Asian women go for white guys bc they think Asian guys are too feminine. But...

D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
JFL at them thinking white guys are masculine

they are nothing compared to the masculinity of indian men

indian men grow facial hair at 9 years old

indians are low inhib, they don't give a shit what anyone thinks. After all confidence is masculine;)

indian men are straight up with you, "want to hav sex wit me?"

dark skin is masculine, who wants feminene light skin

Happy indian man looking mobile phone outdoors at winter with ice skating  scene background - Cheerful bangladeshi young guy using cellphone smiling  looking telephone screen outside on grey light day Stock Photo |

indian men are high iq like asian men

so by all means indian men and east asian women are most compatible:D

IMAW is the future

Portrait Happy Interracial Asian Couple Indian Stock Photo (Edit Now)  1037039374
Attractive Young Asian Woman And Handsome Indian Man Are Standing.. Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 123147518.
Is it possible for a Chinese girl to be in a relationship with an Indian boy?  How should an Indian boy propose to a Chinese girl? - Quora

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 14262, UltimateMan and 8 others

IMAW is the future
JBC strikes again.

Imagine how all the currys will feel who will do anything to whitemaxx, and then the women hate them because they're not curry enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, reptiles and Deleted member 13197

indians are low inhib, they don't give a shit what anyone thinks. After all confidence is masculine;)

Happy indian man looking mobile phone outdoors at winter with ice skating  scene background - Cheerful bangladeshi young guy using cellphone smiling  looking telephone screen outside on grey light day Stock Photo |

IMAW is the future

View attachment 1117083
Attractive Young Asian Woman And Handsome Indian Man Are Standing.. Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 123147518.
Is it possible for a Chinese girl to be in a relationship with an Indian boy?  How should an Indian boy propose to a Chinese girl? - Quora
Maybe true, but East Asians hate dark skin. Goes back thousands of years. Only the rich/noble classes could afford to not be out in the hot sun all day working in the rice paddies. My wife's grandmother never seen a white in person before me. She spent her whole life in the village and even had her feet bound. Every time we visit her she's always gushing over my skin, telling my wife how it's so much prettier than her's. The woman's 86 years old and has never consumed Western media/Hollywood. It's not because of my race. It's just the skin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 13197
Maybe true, but East Asians hate dark skin. Goes back thousands of years. Only the rich/noble classes could afford to not be out in the hot sun all day working in the rice paddies. My wife's grandmother never seen a white in person before me. She spent her whole life in the village and even had her feet bound. Every time we visit her she's always gushing over my skin, telling my wife how it's so much prettier than her's. The woman's 86 years old and has never consumed Western media/Hollywood. It's not because of my race. It's just the skin.
This disproves that attractiveness is based on what the media promotes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
This disproves that attractiveness is based on what the media promotes
The media is controlled by the market, not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13197

IMAW is the future

View attachment 1117083
You want to create another South east asia ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197

IMAW is the future

View attachment 1117083
Lol