Asians are not longer the bottom of the dating poll.

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
Just a look on tick toc we can see that the real trucels are curries. I’ve seen too many tick tocs and videos of them being made fun of and they tend to get less likes compared to blacks and Asians. The new racial tree for what women want is white-white passing-(Latinos Arabs and North Indian) Asian men- mixed black men-fully black men-curry men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zzabidi, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 2969 and 14 others
keep crying for curries tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 11074 and 14 others
its true asians can always kpop max

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, MostGLSlayer and Mouthbreath
no such thing as a white passing Indian

sorry OP

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, datboijj and Deleted member 10615
no such thing as a white passing Indian

sorry OP
Yes there is Indians have European features it’s jus the dark skin that stops them. The ones with lighter skin tend to pass as Hispanic.

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and ShineBright
dude no larp but if you ever asks someone about india they will ALWAYS talk shit about the country
every fucking country on the world has a positive stereotype, india has NONE; never seen a single person say ''hey haha indians are really good at math idnias are smart''
NO
when you asks someone or when someone says something about india will always be shittalking
also, india is the most ( or the 2nd, i dont remember ) populated country and yet no one talks about it nor remember it even exists, brutal
kinda sad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, Deleted member 10987, NormieKilla and 1 other person
Just a look on tick toc we can see that the real trucels are curries. I’ve seen too many tick tocs and videos of them being made fun of and they tend to get less likes compared to blacks and Asians. The new racial tree for what women want is white-white passing-(Latinos Arabs and North Indian) Asian men- mixed black men-fully black men-curry men.
They weren't even in the dating pool to begin with it never began for them

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
dude no larp but if you ever asks someone about india they will ALWAYS talk shit about the country
every fucking country on the world has a positive stereotype, india has NONE; never seen a single person say ''hey haha indians are really good at math idnias are smart''
NO
when you asks someone or when someone says something about india will always be shittalking
also, india is the most ( or the 2nd, i dont remember ) populated country and yet no one talks about it nor remember it even exists, brutal
kinda sad tbh
True, everyone hates Indians.Everyone thinks Indian men are gross and creepy.Also the difference between and Asian men and Indian men is that Asian men are feminine and easily forgotten or not really seen.Indian men are considered grotesque or subhuman and it's seen as socially acceptable to make a front of them

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, MostGLSlayer, Slendercel and 4 others

Pakistan mogs india ngl they they have 0 abo blood usually or near it the curry looking ones have more usually on the whole though many pakistanis look middle eastern north african or iranian i'm also willing to say north india should just be considered a extension of pakistan tbqh they are way similar to pakistanis anyways genetically.

Just don't have abo and your legit set

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
True, everyone hates Indians.Everyone thinks Indian men are gross and creepy.Also the difference between and Asian men and Indian men is that Asian men are feminine and easily forgotten or not really seen.Indian men are considered grotesque or subhuman and it's seen as socially acceptable to make afront of them

I mean north Indian good looking ones no many pass as non ''indian''

True, everyone hates Indians.Everyone thinks Indian men are gross and creepy.Also the difference between and Asian men and Indian men is that Asian men are feminine and easily forgotten or not really seen.Indian men are considered grotesque or subhuman and it's seen as socially acceptable to make afront of them
everyone jokes ''haha go kpop u asian hahaha ur so smart wheres you glasses asian boy? haha wheres the yakuza japanese guy? hahahaha''
instead of ''hows going the streetshitting and gangraping dear indian ?''

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Indians so much on the bottom, they are not even on the Asian continent anymore

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
NO
kinda sad tbh
Africa is the same way. People all think that we are poor and stupid but we have a higher smv than Indians. It’s stereotypes that’s stoping their success. Kpop broken the nerdy Asian stereotype we need the same for currys and blacks.

I disagree. Asians > Indians tbh

A good looking gook will still have the small dick, submissive, low T stereotype, meanwhile the Indian stereotypes are a lot better than the Asian

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, MostGLSlayer, Slendercel and 2 others
everyone jokes ''haha go kpop u asian hahaha ur so smart wheres you glasses asian boy? haha wheres the yakuza japanese guy? hahahaha''
instead of ''hows going the streetshitting and gangraping dear indian ?''
caged hard ngl yea it's really fucked up.when people joke about black people you can't anymore cause then u will be seen as racist so black people have that halo.I also noticed that ethnics make afront of white people and say like your white as if thats a bad thing lol

I disagree. Asians > Indians tbh

A good looking gook will still have the small dick, submissive, low T stereotype, meanwhile the Indian stereotypes are a lot better than the Asian
Indian sterotypes are way worse than Asian sterotypes.Indians are seen as digusting ugly fat atrocious ugly fucking niggers man they literally call them street shitters

