Asiancel defends whites. Whites the most discriminated minority in 2023

reborn

reborn

Banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 16369 and 11 others
Lamo no incel men are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Toddricus, pardocel and 1 other person
Gook white worshipper defending his overlord. Disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, never_lucky, CopeMoreCumskins. and 16 others
Based Asian.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Marsiere214, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others

> Whites the most discriminated minority in 2023

Images 18

good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 27511, datboijj and 5 others
non-whites are afraid of whites

whites ruled over them for 1000 years

they are the most aesthetically beautiful, physically gifted (apart from blacks), warlike, aggressive, conquerorlike and advanced people on earth

ethnics have PTSD about the conquests of the past

now all of a sudden they have more power in society. they're using it to keep whites down because they're scared of it happening again

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others

they are the most aesthetically beautiful, physically gifted (apart from blacks), warlike, aggressive, conquerorlike and advanced people on earth

now all of a sudden they have more power in society. they're using it to keep whites down because they're scared of it happening again
https://youtu.be/7tUhyckWBMA

Schizoid delusions from your shit/piss bottle drenched basement boyo.

Reconquista Barely ended 500-600 years ago. Before that, Southern Europe was Ruled and Conquered by Blacks/Arabs For over 600 years lmao, Average Southern Euro is 5-9% SSA and a Small Mixture of Arab as well. The longest white colonizations lasted what? 100-220 years and didn't really effect the "colonized" populaces genetics almost at all.

And before that, Europeans were grass shitters living in mud huts. Who the Romans (arabs and moors as well) specifically described as "lacking in intellect and pose, animal like and uncivilized, Pale"

Whites were literally cave shitters for 95% of human history. Only the past 500 years, after being civilized and brought up by others for centuries... did they break out of their natural state due to luck/circumstances. Whites still use "arab" numerals to this day. Not European Numerals. Tell me why.

This is why whites try so hard to erase history before 500-700 years ago lmao. You'll never hear in schools (mainstream U.S schools at least) Europe was ruled by Moors or The Huns Dogfucked Germany/The Franks and bred their woman on multiple occasions.

Whites are naturally insecure and rat like. It's in their mentally ill, school shooting, cousin fucking, kill their own parents over video games, Fuck Dead/live Farm Animals: DNA. They will go to the most extreme, neurotic , mentally ill lengths to cope. They have Genetic PTSD from Being abused, Conquered, raped, civilized and brought up by Dark Skins/None Whites in the past.

Most cucked, deluded, mentally ill group on the planet. Natural selection has deemed them unnecessary for a reason.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29393, Pikabro, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
>whites
>oppressed

Give me a break nigga

Even gook males can't resist white men, it's over for them Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, never_lucky, GuyFromSingapore and 9 others
Over for this cuck gook

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and CopeMoreCumskins.

lmao. no one is scared of white cucks.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.

Shit link didn't post.

white are by far the most privileged group, a white , black and asian and indian identical except races. The white will always get a better treatement, houseold salary and overall better life experiement

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Truecel14 and 4 others

Reconquista Barely ended 500-600 years ago. Before that, Southern Europe was Ruled and Conquered by Blacks/Arabs For over 600 years lmao, Average Southern Euro is 5-9% SSA and a Small Mixture of Arab as well. The longest white
colonizations lasted what? 100-220 years and didn't really effect the "colonized" populaces genetics almost at all.

And before that, Europeans were grass shitters living in mud huts. Who the Romans (arabs and moors as well) specifically described as "lacking in intellect and pose, animal like and uncivilized, Pale"

Whites were literally cave shitters for 95% of human history. Only the past 500 years, after being civilized and brought up by others for centuries... did they break out of their natural state due to luck/circumstances. Whites still use "arab" numerals to this day. Not European Numerals. Tell me why.

