Asian women are genuinely evil

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Why do they simp so hard for pinkoids? They’re the only race to do this bs, biggest race traitors. Ethnic men would prefer their own race while ethnic women flock to white guys, its suifuel seeing them fawn for these white men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah, FaceandBBC and 14 others
How come she's spreading misinfo about the COVID-19 Pandemic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Ryldoo IS COPING, rand anon and 4 others
Azn

The "asian baddie" in question.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, FaceandBBC, Sprinkles and 20 others
Why do they simp so hard for pinkoids? They’re the only race to do this bs, biggest race traitors. Ethnic men would prefer their own race while ethnic women flock to white guys, it’s suifuel seeing them fawn for these white men.

Asian women for white men and white women for black men

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, 📎♿️⚙️, Tallcell and 5 others
Happens with latinas, some blacks, indians etc. What differs is that asian women are very peaceful and civilized so that's why they prefer white men more than black women prefer white men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, WeiWei, TechnoBoss and 3 others
She looks SEA. They do this the most.

JBW dudes will be raising an Asian family and pass down the Asian lineage btw, not white. Hapas will never be white.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Entschuldigung, Klaas Vaaker and 7 others
Why do they simp so hard for pinkoids? They’re the only race to do this bs, biggest race traitors. Ethnic men would prefer their own race while ethnic women flock to white guys, it’s suifuel seeing them fawn for these white men.

As an Asian I tend to see most wmaf relationships consist of mtbs and below, it’s probably better that the ugly ones are not continuing their full bloodline and that they’re creating new eliots.

Those Asian bitches know they’re mtb/ltb so they crave for their children being their only hope to look good and take white features (blonde hair blue eyes) which they never will since their dumbasses didn’t know they have dominant genes which prevented their kids from having those blue eyes and blonde hair that they desire.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, aspiringexcel and murdah
Happens with latinas, some blacks, indians etc. What differs is that asian women are very peaceful and civilized so that's why they prefer white men more than black women prefer white men
They just wanna be white brah, you think women think logically? They’re infatuated by whites because they’re the best looking on average, its just pure attraction.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro
But asians are very civilized and good race too. Maybe they're even worse abused dogs than whites, and are shorter etc..

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and murdah
They just wanna be white brah, you think women think logically? They’re infatuated by whites because they’re the best looking on average, its just pure attraction.
But black women are not nearly as attracted to white men ? Why ? I find the civilized-uncivilized peaceful-agressive answer to be legitimate

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
Only brownoids keep coping with le JBW just like OP. Whitecels in that very tiktok know that it's a massive cope JFL @📎♿️⚙️

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Richard Cheese, 8uAte and 2 others
But black women are not nearly as attracted to white men ? Why ? I find the civilized-uncivilized peaceful-agressive answer to be legitimate
Aren’t east asians civilized themselves? Why wouldn’t they go for someone that shares the same culture and background as them

• +1
The same way a lot of black men worship cumskin women its not that deep, EA men don't satisfy them

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Aren’t east asians civilized themselves? Why wouldn’t they go for someone that shares the same culture and background as them
That's where the part of some whites being more good looking comes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
The same way a lot of black men worship cumskin women its not that deep, EA men don't satisfy them
But still, black men will simp over their own women and date them. Asian women will flock to any white man lmao, also JBW is insane in asia.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Women are genuinely evil*

• +1
If your white just fuck them and dip.

• +1
its not as common as you'll like to believe

i think the most common type is like white women with black male since social setting allow for these two to come together more

i see more asian in asian social circle than i see af dating out

its just what u focus on seeing

its like how my threads are always white women with black male/ethnic males

yours is asian female

• Ugh..
  • +1
Women are genuinely evil*
At least other ethnic women are race loyal and fawn over their men, but asian women only simp over Changs or average white guys

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Blacks have little caucasoid DNA so that can be an explanation as to why they’re more attracted to their own kind. Caucasoids want the best caucasoids and negroids want the best negroids.

Looks shit

• +1
But asians are very civilized and good race too. Maybe they're even worse abused dogs than whites, and are shorter etc..
It's a combination of white men not being animalistic on average and being better looking than asian men

• So Sad
It's a combination of white men not being animalistic on average and being better looking than asian men
Thank god you guys are going extinct then 🙏🏽

• JFL
But still, black men will simp over their own women and date them. Asian women will flock to any white man lmao, also JBW is insane in asia.
Yeah ofc but I've noticed this cringy "snowbunny" trend and more niggas simping for white women online but its only online tbf.I read somewhere that EA women go for white men because they are taught that they are more masculine and are "gentleman"

• +1

SQUISHY SQUISHY!

• +1
It's not evil it's just the pursuit of their own self-serving interests over the group. They're trying to create the best genetic offspring for future success of their bloodline.

• So Sad
most asian just date among themselves

but i think murdah's mind is to ignore the reality and focus on repeating the same idea cause its to combat black men on white women

• Ugh..
also JBW is insane in asia.
bro this mostly in SEA and they worship anybody from a delved country there

also you say this as someone who as never been to Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
create the best genetic offspring for future success of their bloodline.
Well that def isn’t working out, Hapa guys are the prob the most mentally ill mixed group jfl

• +1
Well that def isn’t working out, Hapa guys are the prob the most mentally ill mixed group jfl
I would say it’s blasian, hapas are seen as gods in east asia.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
It's not evil it's just the pursuit of their own self-serving interests over the group. They're trying to create the best genetic offspring for future success of their bloodline.
They still have to be loyal to their race, its natural order. Also if white men keep going for asian women, they’ll dwindle their numbers

Why do they simp so hard for pinkoids? They’re the only race to do this bs, biggest race traitors. Ethnic men would prefer their own race while ethnic women flock to white guys, its suifuel seeing them fawn for these white men.

Only brownoids keep coping with le JBW just like OP. Whitecels in that very tiktok now that it's a massive cope JFL @📎♿️⚙️
View attachment 3002308
I couldn’t score with one that lookd exactly like her despite her “being into white guys”

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
I couldn’t score with one that lookd exactly like her despite her “being into white guys”
@St.TikTokcel Why not “so sad” react? Instead of JFL

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
its cause whites are most normal

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
the comments of many vids like this are insane, its so blatent how much they want to be white

• +1
Cuz its over, white people are born with the cheatcode in life
Correct, her reasoning was because I’m short at 5'8
I remember her being around 5'3 ever since I hated Asian foids

• +1