South Asians should thugmaxx

No one cries more about racism than blacks lol, yall are babied
Blacks do cry about racism a lot but they do it because they know liberals give them more advantages and shi

I don’t blame ethnics for copying blacks tbh cos it works. If you bitch enough Cumskins give you what you want but curries need to leave Islam and Hinduism to have a chance until then fuck your race

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No one cries more about racism than blacks lol, yall are babied
Literally this. Even after being the most artificially socially propped up race in society thanks to the media (because of the jews), blacks still complain. No other race is society has been propped up more in media than them.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Blacks do cry about racism a lot but they do it because they know liberals give them more advantages and shi

I don’t blame ethnics for copying blacks tbh cos it works. If you bitch enough Cumskins give you what you want but curries need to leave Islam and Hinduism to have a chance until then fuck your race
Bruh Islam is literally the only religion growing, it's so over for all other abrahamic religions. You can cry about it. :forcedsmile:

Bruh Islam is literally the only religion growing, it's so over for all other abrahamic religions. You can cry about it. :forcedsmile:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Imagine unironically saying this without doing an Google search even Hinduism is growing only thing shrinking is atheism lol. But Christianity and Hinduism is growing (Judaism is shrinking cos Jews are secular

So I don’t get your argument. Hold this l
IMG 9134

Gayhamedean

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Imagine unironically saying this without doing an Google search even Hinduism is growing only thing shrinking is atheism lol. But Christianity and Hinduism is growing (Judaism is shrinking cos Jews are secular

View attachment 2999563
Gayhamedean
Bruh here's your research:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240625_184148_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_184148_Chrome.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_184208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_184208_Chrome.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 2999563
Gayhamedean
Christians will only remain a majority till 2050, after that, due to growth rates, Islam will take over.

Will take you mohammedens 2100 to catch up lol
IMG 9135

And that’s not accounting for liberalism that will smash the Islamic numbers brutally and the birth rates will shrink. Essentially Islam can only catch up by having 5 kids per household 😉 it’s over 4 u son

Christianity dominates 5 continents. Islam only dominates 1

Never forget your inferior religion is relegated to Asia and desert Africa womp womp

It won't solve racism since it's seen as low iq and black people behavior but it won't make you look like cucks.
It’s not about solving racism, it’s about putting a cap in dey ass. :ogre:

Word of advice:when you're the ugliest most subhuman race don't do things to make yourself even more despised.
It gives us more reason to be despised. :feelsokman:

Will take you mohammedens 2100 to catch up lol
View attachment 2999567

And that’s not accounting for liberalism that will smash the Islamic numbers brutally and the birth rates will shrink. Essentially Islam can only catch up by having 5 kids per household 😉 it’s over 4 u son

First of all, this requires liberalism to achieve victory in Islamic countries, which it still hasn't done yet :forcedsmile:.
And 2nd of all the 5 children per family thing is definitely doable, once you realize which islamic races will be making this happen (hint hint, you're talking to them right now) :lul::lul::lul:

I used to be thugmaxxed drug dealer from 15 - 17 worked pretty well, it was one of the reasons i lost my virginity early on

I dont think its sustainable though I want to attract a certain type of girl
You can de-thug at home and stay thugmaxxed outside. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Christians will only remain a majority till 2050, after that, due to growth rates, Islam will take over.
Islams a Pagan Island in an Christian sea never forget that
IMG 9136

If war broke out we have you Mudslime faggots surrounded we can bombard and attack you from every single direction you are subject to us. You are our bitch Mohammeden

Tbh we should all unite, gymmaxx, mmamaxx, meleemaxx, and start bullying no melonin whites
Yes bhai. But everyone who comes after us. :Comfy:

First of all, this requires liberalism to achieve victory in Islamic countries, which it still hasn't done yet :forcedsmile:.
And 2nd of all the 5 children per family thing is definitely doable, once you realize which islamic races will be making this happen (hint hint, you're talking to them right now) :lul::lul::lul:
It is winning hence why Arabia now allows women to drive and recently opened up bars. This is why Gay imams are a thing in the west as well LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Islam will become
More secular and liberal and it will be OVER FOR YOU MOHAMMEDEN :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: NO MORE ALLAHU ACKBAR SNACKBAR 4 u ABDOOOOL

