Asian women are the ugliest race

She’s not photoshopped , ur just coping cause I found someone u have no arguments against.
lol

Nobody is coping you faggot, it’s impossible for an Asian to be built that way. only Sheeboons and a select few white women/Latinas be built like that.

Stop coping by using a photoshopped fake gook, knowing full well 99% of chinks are built like flat chested 11 year old boys, you fucking autistic gook worshipping nigger

Nobody is coping you faggot, it’s impossible for an Asian to be built that way. only Sheeboons and a select few white women/Latinas be built like that.

Stop coping by using a photoshopped fake gook, knowing full well 99% of chinks are built like flat chested 11 year old boys, you fucking autistic gook worshipping nigger
Show me proof, show me proof she is photoshopped
Coping dog
>no arguments
Done.

IMG 6016

Corny nigga, what even is that?

Post a proper chink with an actual nice face with 0 makeup, or fuck off. JFL, fucking chink worshipper
Thats a chink straight from china
All girls look like shit without makeup so what’s ur point?
Again <no arguments
Done.

Average White woman - View attachment 3107821

Average asian "woman" -
front-view-woman-with-nose-ring_23-2149441276.jpg
average asian woman
Portrait beautiful asian woman dressed basic wear smiling with lovely glance isolated red wall

20240826 083819

Young asian woman looks startled S0K56R

average white woman

B543d68de6c9e9907b0e982e9248a5d7

Taapsee pannus point of view regarding working with vijay sethupathi take a look 6 920x518

BMAtwIR

But seriously, the last girl is like the average woman of German descent from where I’m from. I think there's a limit to Asian beauty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hottaco34 and TechnoBoss
JFL, usually niggas say Poojetas but lately realised there’s some breedable ones out there (wouldn’t breed with one though… tbh my dick probably wouldn’t even get hard for her)

And sheeboons have nicer bodies, especially half sheeboons

But chinks are just completely asexual, no sex appeal and nothing going for them
depends on the asian, indian women can have good face but absolutely TERRIBLE body physiology