Asians are slowly getting redpilled about other ethnics

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This is a trend that I have started to notice. Go to reddits like r/AsianIdentity or r/AsianMasculinity and as of recently you will see almost as many threads complaining about other ethnics as you do threads complaining about whites. Basically they are annoyed that because of their higher than average success they get to deal with all the bullshit of being ethnic and being white both at the same time. From their point of view they are treated like they have white privilege by other ethnics and sjw whites and therfore don't get any sympathy and yet because they actually aren't white are still treated like shit anyway for being ethnic.

Note that none of this means they have an actually positive opinion of whites/conservatives/whatever (though a considerable number of them do actually, albeit not a majority) but it does suggest that the unnatural alliance between ethnics is starting to fall apart. JFL at being Asian and supporting a group that believes high achievers are scum. It's only a matter of time until other ethnics start complaining about "yellow privilege". Jfl at being Asian and having to deal with the downside of being ethnic and white both at the same time lmao I legit feel sorry for them srs.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Asians are not better than other ethnics.
LOL.

low iq posts from you as usual

curries and asians are treated like garbarge and seen as inferior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2426 and toolateforme
I like Asian girls better than whites tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2426, toolateforme and 2 others
low iq posts from you as usual

curries and asians are treated like garbarge and seen as inferior

Did you read my post? My point was that because Asians earn more money they are seen as more "privileged" yet they are also looked down upon for being ethnics. So like the worst of both worlds.

• +1
I wanna look curry rather than asian

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
Reactions: Luciano
so asians are down with shaming white people are evil privileged oppressors but they don't like it when its done to them? the hypocrisy is morally repugnant.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and xit
so asians are down with shaming white people are evil privileged oppressors but they don't like it when its done to them? the hypocrisy is morally repugnant.
also op is a phaggot

Asians have higher smv than curries

Asians are a unique people. Thry have chad bones but look like babies.