This is why whites try so hard to erase history before 500-700 years ago lmao. You'll never hear in schools (mainstream U.S schools at least) Europe was ruled by Moors or The Huns Dogfucked Germany/The Franks and bred their woman on multiple occasions.

Whites are naturally insecure and rat like. It's in their mentally ill, school shooting, cousin fucking, kill their own parents over video games, Fuck Dead/live Farm Animals: DNA. They will go to the most extreme, neurotic , mentally ill lengths to cope. They have Genetic PTSD from Being abused, Conquered, raped, civilized and brought up by Dark Skins/None Whites in the past.

Most cucked, deluded, mentally ill group on the planet. Natural selection has deemed them unnecessary for a reason.
Indeed Arabs are the real master race

why they still fuck their own cousins then despite scientific knowledge saying that it lowers iq and causes birth defects?
they may well have had an advanced civilization in the Islamic golden age, but their inbreeding has fucked them- now most of the ones in Europe can't compete intellectually in the west

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Elvisandreaa, CopeMoreCumskins. and 2 others
why they still fuck their own cousins then despite scientific knowledge saying that it lowers iq and causes birth defects?
they may well have had an advanced civilization in the Islamic golden age, but their inbreeding has fucked them- now most of the ones in Europe can't compete intellectually in the west
True tbh. But only for inbred ones

True tbh. But only for inbred ones
what percentage of your generation in your country/community would you think has recent inbreeding in their DNA?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Reconquista Barely ended 500-600 years ago. Before that, Southern Europe was Ruled and Conquered by Blacks/Arabs For over 600 years lmao, Average Southern Euro is 5-9% SSA and a Small Mixture of Arab as well. The longest white
colonizations lasted what? 100-220 years and didn't really effect the "colonized" populaces genetics almost at all.

You mentioned the romans

how come ancient greece and rome was so advanced then? Coincidence?

what percentage of your generation in your country/community would you think has recent inbreeding in their DNA?
Maybe 10%? I literally have no idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
You mentioned the romans

how come ancient greece and rome was so advanced then? Coincidence?
There goes the cumskin cope, trying to claim Rome. Lmao. Greece too but especially Rome.

The romans made it clear to differentiate their "swarthier" Darker skin from That of the Gauls. Who they Made clear, to be Pale and Unintelligent, and similar to animals if anything. (actually, they described Africans as the exact opposite, funny how that "stereotype" is switched around today.) Roman's weren't white bruh, and they thought very lowly of actual "White" people.

ba7.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
There goes the cumskin cope, trying to claim Rome. Lmao. Greece too but especially Rome.

The romans made it clear to differentiate their "swarthier" Darker skin from That of the Gauls. Who they Made clear, to be Pale and Unintelligent, and similar to animals if anything. (actually, they described Africans as the exact opposite, funny how that "stereotype" is switched around today.) Roman's weren't white bruh, and they thought very lowly of actual "White" people.

ba7.jpg
lol is that the best you've got you low iq ape? to claim any white accomplishment as non-white?
Romans were blue eyed and light hair. It is only AFTER the moors and turks came that greeks and romans became dark

u dumb nigga you don't even know your history

Reconquista Barely ended 500-600 years ago. Before that, Southern Europe was Ruled and Conquered by Blacks/Arabs For over 600 years lmao, Average Southern Euro is 5-9% SSA and a Small Mixture of Arab as well. The longest white colonizations lasted what? 100-220 years and didn't really effect the "colonized" populaces genetics almost at all.

Jealous shitskin detected

blacks(my race) , and asian are more likely to shoot up schools

and whites dont fuck cousins lol, thats purely an ethnic thing

and keep coping for the fact whites mog all other ethnicities in EVERY genetic aspect, and their countries mog in every social aspect

you will never be white

and ur post just screams intense jealous, like a crying baby. funny to feel u seething at them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and Blackgymmax

ba7.jpg
oops

lol is that the best you've got you low iq ape? to claim any white accomplishment as non-white?
Romans were blue eyed and light hair. It is only AFTER the moors and turks came that greeks and romans became dark

u dumb nigga you don't even know your history
Romans were never blue eyed and blonde you dumb little inbred, cow fucking, white cuck. LOL. Taking scenes from a movie as literally 1:1 interpretation can only be something an inbred Cumskin sister fucker would ever do. I know you saw the true Romance scene and you're like "blonde hair blue eyes BRO".

