Asians are at the top of the Cuckold hierachy

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Those are just the facts, boys. Not to denigrate cucks of other races, but nobody is as thoroughly and enthusiastically cucked as the Asian male contingent. I present the following points:
  • We are already at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy. Even a white cuck can go to an Asian country and have an Ottoman-sultan tier harem. We have no such outlet. Being a rich cuck is literally the ceiling for an asian.
  • Have you met asian women? Good grief, they are some ballbusters. I see white girls having fun with their cucks, dressing them up in cute clothes, having a laugh. Asian girls are straight merciless, I stg it's like the tiger mom genes apply to their simps too. Our women crack the whip, boys, let me tell you. I got yelled at so many times by my ABG Queen for the smallest shit - holding her purse too casually, arriving minutes late to pick her up, or having the gall to give her the slightest bit of lip. And to top it off, these girls act like giggling submissive geishas to their Alpha bad boy fuckbuddies.
Boys, it's clear as day from where I'm standing. In the land of the cuck, the asian is king.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, LooksOrDeath, justinzayn and 5 others
legit

i straight up believe asians don't belong in any society that isn't their own only because they're setting themselves up to be annilihated and brutalized in the sexual market

you need to be a 95th percentile asian in height, dick, face, relative lack of neoteny etc just to compete with the average european

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Asian males will create the next sexbots to cope which is better for all of us. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14693, justinzayn and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back