• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Most gooks r ugly as shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Nicest girls in my experience have been white girls and black girls.

Worst girls in my experience have been brown girls (includes MENA and South Asian).

(South) East Asian girls don't acknowledge my existence or if they do, they are suspicious of me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, murdah, PickleTheSlayer and 4 others
I really like them, from childhood I was always friends with Asian girls. They are generally sweeter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
they are ok,

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Ugliest women on earth excluding abos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34, FaceandBBC, xuzky and 2 others
I really like them, from childhood I was always friends with Asian girls. They are generally sweeter.
No bhai, you are just a prettyboy chadpreet, that's why they're nice to you. You can gauge how nice women actually are when you are a truecel. Another reason why I'm glad I'm ugly, because it filters out all the mean women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hottaco34, PickleTheSlayer and SidharthTheSlayer
No bhai, you are just a prettyboy chadpreet, that's why they're nice to you. You can gauge how nice women actually are when you are a truecel. Another reason why I'm glad I'm ugly, because it filters out all the mean women.
But as a kid I didn't look very great... Maybe a bit chubby even. I was friends with a Chinese girl and Vietnamese girl in Elementary school, and later a Korean girl in Middle school. Could be different elsewhere in the world, but I think it's true that they are generally nice.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
But as a kid I didn't look very great... Maybe a bit chubby even. I was friends with a Chinese girl and Vietnamese girl in Elementary school, and later a Korean girl in Middle school. Could be different elsewhere in the world, but I think it's true that they are generally nice.
Well, if they're in elementary or middle school, then they still are nice to everyone. It's only when they're in high school and college that it's different. They have always been wary of me for some reason IF they acknowledge my existence, most of the time they don't. I am not joking but they act like an old white bitch and I'm a nigger, the way they hold their purse closer to themselves when I am near. :hnghn:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and SidharthTheSlayer
I mean most asians are kinda reserved anyway if you don't know them

I mean most asians are kinda reserved anyway if you don't know them
They are the same as every other race that grew up here in the country, I've never seen any other races of women doing this. And a weeks ago I was at a Chinese supermarket bagging my items and the post-wall Asian roastie next in the queue refused to take another step forward even though there was plenty of space, she had a disgusted look on her face. Stupid cunt. Even the store worker noticed this and helped me pack my stuff so the post-wall roastie could feel at ease. :hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
If I ascend, I will throw my Viking genetics away for a short Asian 4/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, HTN_Mentalcel and Alucard69
They are the same as every other race that grew up here in the country, I've never seen any other races of women doing this. And a weeks ago I was at a Chinese supermarket bagging my items and the post-wall Asian roastie next in the queue refused to take another step forward even though there was plenty of space, she had a disgusted look on her face. Stupid cunt. Even the store worker noticed this and helped me pack my stuff so the post-wall roastie could feel at ease. :hnghn:
Asians are usually more asocial, and from what I know, not as judgeful and just kinder overall. Intelligence and empathy are rare anyway, so you can't expect most people to treat you with respect, that's a part of why blackpill is a thing

• +1
Reactions: murdah, 1.618 and SidharthTheSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, murdah, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
@IAMNOTANINCEL is it possible for Brazilian mixed girls to look Asian sometimes? That Brazilian girl I knew in high school looked like Bjork with brown skin.
Well, if they're in elementary or middle school, then they still are nice to everyone.
Kids are crueler than older girls. They have no filter.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and IAMNOTANINCEL
@IAMNOTANINCEL is it possible for Brazilian mixed girls to look Asian sometimes? That Brazilian girl I knew in high school looked like Bjork with brown skin.
Yeah if they are mixed with amerindian
I myself look quite asian but i dont think its from amerindian, my grandma looks like an east asian with white coloring, i really wanna take a dna test

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SidharthTheSlayer
Yeah if they are mixed with amerindian
I myself look quite asian but i dont think its from amerindian, my grandma looks like an east asian with white coloring, i really wanna take a dna test
Mirin hard, your grandma is descended from Samurai who moved to Brazil

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Kids are crueler than older girls. They have no filter.
No they’re not. Everyone got along with each other in elementary and middle school, regardless of race. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nicest girls in my experience have been white girls and black girls.

Worst girls in my experience have been brown girls (includes MENA and South Asian).

(South) East Asian girls don't acknowledge my existence or if they do, they are suspicious of me.
Liberal white women are angels

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Asian women are fucking ugly as shit nigga.

And they aren’t even nice, just souless boring disgusting NPC gooks.