ASIANS GTFIHHHH The alternative to kpopmaxxing: JAPANMAXXING

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
Kpopmax = grow out hair medium long, cut sides, middle part, perm

Jpopmax = grow out hair really long, man bun, don’t cut sides, look like a samurai

Japanese Richard Ramirez: Kenshi Yonezu

If you are asian and you think kpopmaxxing is for faggots, then dont worry! Samuraimaxxing is just for you!

Japan has a more diverse variety of male archetypes, some are more masculine than the typical Kpop/kdrama aesthetic archetype. These styles are more niche and will make you look more and unique than a basic bitch kpopmaxxer.

you'll need a more robust and rougher face as opposed to kpopmaxxers

Gymmaxxing is ESSENTIAL for jpopmaxxing, unlike kpopmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
@stickyblickyhuh @pur3e @Cheesyrumble @incel194012940

keep it up faggots

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

View attachment 1875746View attachment 1875747
Jpopmax = grow out hair really long, man bun, don’t cut sides, look like a samurai
View attachment 1875744View attachment 1875745View attachment 1875743

View attachment 1875752

If you are asian and you think kpopmaxxing is for faggots, then dont worry! Samuraimaxxing is just for you!

Japan has a more diverse variety of male archetypes, some are more masculine than the typical Kpop/kdrama aesthetic archetype. These styles are more niche and will make you look more and unique than a basic bitch kpopmaxxer.

Nigga ur completely wrong about gymaxxing. It's the complete opposite of what ur saying. All of the kpop changs are leanmaxxed with washboard abs. The reason why japanese women love Korean men so much is because korean men work out much more and serve 2 years in the military. But yeah I generally agree u dont have to only kpopmaxx. Japanese men are more diverse.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Nigga ur completely wrong about gymaxxing. It's the complete opposite of what ur saying. All of the kpop changs are leanmaxxed with washboard abs. The reason why japanese women love Korean men so much is because korean men work out much more and serve 2 years in the military. But yeah I generally agree u dont have to only kpopmaxx. Japanese men are more diverse.

ok I wasn't 100% correct
but gymmaxx is essential for yazuka/samurai maxx

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
How can gymmaxxing be required for this when they themselves don't lift and the singer you posted is a toothpick

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
How can gymmaxxing be required for this when they themselves don't lift and the singer you posted is a toothpick
Nigga the kpop idols need to be leanmaxxed with abs to be able to dance and sing at the same time for hours on end. Its absolutely brutal regiment for hours.
Tumblr a65758cb2508424b75bb3f5a83634d30 e7521422 250

RIP my gook brother Jonghyun. At least half of kpop idols have abs.

Last edited:
I know a guy who is trying to kpopmaxx but has worst acne on earth and terrible teeth

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Cheesyrumble
I know a guy who is trying to kpopmaxx but has worst acne on earth and terrible teeth
Dont even try kpopmaxxing unless u get the basics down first lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Adamsmith12345
Unless you’re a top 5% Asian you’ll just look stupid doing this. If you’re Asian don’t give up on looksmaxing, but realize you’re best path to pussy is moneymaxxing

View attachment 1875746View attachment 1875747
View attachment 1875744View attachment 1875745View attachment 1875743

View attachment 1875752

KESHI IS VIETNAMESE YOU CHINK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yayoi could never look like samurai. Only high T jomon japs can

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Nigga the kpop idols need to be leanmaxxed with abs to be able to dance and sing at the same time for hours on end. Its absolutely brutal regiment for hours.
View attachment 1875800
RIP my gook brother Jonghyun. At least half of kpop idols have abs.
OP was talking about Japanmaxxing, so I was clearly referring to that.
A lot of kpop idols have ideal physiques, they know how to appeal to female gaze for max profit

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
OP was talking about Japanmaxxing, so I was clearly referring to that.
A lot of kpop idols have ideal physiques, they know how to appeal to female gaze for max profit
I agree