LMAO, inbred little cum colored dog. No wonder the Moors had to civilize you. You'd still be fucking your sisters and cousins in Mass all over.
34-5f3b871c63a2e__700.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others

View attachment 2038184

and keep coping for the fact whites mog all other ethnicities in EVERY genetic aspect, and their countries mog in every social aspect

you will never be white

and ur post just screams intense jealous, like a crying baby. funny to feel u seething at them

Seethe for your master, white cuck, LMAO

Found the mentally ill @RealLooksmaxxer / @TeraCope54 Alt account they made to larp as a Black Man. Account made Janurary 10, comes in here barking up a storm after lurking on their banned accounts. I own that asshole.

LMAO, whites lack self awareness. This is why they are going extinct like the good little cum colored dogs that they are. Truly have to be autistic to think anyone will believe you're black and not an alt. Look at how you type...you made an account specifically to @ me. 3 POSTS BTW. Tyrone Coon comes in just to come at me as soon as he makes his account? Even @Blackgymmax isn't that devoted to whites. Sure coomy. Low IQ and Poor critical thinking skills for the fact you really thought this would work. LMAO.

Lollllllllkjjjj

Lmll

Copeeee

Average Cuckasian

Hmmm

Dddd

You will never be black/have melanin. You will always be an inferior, mentally ill, neurotic cumskin. You will never save your race, they will go extinct and there is nothing you can do about it but cry on incel forums. Bend over for me. It's over for cumskins. Be glad the world will be rid of you mentally deranged baboons, lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person

View attachment 2038184

you will never be white

Hm i like you

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Wallenberg, Truecel14 and 2 others
@Kingkellz @Preston @TRUE_CEL

Ban this mentally ill Alt to @RealLooksmaxxer. That is @TyroneMaxxer

You banned my alt accounts within like 2 minutes, mercilessly.

They even Have similar names and completely identical speech patterns. LMAO. He's so low iq it's actually sad. Also still obsessed with Asian Cocks and talking about How Asian Woman only like whites because he picked up some worn out Thai Whore on vacation once and it's all he has.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Jigen, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
@Kingkellz @Preston @TRUE_CEL

Ban this mentally ill Alt to @RealLooksmaxxer. That is @TyroneMaxxer

You banned my alt accounts within like 2 minutes, mercilessly.

They even Have similar names and completely identical speech patterns. LMAO. He's so low iq it's actually sad. Also still obsessed with Asian Cocks and talking about How Asian Woman only like whites because he picked up some worn out Thai Whore on vacation once and it's all he has.
Bhai I can’t do anything about it since it’s outside of my jurisdiction. Hit the report button and the relevant moderator will take care of it. 😃

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur and CopeMoreCumskins.
Seethe for your master, white cuck, LMAO

Found the mentally ill @RealLooksmaxxer / @TeraCope54 Alt account they made to larp as a Black Man. Account made Janurary 10, comes in here barking up a storm after lurking on their banned accounts. I own that asshole.

LMAO, whites lack self awareness. This is why they are going extinct like the good little cum colored dogs that they are. Truly have to be autistic to think anyone will believe you're black and not an alt. Look at how you type...you made an account specifically to @ me. 3 POSTS BTW. Tyrone Coon comes in just to come at me as soon as he makes his account? Even @Blackgymmax isn't that devoted to whites. Sure coomy. Low IQ and Poor critical thinking skills for the fact you really thought this would work. LMAO.

