ASIANS ARE WINNING IN THIS DECADE

this is a fad, it will be over within a year. but asian bros should slay while they can (y)

The average Gook could cuck your dad just with one KPOP Dance lol
LMAO you think every gook looks like a kpop star? That's like saying the average american looks like chris hemsworth or tom cruise. Average gook is here and this is his experience:

LMAO you think every gook looks like a kpop star? That's like saying the average american looks like chris hemsworth or tom cruise. Average gook is here and this is his experience:

Hes a boomer,

Where i live they look well groomed and some look like KPOP star btw i live in Paris sir

Where i live they look well groomed and some look like KPOP star btw i live in Paris sir
Doesn't matter to me the analogy is still relevant. The only way the average gook would look anything like a kpop star is if they painted their whole face with makeup which I know they do to hide their ugliness

Stop lying.
Asian mog white people into insanity
Bro we haven't discussed this yet but we should talk about how asian peoples hair is so shit. It's usually super coarse and just sticks up straight and looks like a porcupine and it's boring black hair. White people can have many different colors and textures of hair. I was walking around campus today and the white people at my school all had the most mogger hair it was insane. It looks like they styled it for hours. Personally I have pretty good hair but don't put much effort into it because my face carries but some of the white normies I see are extremely hairmaxxed in a way that an asian man never could because they don't have the hair type and hairmaxxing increases SMV so much

Bro we haven't discussed this yet but we should talk about how asian peoples hair is so shit. It's usually super coarse and just sticks up straight and looks like a porcupine and it's boring black hair. White people can have many different colors and textures of hair. I was walking around campus today and the white people at my school all had the most mogger hair it was insane. It looks like they styled it for hours. Personally I have pretty good hair but don't put much effort into it because my face carries but some of the white normies I see are extremely hairmaxxed in a way that an asian man never could because they don't have the hair type and hairmaxxing increases SMV so much
Asians have the lowest baldness rate. Also all asians need is the two block haircut

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Its.

Every race can have huge shlongs
Yeah that's not what I meant. BAC isn't a term anyone uses. Also it's a lot rarer for an asian person to have a huge schlong. Women like big cock it's what keeps them coming back to have sex with a guy even if he treats them like shit as long as he's big they will let him fuck her whenever he wants

Asians have the lowest baldness rate. Also all asians need is the two block haircut
It doesn't matter if they have a low baldness rate if their hair is never good to begin with. Two block haircut is lame dude the hairstyles I see white people rocking here are mogger I think it's a socal thing really

Yeah that's not what I meant. BAC isn't a term anyone uses. Also it's a lot rarer for an asian person to have a huge schlong. Women like big cock it's what keeps them coming back to have sex with a guy even if he treats them like shit as long as he's big they will let him fuck her whenever he wants
Men are the only ones who use terms like BBC or bwc.

It doesn't matter if they have a low baldness rate if their hair is never good to begin with. Two block haircut is lame dude the hairstyles I see white people rocking here are mogger I think it's a socal thing really
Nigga we live in same area. Is it because u live in Orange county or something?

Bro we haven't discussed this yet but we should talk about how asian peoples hair is so shit.
They have the best hair ever what are you talking about, they have strong hair genetics

And rarely bald like ogre white men.

No wonder they appeal to the female gaz
White men are groatesque bald créature with Hairy parts
It's usually super coarse and just sticks up straight and looks like a porcupine and it's boring black hair.
White men are fags with PISS coloréd hair
White people can have many different colors and textures of hair.
Ew
I was walking around campus today and the white people at my school all had the most mogger hair it was insane.
Tales from the psych ward
It looks like they styled it for hours. Personally I have pretty good hair but don't put much effort into it because my face carries but some of the white normies I see are extremely hairmaxxed in a way that an asian man never could because they don't have the hair type and hairmaxxing increases SMV so much
Asian men are superior. Accept it

Yeah that's not what I meant. BAC isn't a term anyone uses.
People are going to use it à lot in this decade,wait more
Also it's a lot rarer for an asian person to have a huge schlong. Women like big cock it's what keeps them coming back to have sex with a guy even if he treats them like shit as long as he's big they will let him fuck her whenever he wants
Yes that's why white women are getting wet like the niagara fall when they see Asian dude on social medias and irl

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
OVER @curlyheadjames come here

Your mom is going to have sex with asian bulls

HOW DO YOU COPE WIGGER ?
Milf teacher is going to go to Korea for just for "vacation". Not to get riced or anything

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Nigga we live in same area. Is it because u live in Orange county or something?
Yeah I do and hair is a big deal here. Like even when my hair looks good it doesn't compare so some peoples hair here people have mogger surfer hair I just don't put the time into my hair to style it like that because usually I look better with my hair off my face I am one of those people that hair kind of takes away from their appearance if theres hair covering their forehead

Facts. Asian men and black women have the highest smv’s. How do cumskins cope.
Haha you're joking right because they're both statistically proven to be the least desirable races for men and women respectively in dating

Haha you're joking right because they're both statistically proven to be the least desirable races for men and women respectively in dating
It's changing

People are going to use it à lot in this decade,wait more

Yes that's why white women are getting wet like the niagara fall when they see Asian dude on social medias and irl
Nah that doesn't happen and has no relation to what I said about girls liking big dick sex

They have the best hair ever what are you talking about, they have strong hair genetics

And rarely bald like ogre white men.

No wonder they appeal to the female gaz
White men are groatesque bald créature with Hairy parts

White men are fags with PISS coloréd hair

Ew

Tales from the psych ward

Asian men are superior. Accept it
Nah the asian men I've seen have either the dumbest haircuts I've ever seen (undercut with a bowl cut) or some generic ass haircut or some really straight curtains that don't look good. Asians bald a lot too lol I see it all the time. Asian hair sucks ass that's why KPOP stars have to bleach their hair/dye it and perm it for it to be able to do anything. Regular asian hair sucks

Nah that doesn't happen and has no relation to what I said about girls liking big dick sex
You are in the sauce.

Girl love Asian cock big or tiny

Nah the asian men I've seen have either the dumbest haircuts I've ever seen (undercut with a bowl cut)
This how they slay hard

MOG your palm tree retarded haircut every white zoomer kids do lol

Asian dude are so smart it never began for wigger lol
or some generic ass haircut or some really straight curtains that don't look good. Asians bald a lot too lol I see it all the time
So untrue lol

Not like white people.

hôte people are obese white slobs
. Asian hair sucks ass
Impossible

White people have niggers hair sometimes jfl
that's why KPOP stars have to bleach their hair/dye it and perm it
Cope
Dark hair is ideal

White people look like homosexual with their light hair no wonder they get fucked in the ass by Tyrone and Chang in the prison
for it to be able to do anything. Regular asian hair sucks
Regular white men hair are fake.90% of white men weak fake hair like Macron or Trump

The average white has no collagen, no teeth,no lips

Asian have Youth lol, and appeal to the female gaze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back