MASHAALLAHHHH GAY IMAM HABIBBIIII

Long live curries!
Let’s not forget we were the original thugs. The word “thug” literally comes from Indo-Aryan languages, because we were criminals. By thugmaxxing, we will embrace our roots. In fact, 7th century Arabs entered and ruled parts of modern-day Sindh in southeastern Pakistan only because a Muslim woman had been kidnapped by South Asians and they came to her rescue. Once we start thugmaxxing again, we will stand up against the racism aimed towards us. There’s strength in numbers and together, we number at 2 billion, 25% of the earth’s population.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
As long as Indians continue being Hindus and Muslims they will forever be memes nothing will change. Onyl Christian curries are treated as humans and even then….
The white part of the Pakistani flag represents the religious minorities, including Christians. Not sure if you knew.

The white part of the Pakistani flag represents the religious minorities, including Christians. Not sure if you knew.
I didn’t know that but Pakistan ZINDABAD. Fun fact I learn this from the Pakistan girl I used to date I asked her what they meant and she said it means glory to Pakistan or long live lol 😂 I love the word

Pakistan is based. But the heathens need to stop killing Christian’s otherwise I’ll curse Pakistan

Islams a Pagan Island in an Christian sea never forget that
View attachment 2999574

If war broke out we have you Mudslime faggots surrounded we can bombard and attack you from every single direction you are subject to us. You are our bitch Mohammeden

Bruh this is a fever dream, because one of the biggest Christian countries, Russia, is literally an enemy of the west. First fix your west vs east thing you guys have going on between the west and Russia, before talking about some global Christian vs Muslim war. I mean Russia is literally using Muslim ethnicities from the Caucasus to kill their fellow Ukrainian Christians lmao.

There will never be an Islam vs Christianity in history, cause Christians are more divided on the basis of nationality and national conflicts compared to Muslims. The most religious Christian nation in the west is literally the US. Europe is pretty much irreligious/atheistic :p:p:p. Whereas most muslim majority countries whether shia or sunni, are still religious Muslims. It's much more possible to unify all muslims to put up a front, than it is to unify all Christians.

Bruh this is a fever dream, because one of the biggest Christian countries, Russia, is literally an enemy of the west. First fix your west vs east thing you guys have going on between the west and Russia, before talking about some global Christian vs Muslim war. I mean Russia is literally using Muslim ethnicities from the Caucasus to kill their fellow Ukrainian Christians lmao.

There will never be an Islam vs Christianity in history, cause Christians are more divided on the basis of nationality and national conflicts compared to Muslims. The most religious Christian nation in the west is literally the US. Europe is pretty much irreligious/atheistic :p:p:p. Whereas most muslim majority countries whether shia or sunni, are still religious Muslims. It's much more possible to unify all muslims to put up a front, than it is to unify all Christians.
The west is secular just has Christian’s but it’s secular. Russia is a Christian nation but how does this change what I said? Iran and Saudi Arabia and Turkey are all Mudlsimes and hate eachother soooo? :feelstastyman:

Western Europe doesn’t represent southern and Eastern Europe but I agree Western Europe is a godless apostate heaven but still 50% of the population are Christian even if Luke warm at best.

Iran did an study and found out only 40% of Iranians view themselves as Muslims but have to lie due to sharia law :feelshmm::forcedsmile:

What am I saying? I’m saying Muslims have to inflate their numbers artificially and include those who aren’t Muslim in their census’s due to fear of being killed. So I can say 100-200 million Muslims out of the 2billion aren’t actually Muslims :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:you pedo followers count atheists in your country as “Muslim”
ALLAHHUUUUUU ACKBARRRRR

Never forget your an heathen mudslime Island in a sea of Christian’s
IMG 9136

Last edited:

Orthodox Christs are really based
Ngl

Orthodox Christs are really based
Ngl
I can't call Christians of any sect based because all Christians of all sects see Islam as some kindve perversion or heresy of abrahamic faith. They are all against Islam, and therefore against Muslims, let's be honest here. But in the same way muslims view Christianity as a heresy as well.

It is what it is.

I can't call Christians of any sect based because all Christians of all sects see Islam as some kindve perversion or heresy of abrahamic faith. They are all against Islam, and therefore against Muslims, let's be honest here. But in the same way muslims view Christianity as a heresy as well.