View attachment 2038189

View attachment 2038190

View attachment 2038191

View attachment 2038197

View attachment 2038199

View attachment 2038202

You will never be black/have melanin. You will always be an inferior, mentally ill, neurotic cumskin. You will never save your race, they will go extinct and there is nothing you can do about it but cry on incel forums. Bend over for me. It's over for cumskins. Be glad the world will be rid of you mentally deranged baboons, lmao.

Bro I literally debunked what u sent me

whites commit the majority of school shootings, cos white is majority population

but if u break it down to %s like above, you are more likely to shoot up a school if you are black or asian

You will never be black/have melanin.
literally every study in existence, shows, the more melanin you have, the more liekly you are to be an incel/not wanted by women

• +1
Reactions: StacysFantasy
Bro I literally debunked what u sent me

View attachment 2038254

whites commit the majority of school shootings, cos white is majority population

but if u break it down to %s like above, you are more likely to shoot up a school if you are black or asian
Dude's trying to change up his word usage after i called him out

LMAO. Never used "bro" in his life. You are truly bottom of the barrel iq and i can read you like a book. That is how superior i am, to you. I know it makes you mad, that a black mogs you so hard intellectually in your safe space little coomy. Look, i know you're an alt. Even the biggest, most mentally ill, Coons...Don't get on here talking SPECIFICALLY about Asians being "Obsessed with white cock" for their 3rd post. Only one person on this forums entire HISTORY is that neurotic/spergy about that particular topic

Why do you keep spamming that retarded no source, pseudoscientific, made in paint, subjective picture you muppet. North Africans aren't white. Neither are Middle Easterners LMAO.

youssef-en-nesyri-image-gpo-1.jpg

En-Nesyri is white, right?

MGGED

Hispanics aren't white either, they have a clearly different phenotype. MOst shootings are done BY NONE hispanic whites. Keep COPING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17872
Dude's trying to change up his word usage after i called him out

LMAO. Never used "bro" in his life. You are truly bottom of the barrel iq and i can read you like a book. That is how superior i am, to you. I know it makes you mad, that a black mogs you so hard
intellectually in your safe space little coomy. Look, i know you're an alt. Even the biggest, most mentally ill, Coons...Don't get on here talking SPECIFICALLY about Asians being "Obsessed with white cock" for their 3rd post. Only one person on this forums entire HISTORY is that neurotic/spergy about that particular topic

Why do you keep spamming that retarded no source, pseudoscientific, made in paint, subjective picture you muppet. North Africans aren't white. Neither are Middle Easterners LMAO.

youssef-en-nesyri-image-gpo-1.jpg

En-Nesyri is white, right?

View attachment 2038271
Hispanics aren't white either, they have a clearly different phenotype. MOst shootings are done BY NONE hispanic whites. Keep COPING
you missed the point... never mind..

literally every study in existence, shows, the more melanin you have, the more liekly you are to be an incel/not wanted by women

@RealLooksmaxxer alt cope. I found at least like 5 more. Don't feel like looking for them though.

I don't like bringing up most studies about "attraction" or more specifically "dating" because it's incel cope. They lack any precise control over multiple variables (and sometimes the opposite) to be taken seriously and of course no anecdote. Which is still good evidence.

According to several studies. Nordic skin is the most repulsive and cucked, To females, at least. Even if they are "white" they need swarthier skin to be the most attractive to females.

Maybe if you weren't a retard and didn't make your 3rd post talking about "Asians love white cock" (only one weirdo who does that) while larping as a black man. Your larp could've fooled some. Lmao. Clown.

• +1
  • JFL
Cope. That's how i know you are probably one of the most mentally ill on this forum though, tbh.

