Asians are soulless bugs, lack empathy on a genetic level.

These gene findings are almost always complete bullshit reverse engineered from culture randomness

• +1
Reactions: retrudedmaxilla
These gene findings are almost always complete bullshit reverse engineered from culture randomness
the studies posted in OP are literal gibberish tbh.

means nothing to normal people.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Their only purpose is taking BWC

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27511
Explains @Geneticist's autism

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Their only purpose is taking BWC

The only purpose of whites is to serve their Asian masters as the women get mass fucked by gargantuan golden cock and the men get replaced and go extinct

Explains @Geneticist's autism

Says the turboautist rotting in his basement all day. These gene findings are pseudoscience, this is the reason why OP posted this

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
If we're talking about asian males - the lowest of all races.
But if it's about asian females - the highest.

Asian males SMVmog Asian females and they also SMVmog white males, even you admit it yourself as I've shown in the comment above

• JFL
I thought this was a meme?

Seething at the most dark triad race. Whites are total cucks. And muh africans and other deathniks have higher standards. U just don't hear about what happens in countries u never heard of like Sudan.

All of u subhumans should rope if u judge chinks based off the same 12 CCTV clips from 4chan as evidence.

Also @Pixie Dust ......
Are u really @cloUder ? If so lmao, it makes sense u said ur "queer" and u worship asian women while hating on the men who created East Asian civilization

bump

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
These subhumans cook dogs alive, like why? If you wanna eat a dog for some reason at least kill that thing before you eat it.
They're a pest on earth
Don't forget they kill cats too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and buckchadley31
I remember reading in past psychopathy is more common in china than other countries. I think you need to think about empathy vs sympathy. Empathy is good, sympathy is bad.

Gooks also feel very shallow emotions. Not emotional people at all.

• +1
Why whites have no unity if they have high gene of this

I knew a chinese guy who legit said its african kids fault theyre starving 🤡. A korean girl i knew fed LIVE mice to her snake . . . . Of course the fucking dogs and cats being boiled is despicable too . Just fucking chink things/10

Thankfully i stopped talking to both of them

Deserves a bump