It is what it is.
My ex was orthodox and she didnt eat pork also she saw Sex wo marriage as sin
This was a huge halo for me i would have married even as Muslim
Because still was righteous

My ex was orthodox and she didnt eat pork also she saw Sex wo marriage as sin
This was a huge halo for me i would have married even as Muslim
Because still was righteous
Idk seems interesting. Apparently Christian believe that dietary prescriptions don't apply anymore from the old testament because of what their new testament says.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240625_191406_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_191406_Chrome.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_191359_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_191359_Chrome.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_191351_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_191351_Chrome.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_191345_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_191345_Chrome.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 0
Mainstream Christians WHO eat pork fuck around are Not Christians
The oldschool Christians are the real ones
Idk seems interesting. Apparently Christian believe that dietary prescriptions don't apply anymore from the old testament because of what their new testament says

Mainstream Christians are Not Christians
The oldschool Christians are the real ones
Lmao? Mainstream Christians are the 3 main sects of Christianity (orthodox, catholicism, protestantism). This is literally 100% of all Christians lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Let’s not forget we were the original thugs. The word “thug” literally comes from Indo-Aryan languages, because we were criminals. By thugmaxxing, we will embrace our roots. In fact, 7th century Arabs entered and ruled parts of modern-day Sindh in southeastern Pakistan only because a Muslim woman had been kidnapped by South Asians and they came to her rescue. Once we start thugmaxxing again, we will stand up against the racism aimed towards us. There’s strength in numbers and together, we number at 2 billion, 25% of the earth’s population.

The west is secular just has Christian’s but it’s secular. Russia is a Christian nation but how does this change what I said? Iran and Saudi Arabia and Turkey are all Mudlsimes and hate eachother soooo? :feelstastyman:

Western Europe doesn’t represent southern and Eastern Europe but I agree Western Europe is a godless apostate heaven but still 50% of the population are Christian even if Luke warm at best.

Iran did an study and found out only 40% of Iranians view themselves as Muslims but have to lie due to sharia law :feelshmm::forcedsmile:

What am I saying? I’m saying Muslims have to inflate their numbers artificially and include those who aren’t Muslim in their census’s due to fear of being killed. So I can say 100-200 million Muslims out of the 2billion aren’t actually Muslims :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:you pedo followers count atheists in your country as “Muslim”
ALLAHHUUUUUU ACKBARRRRR

Never forget your an heathen mudslime Island in a sea of Christian’s
View attachment 2999598
Bruh literally nowhere in europe is overwhelming religious, not even eastern or southern Europe. Even only 58% of greeks say that religion is important to them lmao.

the only places we're Christianity matters and the population is decently religious, are shithole countries of Africa and South America.

There are about 700-750 million white europeans that live in europe, and going from the lowest rates of 9% in Denmark to the highest rate of 58% in Greece, all in all, only 10-20% of white european Christian’s are actually practicing. Even in places like south America you have religious rates ranging from 48% in Argentina to 80% in Columbia and Ecuador, so it's not like all of south America is religious either.

And 10-20% of 750 million is 600 to 675 million. This means that 600-675 million white europeans are not practicing religious Christians, and dgaf about Christianity. That means If a majority of white europeans were to hate Islam or muslims, or wouldn't be for the sake of Christianity lol, it would most likely have to do with racism or anti-immigration sentiment due to the fact that a majority of muslims are non-european immigrants lmao. White muslims or atleast white passing muslims probably don't have a hard time in europe because most white people associate being muslim with being brown. This is why people like sikhs were attacked after 9/11 cause retarded white people started attacking everyone that was brown because they thought everyone that was brown was muslim lmao.

Compare this to islamic countries which are overwhelming muslim and religious. Albanians who are the least religious, aren't even all Muslim but split between Christians and Muslims, still have 15% religious muslim population. Whereas all brown muslim countries in MENA and Asia range from 80-90%+ in being religious. All African Muslim countries are also 90%+ religious as well. And even 78% of Iranians see themselves as religious as well.

You said you'd take away 100-200 million people away from islams total population away of actual religious people, but I could literally take away 600-675 million europeans away from Christianitys total population of religious people just by subtracting the european part.

2 billion - 100-200 million = 1.8 to 1.9 billion muslims

2.4 billion muslims - 600- 675 million = 1.8 to 1.725 billion Christians.

