Asian women are the UGLIEST 🤮

Only race with no colored eyes too lol even blacks can have green eyes sometimes some look mulatto , curries too can have green eyes and some look med
Yeah that's so true. You can't be Asian and get away with anything that isn't black

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 29155
Chinese genes are the most incel, Japanese and Korean, not so much.
One of the biggest hapa Chads is half Chinese
A3c

Guy on the left

Yeah that's so true. You can't be Asian and get away with anything that isn't black
Also women look best with big eyes imo

asian women have flat ass , flat boobs

only pedo love them

the only Good looking Asian are south East Asian Unironically cause some look latina when gl

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, PrinceLuenLeoncur, TheDragon and 1 other person
Also women look best with big eyes imo

asian women have flat ass , flat boobs

only pedo love them

the only Good looking Asian are south East Asian Unironically cause some look latina when gl
Yeah but seas are more likely to be repulsive but the better looking ones look med.
And flat face too !!

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
They're genetic trash, sorry if that was harsh but I just don't have appeal for Asians
When mixed with other non Asians, their genes are shit indeed.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 29155
Man, the #stopasianhate warriors would report us to the FBI lol

Not compared to East Asian tbh

as I have said some look latina and some can even look mulatta like the Cambodian for example
Mulatta? Show examples

Mongoloid eyes = over.
Who likes Asian women bro???!!!

Like to be a good looking Asian, you have to look like half latina or something, or have a top tier asian pheno, and not have mongoloid eyes

Btw your average Asian woman looks like this

View attachment 2272493

Absolutely over for people who like Asian women

Plus their DNA will make your child an incel guaranteed

This is literally nasty ⬇️
View attachment 2272501
Even worse...
View attachment 2272508

🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 2272509
Mongoloid eyes = over.
Who likes Asian women bro???!!!

Like to be a good looking Asian, you have to look like half latina or something, or have a top tier asian pheno, and not have mongoloid eyes

Btw your average Asian woman looks like this

View attachment 2272493

Absolutely over for people who like Asian women

Plus their DNA will make your child an incel guaranteed

This is literally nasty ⬇️
View attachment 2272501
Even worse...
View attachment 2272508

🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 2272509

100% and most of them at uni are conceited and spoiled rotten by their fathers with materialistic items. They literally think they are superior to white Stacies

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and enchanted_elixir
asian girls fog black girls, as long as they have white skin they're alright looking, lower potential than white phenotype though

100% and most of them at uni are conceited and spoiled rotten by their fathers with materialistic items. They literally think they are superior to white Stacies
Because they secretly want to be White Stacy so white Chad can date them💀
In high school, there was this one Chinese girl that wanted to date me, she followed me to class, even after I detoured like three times, she followed me anyways trying to talk to me lol she looked like this

F22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 29155 and AscensionMan98
asian girls fog black girls, as long as they have white skin they're alright looking, lower potential than white phenotype though
Black girls fog average Asian woman as long as they're not fat or dark af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, AscensionMan98 and LowTrust

no asian girl can fog that

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 29155, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Show me a Persian ltb as an example, and Indian too. I don't live with them so I am not familiar.
Indian women

I take back what I said on Persians, I only included them because they have some overlap with curries but I had to cherry pick a bit too much to find the ones with the same failos so I'll just stick to Indians. All of these were easy to find within a few searches, I tried not to include anyone oughtright deformed (one legit has a moustache JFL but there are no other facial deformities present with her), I tried to include average LTN's and even fairer skinned Indians most Indians would kill to be. Indian women rarely have compact faces, they almost never look neotenous. Midfaces are often long and faces are overall downgrown. Considering the fact that midface length is a bit more brutal on women I somehow manage to think of less GL Indian women than I do Indian men. Legit never seen one I consider GL on the same standards as the west

All an Asian girl needs to go from Manchurian monkey to GL to most people is a bit of makeup and frauding

Asian girls 42

Your average makeupmaxxed Indian looks like this

Indian woman makeup

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
View attachment 2272536

I take back what I said on Persians, I only included them because they have some overlap with curries but I had to cherry pick a bit too much to find the ones with the same failos so I'll just stick to Indians. All of these were easy to find within a few searches, I tried not to include anyone oughtright deformed (one legit has a moustache JFL but there are no other facial deformities present with her), I tried to include average LTN's and even fairer skinned Indians most Indians would kill to be. Indian women rarely have compact faces, they almost never look neotenous. Midfaces are often long and faces are overall downgrown. Considering the fact that midface length is a bit more brutal on women I somehow manage to think of less GL Indian women than I do Indian men. Legit never seen one I consider GL on the same standards as the west

All an Asian girl needs to go from Manchurian monkey to GL to most people is a bit of makeup and frauding

View attachment 2272545

View attachment 2272547
Nah indian women look neotenous asf lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and WanderingBurro
View attachment 2272536

View attachment 2272545

View attachment 2272547
Low IQ

indian women are better looking than Asian women

a Indian gigastacy fog a Asian gigastacy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and enchanted_elixir
stfu @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and AscensionMan98
in normal society, white guys clown other white dudes that chase Asian women.
Black guys with yellow fever are generally viewed as freaks as well.

Only in the most incel ridden hell holes(STEM department, etc) is yellow fever prevalent.

Yellow fever nearly destroyed my high school friend group. Two of my niggas nearly went to the mattresses over a panface that looked like ww2 propaganda .

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, enchanted_elixir and Cheesyrumble
The guys on this fourm are weirdos. Irl most men agree with you don’t worry, infsct I even seen more guys say they like blk foids than Gook foids cos at least blk foids have Ass. Ded srs a cumskin told me this JFL
Water, I've said the same thing before. Only on degen places like this do men worship asian foids to a crazy degree.

But ur going to far comparing asian foids to black foids irl. Only non dark skinned black foids fog asians.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and enchanted_elixir

Only in the most incel ridden hell holes(STEM department, etc) is yellow fever prevalent.

Yellow fever nearly destroyed my high school friend group. Two of my niggas nearly went to the mattresses over a panface that looked like ww2 propaganda .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's really easy to understand why there is a HUGE overrepresentation of yellowfevercels compared to irl on this degen psych ward forum......... low status, low value men gravitate towards yellowfeverdom

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, enchanted_elixir and Bushman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's really easy to understand why there is a HUGE overrepresentation of yellowfevercels compared to irl on this degen psych ward forum......... low status, low value men gravitate towards yellowfeverdom
Perfect example of the subhumanity and degeneracy that orbits around noodlefoids in the similar threads section. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2272536

View attachment 2272545

View attachment 2272547
Sheesh, and "Manchurian monkey" 😂😂😂

Low IQ

indian women are better looking than Asian women

a Indian gigastacy fog a Asian gigastacy
Yeah right, both are white worshipping subhumans

"Panface that looked like WW2 propaganda"

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

My stomach is hurting so bad from that comment bro 😂😂

Especially the panface part

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
F22

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Perfect example of the subhumanity and degeneracy that orbits around noodlefoids in the similar threads section. Lmao
Average white supremacist is dating a self hating (rational decision) Asian woman lol 💀
Muh white power... And you got Asian cooch? 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble