain realities to women about how hard dating is today for men,their groundbreaking advice to console you afterwards is always something along the lines of "well you just need to try harder" or something to do with changing everything else about yourself besides your face and height,dating coaches today are the same way.
foids just don't have the objectivity and iq to do anything with the blackpill. they just repeat more bluepills and go "mission accomplished"

That subhuman got likes , this is how I know the US must be a meme . He wouldn’t get anything in the UK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234