This means that there are a comparable amount of religious muslims in the world compared to Christians, if not slightly more. And the graphs and studies literally show that.

Attachments

• PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-07- (1).png
    PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-07- (1).png
    132 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_193922_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_193922_Chrome.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_193904_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_193904_Chrome.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_193856_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_193856_Chrome.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_193843_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_193843_Chrome.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_193833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_193833_Chrome.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_193824_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_193824_Chrome.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 0
  • Religion_in_the_world.png
    Religion_in_the_world.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 0
  • PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-07-.png
    PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-07-.png
    132 KB · Views: 0
  • PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-08-.png
    PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-08-.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
  • PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-06-.png
    PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-06-.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_192616_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_192616_Chrome.jpg
    694.7 KB · Views: 0
Bruh literally nowhere in europe is overwhelming religious, not even eastern or southern Europe. Even only 58% of greeks say that religion is important to them lmao.

the only places we're Christianity matters and the population is decently religious, are shithole countries of Africa and South America.

There are about 700-750 million white europeans that live in europe, and going from the lowest rates of 9% in Denmark to the highest rate of 58% in Greece, all in all, only 10-20% of white european Christian’s are actually practicing. Even in places like south America you have religious rates ranging from 48% in Argentina to 80% in Columbia and Ecuador, so it's not like all of south America is religious either.

And 10-20% of 750 million is 600 to 675 million. This means that 600-675 million white europeans are not practicing religious Christians, and dgaf about Christianity. That means If a majority of white europeans were to hate Islam or muslims, or wouldn't be for the sake of Christianity lol, it would most likely have to do with racism or anti-immigration sentiment due to the fact that a majority of muslims are non-european immigrants lmao. White muslims or atleast white passing muslims probably don't have a hard time in europe because most white people associate being muslim with being brown. This is why people like sikhs were attacked after 9/11 cause retarded white people started attacking everyone that was brown because they thought everyone that was brown was muslim lmao.

Compare this to islamic countries which are overwhelming muslim and religious. Albanians who are the least religious, aren't even all Muslim but split between Christians and Muslims, still have 15% religious muslim population. Whereas all brown muslim countries in MENA and Asia range from 80-90%+ in being religious. All African Muslim countries are also 90%+ religious as well. And even 78% of Iranians see themselves as religious as well.

You said you'd take away 100-200 million people away from islams total population away of actual religious people, but I could literally take away 600-675 million europeans away from Christianitys total population of religious people just by subtracting the european part.

2 billion - 100-200 million = 1.8 to 1.9 billion muslims

2.4 billion muslims - 600- 675 million = 1.8 to 1.725 billion Christians.

This means that there are a comparable amount of religious muslims in the world compared to Christians, if not slightly more. And the graphs and studies literally show that.
Then my point stands. The Islamic world is a shithole on the same tier as Africa and latam so what’s your point? The fact is 70% of EE and Southern European are Christian unlike the west so sit TF down and stfu little mudslime mohamedden. I’ll also need stats regarding that btw as I call BS on that

Your point about subtracting numbers means nothing and isn’t even comparable as Christians don’t have apostasy laws that force people to identify as Christian or DIE BY SHAIRA so every person that puts “Christian” means they are ACTUAL Christian’s and we have 0 LARPERS. But your religion is grossly fabricated with fake Muslims who don’t even consider themselves Muslim at heart.

And before you go and use Luke warm Christian’s as an example I’ll stop you right there. Luke warm Christian’s still profess the gospel and the godhood of Christ they jsut do a shit job of living the life but they are still Christian’s unlike the Muslim Apostates who live in fear of sharia so they larp as Muslim to keep their heads :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I only recently attended church services in April before then I never stepped foot in a church for 8 years and I have always professed my love for Christ and I as a Christian according to you I would also be on the list of “non practicing” you absolute RETARD. So yes we have 2.5 billion Christian’s and you only have 1.8 billion Muslims (ACTAL MUSLIMS NOT LARPERS WHO PUT MUSLIM DOWN TO AVOID BEING KILLED) GET MOGGED

