๐—”๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฉ๐—ฆ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒโ— ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2 and HeightPilledum
120123 Janice Young Ashanti Young

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!!!! FAT SQUISHY FACES!!!
Hey xangsane could you start a convo with me i want a rating, i was on here like a year ago and you rated me.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I would choose black with natural hair. I cant be attracted to asian/cute girls who look way younger thn they are. Getting a confident looking woman then dominating them sexually is the way to go. Hispanic are best tho then after tht white and big drop off blacks.
I think I should make a thread about latinas VS white women, I haven't seen many latina threads here probably because most users aren't from that region. I would say the average latina is slighty better than the average chink.

I think I should make a thread about latinas VS white women, I haven't seen many latina threads here probably because most users aren't from that region. I would say the average latina is slighty better than the average chink.
They destroy them body and face wise in my opinion tbh. Only type of men that have a preference for Asian girls are very nerdy white guys I'm not sure why tht is but its just wht I've noticed.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
They destroy them body and face wise in my opinion tbh. Only type of men that have a preference for Asian girls are very nerdy white guys I'm not sure why tht is but its just wht I've noticed.
It's not their faces, it's their personality. If you see videos of japanese foids for example they are always smiling at men or covering their mouths, they act and sound feminine. That doesn't mean they like the man, it's the way they are (traditional women) white foids are not longer like this. We live in times where foids don't even want relationships with their looksmatch and feel entitled to men with money or hot bodies.

• JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet

Final nail in the coffin against black foids SMV!

Final nail in the coffin against black foids SMV!

A bunch of horny ricecels screeching for a mid gookwhore means black women have no SMV?