Asian women are the ugliest race

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
JFL, usually niggas say Poojetas but lately realised there’s some breedable ones out there (wouldn’t breed with one though… tbh my dick probably wouldn’t even get hard for her)

And sheeboons have nicer bodies, especially half sheeboons

But chinks are just completely asexual, no sex appeal and nothing going for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, FaceandBBC, zub111 and 12 others
No man chinks are sexy as fuck. I know a Thai with a PAWG ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, flippasav, Deleted member 82370 and 1 other person
the ones i am mutuals with on insta and i see irl are pretty hot

The only people who think chinks are bad looking are ugly pajeets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 85249
Images 1 11

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, thegiganigga, Sean o' Tist and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and TechnoBoss
No man chinks are sexy as fuck. I know a Thai with a PAWG ass.
Only autistic niggers are genuinely into Asians. Hence why WMAF consists of an ugly autistic male, and panfaced ugly gook.

Thai “women” are all trannys with a disgusting language.
2A5E1D07 B894 40B4 9C6C D17B0C33884F
1276D889 0816 4E02 A5FB 29FDF50203F7

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, boxface34, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
JFL, usually niggas say Poojetas but lately realised there’s some breedable ones out there (wouldn’t breed with one though… tbh my dick probably wouldn’t even get hard for her)

But chinks are just completely asexual, no sex appeal and nothing going for them
I don't think they're attractive at all but they still fog abos and black women

I don't think they're attractive at all but they still fog abos and black women

What’s a abos?

Sheeboons are subhumans too, but mulattas are pretty fuckable, especially those with the ash kash phenotype

Regardless still more sex appeal then a chink tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and Klasik616
You an subhuman pajeet who just pick the ugliest ones and generalize.

This is the avarage curry foids: not even humanoid

View attachment 3107820

Not a pajeet, try again you faggot. I’ve literally posted parts of my body before on this forum.

And I have 0 attraction to curry foids either. The only races I think are human, are whites,mena and Latina foids.

How about you show a non photoshopped/filtered/makeup maxxed gook for once JFL. All that, and she still looks like a subhuman.

Fogged by Taylor hill
View attachment 3107817
Idk but I cannot make my dick hard for woman with dark skin, dark nipples and vagina. I don't find chinks more attractive than white girls but some of them can look pretty that's what I'm saying.

Average White woman -
Marion pascale austrian model v0 panurqrduh0c1

Average asian "woman" -
front-view-woman-with-nose-ring_23-2149441276.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu, thegiganigga, Sean o' Tist and 6 others

Nobody finds Sydney Sweeney good looking you faggot

Sydney Sweeney is facially ugly but her body still fogs.

Stop pretending like that chink is natural nigga, it is literally impossible for an Asian to be built like that

Only sheeboons and a rare few white women can genuinely have those genetics

Sydney has high sex appeal tbh, gooks are practically asexual

Attachments

• 7194A338-3780-432B-AB55-C1BA1F782D9E.webp
    7194A338-3780-432B-AB55-C1BA1F782D9E.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Putin and TechnoBoss
Nigga wants to say this is ugly:

White men are not stupid or blind, pajeet.

Attachments

• 1000038086.jpg
    1000038086.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 85249
A huge problem with them is that they all look the same. I agree that they rank below black/mulatta and Indian women, black and even Indian looks and phenos are very diverse and varying so they have a much higher ceiling of how good they can look, whereas Asian foids are all so close to this baseline that the potential for genuine and rare beauty just isn’t there.

• +1
Reactions: Putin, TechnoBoss, boxface34 and 2 others
A huge problem with them is that they all look the same. I agree that they rank below black/mulatta and Indian women, black and even Indian looks and phenos are very diverse and varying so they have a much higher ceiling of how good they can look, whereas Asian foids are all so close to this baseline that the potential for genuine and rare beauty just isn’t there.

Mulattas are definitely on top of chinks tbh
152C7EDB 66CA 4B25 8070 B982F2913201

But yes, chinks are genuinely capped. It’s impossible to be attractive chinks because their features are limited. All look generic, and overall nothing about them is sexually appealing or even close to matching to an attractive white woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever, TechnoBoss, boxface34 and 1 other person
try not to use a chink with a billion filters on for once as an example of a good looking Asian challenge.
Images 1 12

Images 1 13

Both no makeup

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The average chink is ugly yeah, people like to cope and post some 1%iler and say muh chinks fog muh hapas blah blah when the average gook (from both SEA and EA) is really unfuckable, idk why people cope so much by posting gook models/actresses

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Putin, unscruputlity, boxface34 and 1 other person
She does have sex appeal to heterosexual men, but i can see why you wouldnt understand that

Nigga, if your dick gets hard for an Asian, you have to have some form of autism.

Chinks have 0 sex appeal, hence why people call them “innocent” despite most being megawhores. Because they are so unfuckable, it’s impossible to imagine them taking dick of some kind. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Putin and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, TechnoBoss and Gilbert_Durandal
She’s okay for a chink, but fogged to the core by the other Victoria secret models.

0 sex appeal, and doesn’t look good without makeup
View attachment 3107872View attachment 3107873

Like I said, chinks are capped. They’ll never fog a attractive woman of another race, simply because Asian features are subhuman
She does have sex appeal to heterosexual men, but i can see why you wouldnt understand that
She looks kinda nice in the 2nd pic, would look better if her jaw wasnt so prominent

You keep talking about heterosexuality but I don't think you know what that word even means. You trying to compensate for something?
It means liking women over men. But some people do the opposite, where they actually prefer white women that look like men.

She’s okay for a chink, but fogged to the core by the other Victoria secret models.

0 sex appeal, and doesn’t look good without makeup
View attachment 3107872View attachment 3107873

Like I said, chinks are capped. They’ll never fog a attractive woman of another race, simply because Asian features are subhuman
Cope this woman looks fake / AI made
Even without makeup I can still see her beauty
Ofc this is how the top 1% chinese girls look
PCT is an eye feature of asians

This random Stacy from YouTube fogs her but this is also how the 1% white women look:

Also stop overrating latinas the only hot latinas are from Venezuela, Colombia, Uruguay and Brazil the rest look bad.

Last edited:

Shit that currycells says chinks have way more appeal than Poojetas

Asian women are the most overrated group of females on the planet when it comes to looks because guys go for what they think they can get. They need 20 surgeries, blue/ green eye contacts, and blonde/ brunette hair to be even be considered a htb.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Hottaco34
Shit that currycells says chinks have way more appeal than Poojetas

Not a currycell, and I don’t like poojetas. Chinks have 0 appeal though. Only white autists genuinely like them

Stop pretending like that chink is natural nigga, it is literally impossible for an Asian to be built like that

Does it look like I care if she is natural ? No

Even with her body that eye area Is ugh fuel 🤢

Corny nigga, don’t post a photoshopped gook and try pass it off as an example.
She’s not photoshopped , ur just coping cause I found someone u have no arguments against.
lol