You can’t just take away 600 million Christian’s when they all identify and profess the love of Christ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You Muslims are so low IQ you don’t even realise why I subtracted 100-200 million from your numbers :feelstastyman:. You cannot do the same to Christianity our people don’t have to lie about being Christian so every single person who says they are Christian should remain :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Then my point stands. The Islamic world is a shithole on the same tier as Africa and latam so what’s your point? The fact is 70% of EE and Southern European are Christian unlike the west so sit TF down and stfu little mudslime mohamedden. I’ll also need stats regarding that btw as I call BS on that

Your point about subtracting numbers means nothing and isn’t even comparable as Christians don’t have apostasy laws that force people to identify as Christian or DIE BY SHAIRA so every person that puts “Christian” means they are ACTUAL Christian’s and we have 0 LARPERS. But your religion is grossly fabricated with fake Muslims who don’t even consider themselves Muslim at heart.

And before you go and use Luke warm Christian’s as an example I’ll stop you right there. Luke warm Christian’s still profess the gospel and the godhood of Christ they jsut do a shit job of living the life but they are still Christian’s unlike the Muslim Apostates who live in fear of sharia so they larp as Muslim to keep their heads :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I only recently attended church services in April before then I never stepped foot in a church for 8 years and I have always professed my love for Christ and I as a Christian according to you I would also be on the list of “non practicing” you absolute RETARD. So yes we have 2.5 billion Christian’s and you only have 1.8 billion Muslims (ACTAL MUSLIMS NOT LARPERS WHO PUT MUSLIM DOWN TO AVOID BEING KILLED) GET MOGGED

You can’t just take away 600 million Christian’s when they all identify and profess the love of Christ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You Muslims are so low IQ you don’t even realise why I subtracted 100-200 million from your numbers :feelstastyman:. You cannot do the same to Christianity our people don’t have to lie about being Christian so every single person who says they are Christian should remain :ROFLMAO:
Then my point stands. The Islamic world is a shithole on the same tier as Africa and latam so what’s your point? The fact is 70% of EE and Southern European are Christian unlike the west so sit TF down and stfu little mudslime mohamedden. I’ll also need stats regarding that btw as I call Bapostate?
All religious leaning countries tend to be shitholes lmao. This is why all of Africa and South America are 3rd world countries as well, while the least religious countries like those in western and Northern Europe are first world countries.

Yeah except EE and Southern Europe aren't that religious as i have shown by the maps, that was the proof plus the statistics of attendance rates that I showed from chatgpt.

And before you go and use Luke warm Christian’s as an example I’ll stop you right there. Luke warm Christian’s still profess the gospel and the godhood of Christ they jsut do a shit job of living the life but they are still Christian’s unlike the Muslim Apostates who live in fear of sharia so they larp as Muslim to keep their heads :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I only recently attended church services in April before then I never stepped foot in a church for 8 years and I have always professed my love for Christ and I as a Christian according to you I would also be on the list of “non practicing” you
Lmao you can't just say that all Muslims are larpers that only pretend to be religious while all Christians that profess to be Christian are telling the truth, without providing any proof lmao. I provided you with sources, now you have to as well, or everything you say is bullshit lmao 😂😂😂

Luke warm Christian’s still profess the gospel and the godhood of Christ they jsut do a shit job of living the life but they are still Christian’s unlike the Muslim Apostates who live in fear of sharia so they larp as Muslim to keep their heads
First of all, what a weak and pathetic religion you have lmao. It's funny, you accuse Muslims of inflating their numbers by counting atheists (I've never heard of that btw, apostacy is apostacy in Islam. We aren't "Luke warm" like you Christians). But you people still pathetically count people as "Christians" even if they go decades without praying or even stepping one foot inside a crutch
Church. All these so called "Luke warm Christians" will turn tail at the first sign of battle guranteed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. But you people are pathetically ok with that so long as you get to show that you have the "most numbers". And you accuse us of "inflating" smfh :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Second of all, once again you have no proof of Muslims are doing any of that. Death for apostacy is apparently barely carried out by governments, and is usually done by the mob :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Lmao then you can't take away 100-200 million Muslims when they all profess to being muslim. You have no proof that they are hiding their true beliefs, while I have literally given you statistical proof and maps showing how many irreligious "Christians" you have.