You're Arab. YET, You worship whites and hate yourself (seems to come and go though, one day you're proud to be arab/none white, the next you're choking on a white dick, the extreme switching is Common in Borderline/Bipolar. SRS. Take meds). Yet your people helped massively along with Blacks, in the civilizing development of Europe/Western Civ as a whole. Lmao, Your brain chemistry/self confidence is just fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
According to several studies. Nordic skin is the most repulsive and cucked, To females, at least. Even if they are "white" they need swarthier skin to be the most attractive to females.
why do white men come first in every dating study to exist then

why do all races of ethnic men bleach their skin

why do the whitest skin countries come first for men for most beautiful

why do white men come first in every dating study to exist then

why do all races of ethnic men bleach their skin

why do the whitest skin countries come first for men for most beautiful
Saw dating study, Instantly didn't read, RealCucksMaxxer

Lmao, i just sent you like 3 studies showing Cum Colored skin isn't attractive and you bark back with "mah 2004 DENMARK DATE STUDY" LMAO

Truly no hope for the white race. Barking about dating studies while their woman get stretched to the brink. Only pig skinned autists would be capable of such a thing.

Why do your woman shamelessly degrade you constantly on social media/cuck you publicly with 0 remorse or hesitation for Blacks (while you cry in their comment sections about how they will be a single mother, LMAO, you think they give a fuck? They'll do anything for the seed). You Don't EVER see the opposite.

Over for coomskins.
FRT

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, PrinceLuenLeoncur, pardocel and 1 other person
usa problems

Cope. That's how i know you are probably one of the most mentally ill on this forum though, tbh.

You're Arab. YET, You worship whites and hate yourself (seems to come and go though, one day you're proud to be arab/none white, the next you're choking on a white dick, the extreme switching is Common in Borderline/Bipolar. SRS. Take meds). Yet your people helped massively along with Blacks, in the civilizing development of Europe/Western Civ as a whole. Lmao, Your brain chemistry/self confidence is just fucked.
Jfl at your iq half the shit I say is just for the sake of arguing and drama. Half the shit I say is just trolling for the sake of arguing

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Jfl at your iq half the shit I say is just for the sake of arguing and drama. Half the shit I say is just trolling for the sake of arguing
Copium...Lol. 33k posts, 60% of them avidly defending white dick whenever it gets insulted... There's more to it than "trolling for the sake of arguing". I see some genuine devotion there little cucklet. It's hard to fake the effort you put in to worshiping them.

Look sped, I can read all of you mentally ill spergs like a book.
I none ironically iq mog 99% of the forum (Actually tested at 14, might be even higher now tbh).

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jigen, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Saw dating study, Instantly didn't read, RealCucksMaxxer

Lmao, i just sent you like 3 studies showing Cum Colored skin isn't attractive and you bark back with "mah 2004 DENMARK DATE STUDY" LMAO

Truly no hope for the white race. Barking about dating studies while their woman get stretched to the brink. Only pig skinned autists would be capable of such a thing.

View attachment 2038364

View attachment 2038394
View attachment 2038396

View attachment 2038398

Why do your woman shamelessly degrade you constantly on social media/cuck you publicly with 0 remorse or hesitation for Blacks (while you cry in their comment sections about how they will be a single mother, LMAO, you think they give a fuck? They'll do anything for the seed). You Don't EVER see the opposite.

Over for coomskins.
View attachment 2038418

Us: 10+ studies showing everyone loves white men, and doesnt like black men

aka, scientific research.

You: cherrypicked tiktoks

aka, no scientific research

Keep seething black boi, you'll never be white.

Stuck in that black slavery skin, black eyes, black hair, shorter body cos whites heightmog u

and there's nothing u can do about it.

And I'm saying this as a black man. It's fucking over for us.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13787
View attachment 2038542

Us: 10+ studies showing everyone loves white men, and doesnt like black men

aka, scientific research.

You: cherrypicked tiktoks

aka, no scientific research

Keep seething black boi, you'll never be white.

Stuck in that black slavery skin, black eyes, black hair, shorter body cos whites heightmog u

and there's nothing u can do about it.

