Asians are genetically predisposed to having more social anxiety

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Surprisingly there's been some official studies on this despite all the wokeness (but tbh nobody gives a shit about Asians jfl) though I can't be bothered to link to any of them, google it yourself if you care.

But as for the topic, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest considering how ricecels behave irl: introverted af, socially anxious, high-inhib, awkward, unassertive, even regular Asians who are not strictly incels will still exhibit these traits.

Asian men are a literal race of beta males jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastimmung, klip11, twojei and 3 others
Im the exception

Except for the Han Chinese and Kazakhis

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m guessing niggers are the opposite.

I’m guessing niggers are the opposite.
Unironically.

I have the theory that blacks, whites and Asians represent different stages of human evolution, with Asians being the furthest ahead and blacks the least. The more civilized, the less manly and assertive.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
yeah because they're smaller, uglier, and weaker on average compared to most other humans except maybe indians and arabs

Thats not beta, thats actually prefered compared to loud ethnics who scream in public and don't care what other people think.

Thats why white and asian societies are the most developed, we uphold social standarts

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, maarda and Aladin
Thats not beta, thats actually prefered compared to loud ethnics who scream in public and don't care what other people think.

Thats why white and asian societies are the most developed, we uphold social standarts
No, that absolutely is beta.

Nobody is saying that being a screaming autist makes you smart, but it is more 'masculine' vs a so-called civilized faggot.