Asian Women are the Only White Women

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
You see, only Asian women can have actual pure white skin.

The so called "White women" have light skin with a pinkish undertone. There skin is really a shade of pink it's not actually white.

Below I have provided examples to illustrate this. One oriental girl and one Nordic woman.

Asian%2BSkincare%2BRoutine.jpg

Nordic-Type11.jpg

Also look how cute the Asian girl's nose is, it barely has a bridge and is so small. The white girl has a massive beak that juts out like a high suspension bridge

Right

Anime characters are Japanese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
Its super easy to get an Asian girl

• +1
Its super easy to get an Asian girl

If you're tallish and got skin then yeah in Asia.

I would still think they were the best even if they had higher SMV than white women (pig women (they're skin is similar to that of a pig).

• +1
If you're tallish and got skin then yeah in Asia.

I would still think they were the best even if they had higher SMV than white women (pig women (they're skin is similar to that of a pig).
I think every ethnicity is better than asian cause they got bigger assets but if asians had big assets I would like them more

• +1
I think every ethnicity is better than asian cause they got bigger assets but if asians had big assets I would like them more

I am very low t. I don't care about big breasts or butt.

I want a cute girl to have fun and do cute stuff like drinking tea together and watching Chinese cartoons with me.

You slayers want some animal to tear apart. So a western animal is perfect for you and just like an animal it has exaggerated features (like horses and their cocks).

• +1
I am very low t. I don't care about big breasts or butt.

I want a cute girl to have fun and do cute stuff like drinking tea together and watching Chinese cartoons with me.

You slayers want some animal to tear apart. So a western animal is perfect for you and just like an animal it has exaggerated features (like horses and their cocks).
Lol your standards must be extremely low if you're settling for asian girls. I could be 800 lbs and have a face that looks like a bear attacked it and I could probably score a Chinese girl

• +1
Lol your standards must be extremely low if you're settling for asian girls. I could be 800 lbs and have a face that looks like a bear attacked it and I could probably score a Chinese girl

Being a KHHV for nearly a quarter century really warps your mentality.

I consider it in the way that a monk must starve himself for years in order to reach true enlightenment.

Happy2

Asian women detest fat more so than any other race of women so unlikely.

• +1
Being a KHHV for nearly a quarter century really warps your mentality.

I consider it in the way that a monk must starve himself for years in order to reach true enlightenment.

View attachment 1544

Asian women detest fat more so than any other race of women so unlikely.
Go to bangkok to find your Asian "girl" :)

• +1
what about curries?

• +1
  • +1