And I'm saying this as a black man. It's fucking over for us.
Keep seething for your daddy, white cuck. Seethe for BLACk, Asian, and Brown dicks, lul. They'll all outlive white baby carrots.

Posts 2 articles (not even on scientific databases but news articles)

because i mogged him with evidence, anecdotal, data backed and empirical. LMAO, I WIN. Easiest argument ever tbh.

Keep crying for your black master whitey. You will never be black, You will never have our bodies, our intelligence, Our Ingenuity and our attractiveness and adaptability. From black you came, from black you will return.

All woman crave brown/black cock and laugh/regularly abuse and degrade tiny white dicks. It's over for cumskins. Lmao.

You will always be more likely to molest a kid, fuck a dog, kill your mom because she told you no. Burn in the sun, be weaker, shorter (Tallest men on earth are africans), have a shrimp cock, have lower testosterone, Be mentally ill, why?

It's because you're white of course, it's in your DNA. This is why your woman are actively trying to breed out those disgusting subhuman genetics daily. There is nothing you can do about it but sit and watch, larping on incel forums as a black man. Like a good little mentally ill, cumskin dog. Lmao, natural selection is literally working it's magic. Your own genes are cucking you.

You are well trained @RealLooksmaxxer and always will be. My race will survive, Yours will perish. Always remember that. Extinction = inferior. Now, bend over for me like a good little faggot.

Cuked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jigen and 2 others
Posts 2 articles (not even on scientific databases but news articles)
bro... please dont make me pull out like the 10 race studies, even one which is from last year

showing all races of women(including black women) prefer white men.

us blacks will never have white bodies, whites are taller, wider and therefore more muscle. they are taller, but also simply just bigger men.

whites iq mog us hard, and country mog us hard. in fact, whites literally made us their slaves cos we're so weak and powerless

we will never have a bwc, a pink dick which is attractive.

no woman wants a dick that looks like a piece of turd and is average/small like blacks and ethnics dick sizes

us blacks are shorter than whites by a lot

the top like 70 tallest countries in the world are all white.

the bottom 50, most are black

testosterone is linked to having good food, having no disease, and not being in sunlight zapping ur t levels all day.

aka the most developed countries have the highest T levels, and the shittest ones(our black countries) have the lowest T

whites are also the strongest race, and us blacks are the second weakest race. it is over

Gook white worshipper defending his overlord. Disgusting
Whislt he’s defending his white gods like all self respecting chinkoid rats, white men are cumming and Justin nuts in his sister and women whislt his kind have to sit there and timidly accept they are truecels cos BIGU whiteu cocku

You know what… I have just realise now why asian women hate their men makes total sense, if my men acted like this I’d also date out

View attachment 2038184

you will never be white

You are not black stop this bullshit no black man would say not link or do anything like your dumbass ugly bitch self

@fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @luljankybo @GetShrekt @Racky @Spinecel @whiteissuperior sorry for taggin u but I need to give u all a heads up

This guy isn’t black don’t treat him as a brotha ignore him he’s a white cumskin larping piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and whiteissuperior
You are not black stop this bullshit no black man would say not link or do anything like your dumbass ugly bitch self

@fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @luljankybo @GetShrekt @Racky @Spinecel @whiteissuperior sorry for taggin u but I need to give u all a heads up

This guy isn’t black don’t treat him as a brotha ignore him he’s a white cumskin larping piece of shit
nah

@Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins. and GetShrekt
They don’t know any better. And what does this have to do with my comment?

White are the most privalliged group on earth mocking them won’t do shit they still have all the cards in their deck. Esp white women aka the most privileged group in human history
Some non-whites are based and realize how discriminated whites are.

Some non-whites are based and realize how discriminated whites are.
Based…

You mean retarded, yeah we know. And onyl gooks would be retarded enough to simp for their white daddy to this extent to where they EDIT film and record themslevs shilling for a race of men who cuck them on a constant basis

• +1
Reactions: pardocel