Asians are evolving (HEIGHT)

I was at Foot Locker today, and there was an Asian guy in line who was 6'6. I wasn't wearing my lifts, so I was about 6'3 in shoes. I got height mogged, but since he's Asian, I racemog him.

Then, while walking through the mall, I saw another Asian guy who was the exact same height as me. I swear, they're evolving. Why is this?
I have a theory that The chinise government injects them with hgh and sends them to the US so they have a better chance of infiltrating in the government or doing spy activities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, Beetlejuice and CoreSchizo
I was at Foot Locker today, and there was an Asian guy in line who was 6'6. I wasn't wearing my lifts, so I was about 6'3 in shoes. I got height mogged, but since he's Asian, I racemog him.

Then, while walking through the mall, I saw another Asian guy who was the exact same height as me. I swear, they're evolving. Why is this?
Meat and dairy. Gooks are still around 5’8 on avg but their height is grossly underestimated.

Gooks are pretty mid tier in height. Manlet races are spics SEA Arabs and non Punjabi curries.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Meanwhile some niggers look like this

He’s still not wrong. Sure some niggas look “archaic” Ogre Orcish at most but THEY STILL LOOK LIKE THEY COME FROM EARTH. Chinks look like they come from outta space

• JFL
Reactions: murdah