Lmao, just "profess your faith" bro, you can sin all you want against God and his orders, so long as you say "LAWWWWD JESUS FORGIVE ME!". No wonder euros are so degen, you guys really think that you can live a life of degeneracy, and then right at the very end of your lives, can claim to "repent", without putting in any genuine effort, and apparently God will be stupid enough to just accept that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240625_203904_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_203904_Chrome.jpg
    853.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
All religious leaning countries tend to be shitholes lmao. This is why all of Africa and South America are 3rd world countries as well, while the least religious countries like those in western and Northern Europe are first world countries.

Yeah except EE and Southern Europe aren't that religious as i have shown by the maps, that was the proof plus the statistics of attendance rates that I showed from chatgpt.

Lmao you can't just say that all Muslims are larpers that only pretend to be religious while all Christians that profess to be Christian are telling the truth, without providing any proof lmao. I provided you with sources, now you have to as well, or everything you say is bullshit lmao 😂😂😂

First of all, what a weak and pathetic religion you have lmao. It's funny, you accuse Muslims of inflating their numbers by counting atheists (I've never heard of that btw, apostacy is apostacy in Islam. We aren't "Luke warm" like you Christians). But you people still pathetically count people as "Christians" even if they go decades without praying or even stepping one foot inside a crutch
Church. All these so called "Luke warm Christians" will turn tail at the first sign of battle guranteed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. But you people are pathetically ok with that so long as you get to show that you have the "most numbers". And you accuse us of "inflating" smfh :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Second of all, once again you have no proof of Muslims are doing any of that. Death for apostacy is apparently barely carried out by governments, and is usually done by the mob :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Lmao then you can't take away 100-200 million Muslims when they all profess to being muslim. You have no proof that they are hiding their true beliefs, while I have literally given you statistical proof and maps showing how many irreligious "Christians" you have.

Lmao, just "profess your faith" bro, you can sin all you want against God and his orders, so long as you say "LAWWWWD JESUS FORGIVE ME!". No wonder euros are so degen, you guys really think that you can live a life of degeneracy, and then right at the very end of your lives, can claim to "repent", without putting in any genuine effort, and apparently God will be stupid enough to just accept that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
When did I say “all Muslims are larpers”

I said due to apostasy laws many apostates in Islamic nations are forced to pretend to be Muslim like in Iran where only 40% of people identify as Muslim :forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

Christian’s don’t have this issue as we don’t have apostasy laws nor do we ostricise freinds and family who become apostate so atheists live freely with confidence of their new beliefs in peace

Also chat GPT
IMG 9137
IMG 9138

So even according to Chet GPT even in 2100 Christianity moggs islam get rkt you filthy heathen pagan moon worshipper

When did I say “all Muslims are larpers”

I said due to apostasy laws many apostates in Islamic nations are forced to pretend to be Muslim like in Iran where only 40% of people identify as Muslim :forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

Christian’s don’t have this issue as we don’t have apostasy laws nor do we ostricise freinds and family who become apostate so atheists live freely with confidence of their new beliefs in peace

Also chat GPT
View attachment 2999710View attachment 2999711

So even according to Chet GPT even in 2100 Christianity moggs islam get rkt you filthy heathen pagan moon worshipper
"Christians" don't have this issue because you people aren't actually true genuine Christians lmao.

Early and medieval Christianity had tons of examples of social ostracization, excommunication, torture, and even death for what was seen as heresy and apostacy.

The only reason it changed and so called "Christians" don't do that anymore, it's because "Christian" europe literally underwent centuries of reformation, AND THEN SECULARIZATION (the literal definition of secular and secularism is:
" denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis" and "the principle of separation of the state from religious institutions.".

LMAO :lul::lul::lul::lul: modern day Christianity isn't "better" than islam because it doesn't have apostacy, because Modern day Christianity isn't even REAL Christianity LMAO :lul::lul::lul:. You people literally twisted and malformed God's words and commandments over the course of centuries into some weird abomination that doesn't resemble the very thing that it started as, to the point that IT'S NOT EVEN THE SAME THING. Everything that you accuse islam of doing, Christianity was doing before it underwent centuries of reformation and secularization like it did in Europe.

Do you know what it's called to tamper and twist God's words to misleed the masses with lies?

