(ASIANS GTFIH) East Asian features look wayyyy better on men

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Small eyes, wide jaws

All these asian women getting double eyelid surgery v-line jaw surgery

Reminder that this was the first Hollywood sex symbol

"His "broodingly handsome" good looks and typecasting as a sexually dominant villain made him a heartthrob among American women during a time of racial discrimination, and he became one of the first male sex symbols of Hollywood." - Wiki(woke)pedia

mans is the asian Robert Pattinson

East asian men are popular everywhere EXECEPT the Anglosphere, where they are systematically clowned in the media (even room temperature IQ folks can see this). East Asian men are very popular in Eastern Europe, largely due to women seeking darker features in men. They're also seen as high status in Brazil and in other parts of South America, with the reputation of being rich businesspeople and as a means to "lighten" their bloodline, especially in Brazil, where people are all mixed race anyway, and "lighter" is a status symbol. The hottest asian women are exclusively still in Asia, since the immigrants were either poor or have abnormally high iq, both of which correlated to subhumanity.

You'll never see asian women who look like the left figure, they come from rich families and stay in the homeland.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 18340 and 5 others
small eyes arent that good. still bettern than bug too but no potential to ascend.

you need wide pfl and low orbital height.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, ROTTING, Racky and 1 other person
I fucking hate asian men and I fucking love asian women

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, fjor2096, Effortless and 5 others
small eyes arent that good. still bettern than bug too but no potential to ascend.

you need wide pfl and low orbital height.

wide pfl looks more striking but more low class

high status actors like leo, pitt, hemsworth, and pattinson all have relatively narrow pfls

Heath ledger and here we cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PapaGremlin, BoneDensity and 2 others
Neil deGrasse Tyson

People on here who aren't asian will never admit this

Asians have better collagen they keep their youth for much longer they have dark hair and don't go bald like whites do

Take a walk in Japan or Korea in the nice areas all the boys are handsome and lean with nice hair nice style (most of them are 180cm+) you will never see this in the West

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17829, Johanjohan and 1 other person
East asian men are popular everywhere EXECEPT the Anglosphere, where they are systematically clowned in the media (even room temperature IQ folks can see this).
Not really, southern europe isn't anglosphere and still asian men are seen as low t nerds...jokes about asians are very common
But unlike in northern europe, where many men like asian women, here asian women are seen as bottom of the barrel too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 17291
Shit thread. No girl likes small dicks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Not really, southern europe isn't anglosphere and still asian men are seen as low t nerds...jokes about asians are very common
But unlike in northern europe, where many men like asian women, here asian women are seen as bottom of the barrel too

yeah southern europe's pretty racist in general

forgot to mention that

People on here who aren't asian will never admit this

Asians have better collagen they keep their youth for much longer they have dark hair and don't go bald like whites do

Take a walk in Japan or Korea in the nice areas all the boys are handsome and lean with nice hair nice style (most of them are 180cm+) you will never see this in the West
in richer areas in every part of the world almost everyone is groomed nice and fit and tall.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 9467
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Preoximerianas and BoneDensity
in richer areas in every part of the world almost everyone is groomed nice and fit and tall.
I see homeless people and immigrants everywhere in any richer other part of the world

Small eyes, wide jaws

View attachment 1647608View attachment 1647610

View attachment 1647615
View attachment 1647619

View attachment 1647627

"His "broodingly handsome" good looks and typecasting as a sexually dominant villain made him a heartthrob among American women during a time of racial discrimination, and he became one of the first male sex symbols of Hollywood." - Wiki(woke)pedia

View attachment 1647628
View attachment 1647629

East asian men are popular everywhere EXECEPT the Anglosphere, where they are systematically clowned in the media (even room temperature IQ folks can see this). East Asian men are very popular in Eastern Europe, largely due to women seeking darker features in men. They're also seen as high status in Brazil and in other parts of South America, with the reputation of being rich businesspeople and as a means to "lighten" their bloodline, especially in Brazil, where people are all mixed race anyway, and "lighter" is a status symbol. The hottest asian women are exclusively still in Asia, since the immigrants were either poor or have abnormally high iq, both of which correlated to subhumanity.

View attachment 1647637

You'll never see asian women who look like the left figure, they come from rich families and stay in the homeland.
Yes east Asians can be good looking

Also ethnics are popular in eastern Europe just like gooks are
But yes you are right
In West east Asians and ethnics are more clowned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 9467
no white women want asian men
no asian women want asian men
no black women want asian men

yeah white women are shit. but dont act like you have a chance with them anyways

lmao if u say so i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
lmao if u say so i guess

i mean if u have half asian kids we'll be closer

"no white women want asian men
no asian women want asian men
no black women want asian men"

so if u have a boy with an asian girl then they'll be incel? what lol

I fucking hate asian men and I fucking love asian women
Why do you hate asian men? I agree with you that asian men aren't considered attractive by women in general, but why as a guy are you hateful?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Small eyes, wide jaws

View attachment 1647608View attachment 1647610

View attachment 1647615
View attachment 1647619

View attachment 1647627

View attachment 1647628
View attachment 1647629

View attachment 1647637

You're not listing the many traits of Asians that are not considered attractive in men. Low set nasal bridge, high set eyebrows, short ramus, high gonial angle, narrower shoulders, higher bodyfat, shorter, smaller dicks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and ROTTING
You're not listing the many traits of Asians that are not considered attractive in men. Low set nasal bridge, high set eyebrows, short ramus, high gonial angle, narrower shoulders, higher bodyfat, shorter, smaller dicks.
>Smaller dicks

Big cope ...

Why do you hate asian men? I agree with you that asian men aren't considered attractive by women in general, but why as a guy are you hateful?
ive never met one that ive liked, theyre always narcy af despite being low asf smv

ive never met one that ive liked, theyre always narcy af despite being low asf smv
Sorry you haven't had better experiences with asian dudes. It's curious you say narcy af despite being low asf smv. Would narcissism be justified if their smv was high?

Sorry you haven't had better experiences with asian dudes. It's curious you say narcy af despite being low asf smv. Would narcissism be justified if their smv was high?
well the only asian guy i like is a 5'2 indonesian guy.

maybe their narcyness is insecurity/coping

and no, narcyness is unbearable no matter how good looking you are

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and entropy137
"take a walk in a nice area and you'll see nice looking people" no shit. this isn't exclusive to japan or korea.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
"take a walk in a nice area and you'll see nice looking people" no shit. this isn't exclusive to japan or korea.
Yes it is stop quoting me with your dumb insights when I walk around in a ''white country'' nice area I see dirty immigrants and crackeads thanks to liberal virtue signaling we can't get them out of here

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
Yes it is stop quoting me with your dumb insights when I walk around in a ''white country'' nice area I see dirty immigrants and crackeads thanks to liberal virtue signaling we can't get them out of here
that's probably because you're poor lmao. idk abt u but where i live is very nice and i often see these "fit young men" or whatever the fuck your gay ass was talking about.

This is 100% true I am a HAPA with a 5’8 mom from Gangnam (the richest and nicest part of Korea), and when my family visited I saw so many 185cm+ full Korean pretty boy fashionmaxxed moggers. In some areas it felt like the average height was EASILY 6 foot

Edit: and at the time I was a 5foot 13 year old Half white mutt hair so I stuck out like a sore thumb, but it’s all good now

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back