NO
kinda sad tbh

India historically has a very rich tradition and culture. India has Ramanujan and other great mathematicians and physicists. And in addition to that, four major Eastern religions, Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism, came from India. You just cannot say the same thing about China.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and 6ft7Mogger
Indian sterotypes are way worse than Asian sterotypes.Indians are seen as digusting ugly fat atrocious ugly fucking niggers man they literally call them street shitters
Bruh didn't u say u got molested by an indian as a kid. :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, JizzFarmer and Arcturus
curries mog asians hard asf. im not sure where these guys are getting that its socially acceptable to call them 'street shitter rapists' lmfao, ive never had a single remotely racial thing thrown at me, but ive seen asians get made fun of for slanty eyes or the small dick stereotype.

mixed black men and black men def mog asians (prob curries and arabs too), whyd u put them below

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slendercel
Pakistan mogs india ngl they they have 0 abo blood usually or near it the curry looking ones have more usually on the whole though many pakistanis look middle eastern north african or iranian i'm also willing to say north india should just be considered a extension of pakistan tbqh they are way similar to pakistanis anyways genetically.

Just don't have abo and your legit set

Damn bro i got the australoid/abo admixture

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
Mulattos and blacks probably have higher smv than arabs/ethnics

No shit lol. Mulatto's only competition is Med and North Atlantid

jfl mulatto is a top tier pheno as for black i think arab chad mogs full black chad but not sure since apart from looks and psl blacks have BBC stereotype halo while chadullahs have terrorist stereotype failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
It depends - light Indians get a pass If facially attractive obv. if You are Dravidian And CANNOT bbc maxx rope. If you can there is small hope But not much. If you Are Korean with good genes Kpop maxx is legit if no good genes call up dad for plastic surgery maxx in Seoul. If you are south Chinese rope, if you are north Chinese Looksmax and gymmaxx. If you are Japanese just say you are mangaka

• +1
Reactions: Siberia_ and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
It depends - light Indians get a pass If facially attractive obv. if You are Dravidian And CANNOT bbc maxx rope. If you can there is small hope But not much. If you Are Korean with good genes Kpop maxx is legit if no good genes call up dad for plastic surgery maxx in Seoul. If you are south Chinese rope, if you are north Chinese Looksmax and gymmaxx. If you are Japanese just say you are mangaka
can you show your pheno?

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
curries mog asians hard asf. im not sure where these guys are getting that its socially acceptable to call them 'street shitter rapists' lmfao, ive never had a single remotely racial thing thrown at me, but ive seen asians get made fun of for slanty eyes or the small dick stereotype.

mixed black men and black men def mog asians (prob curries and arabs too), whyd u put them below

It seems to be mostly an internet thing tbh, I've never been made fun of for being Indian, there was this kid from China in my year who would get made fun of for being short and try hard at studying but even that wasn't bad.

It might change over the years tbh, as the meme penetrates society more.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
India historically has a very rich tradition and culture. India has Ramanujan and other great mathematicians and physicists. And in addition to that, four major Eastern religions, Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism, came from India. You just cannot say the same thing about China.

I've said this on incels.is, but K think East Asian SMW will increase as Westoids begin to fear a rising China. In the past China was just this meme country that made iPhones for thots but now it is really developing into a power that can overthrow American world hegemony.

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel
can you show your pheno?
Bro you are back 😎
I have a similar pheno to another user who posted here:
2DE4CFFA 39CB 473D B993 B7C5C0EA6332

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
NO
kinda sad tbh
cricket is the only thing

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
It seems to be mostly an internet thing tbh, I've never been made fun of for being Indian, there was this kid from China in my year who would get made fun of for being short and try hard at studying but even that wasn't bad.

It might change over the years tbh, as the meme penetrates society more.

tbh the memes are cuz of all the [to put it harshly] dumb as shit, generally ugly, and autistic curries from poorer parts of south asia. since most of the stereotypes are behavior related rather than looks, its hard to apply that to western curries since none of them match.

tbh the memes are cuz of all the [to put it harshly] dumb as shit, generally ugly, and autistic curries from poorer parts of south asia. since most of the stereotypes are behavior related rather than looks, its hard to apply that to western curries since none of them match.

Yes, it is mostly due to JIO which has given cheap data to hundreds of millions of Indians.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
As China rises and chinese bugmen become more wealthy, i expect the small penis propaganda to ramp up but probably wont keep up with their real world value. So their SMV will become higher probs.

Mixed black men are above Asians, if you are talking about light skins that is

no I take that back, lightskins are first. Mixed is most Desired pheno
Dolan, Eric. "Study: Men and Women View Mixed-race Male Faces as More Attractive than White Faces." 21 Jan. 2018. Web. 06 Dec. 2020.

Last edited:
I think it has to do with media representation. U don't see curries with massive concerts across the world