It's called blasphemy and heresy. Two things that historically were punished by DEATH during early and medieval Christian ages. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The only reason why Islam still has death for apostacy rulings, is because it didnt get DESTROYED like Christianity did by centuries of "reformation" and "secularization" like what happened with Christianity in Europe. :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240625_212028_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_212028_Chrome.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_211942_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_211942_Chrome.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_211932_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_211932_Chrome.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_211925_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_211925_Chrome.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_211849_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_211849_Chrome.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_211832_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_211832_Chrome.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_211819_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_211819_Chrome.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_211809_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_211809_Chrome.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240625_211759_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240625_211759_Chrome.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 0
"Christians" don't have this issue because you people aren't actually true genuine Christians lmao.

Early and medieval Christianity had tons of examples of social ostracization, excommunication, torture, and even death for what was seen as heresy and apostacy.

The only reason it changed and so called "Christians" don't do that anymore, it's because "Christian" europe literally underwent centuries of reformation, AND THEN SECULARIZATION (the literal definition of secular and secularism is:
" denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis" and "the principle of separation of the state from religious institutions.".

LMAO :lul::lul::lul::lul: modern day Christianity isn't "better" than islam because it doesn't have apostacy, because Modern day Christianity isn't even REAL Christianity LMAO :lul::lul::lul:. You people literally twisted and malformed God's words and commandments over the course of centuries into some weird abomination that doesn't resemble the very thing that it started as, to the point that IT'S NOT EVEN THE SAME THING. Everything that you accuse islam of doing, Christianity was doing before it underwent centuries of reformation and secularization like it did in Europe.

Do you know what it's called to tamper and twist God's words to misleed the masses with lies?

It's called blasphemy and heresy. Two things that historically were punished by DEATH during early and medieval Christian ages. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The only reason why Islam still has death for apostacy rulings, is because it didnt get DESTROYED like Christianity did by centuries of "reformation" and "secularization" like what happened with Christianity in Europe. :lul::lul::lul:
Why are you still sending fucking essays…. I said what I said and what I said is true you Muslims have lower numbers always have always will and thank god you guys are beckoning developed so soon your broth rates will tank

Thank god liberalism will make apostasy laws illegal in the future and many Muslims will freely come out as kaffir.

Thank god, your filthy cult won’t be as backwards today in the future oh how good is god? Very good indeed.

Everything you said about the bible being currpt is a meme not true and honestly I’m too lazy to even debate this as this is an another debate and we have gospels and codexes from the 1st century that are identical to modern bibles but just know Islam is wrong. Your book says we worship Mary (we don’t) your book says Jesus never died (he did) two FACTS alone destroys your boook. Islam isn’t a religion it’s a cult that’s why ALLAH PRAYS FOR MOHAMMED your religion has Mohammed as a god that’s why 2nd to last Sura verse is about Mohammed for your god is a gay faggot bitch Arabian pagan god and Mohammed is a faggot like you who sucks on little boys tounges.

Your book in 5:47-48 says our book is legit your book also says Allahs words cannot be changed :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Now go back to your cave little Muslim cry because your own book cucks itself lol and cry because the bible confirms Mohammed being an Antichrist son of the devil 😈

Just suicide bomb theory

Dawood Is Already the South Asian Thug

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why are you still sending fucking essays…. I said what I said and what I said is true you Muslims have lower numbers always have always will and thank god you guys are beckoning developed so soon your broth rates will tank

Thank god liberalism will make apostasy laws illegal in the future and many Muslims will freely come out as kaffir.

Thank god, your filthy cult won’t be as backwards today in the future oh how good is god? Very good indeed.

Everything you said about the bible being currpt is a meme not true and honestly I’m too lazy to even debate this as this is an another debate and we have gospels and codexes from the 1st century that are identical to modern bibles but just know Islam is wrong. Your book says we worship Mary (we don’t) your book says Jesus never died (he did) two FACTS alone destroys your boook. Islam isn’t a religion it’s a cult that’s why ALLAH PRAYS FOR MOHAMMED your religion has Mohammed as a god that’s why 2nd to last Sura verse is about Mohammed for your god is a gay faggot bitch Arabian pagan god and Mohammed is a faggot like you who sucks on little boys tounges.

Your book in 5:47-48 says our book is legit your book also says Allahs words cannot be changed :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Now go back to your cave little Muslim cry because your own book cucks itself lol and cry because the bible confirms Mohammed being an Antichrist son of the devil 😈
Schizo rambles with no proof given while I give sites, maps, and statistics. 🥱🥱🥱 what a waste of time