Asians highest eye area potential ?

Jojobarret

Jojobarret

Bowled Meeksmaxxer
So after observing people and reading about racial craniofacial differences I came across some observations over asian eye area which is often looking youthful and even good looking if you put their monolid and little pfl aside.

I guess this is due to better fat pads all around the eyes because I have never seen a young one with eyebags or even dark circles

On the other hand that´s right that whites have potential too thanks to eye color and better supra orbitals but I see that they often lack infraorbitals or undereye support giving them tired eyes or negative cantal tilt more frequently than other races.

What do you guys think ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hizzy, 5'7 zoomer, Dystopian and 3 others
I'm not even racist but I've never seen a striking Asian eye area irl

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21278 and 7 others
massive cope, asians have the ugliest eyes on the planet + dnrd

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Shrekguy3838, BrahminBoss and 3 others
i never see striking eye areas in general

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
No, they probably have the worst, due to low bonemass around the eye area.

I'm not even racist but I've never seen a striking Asian eye area irl
Is this striking or nah
IMG 7416
IMG 7418

• Love it
Reactions: Running!
No, they probably have the worst, due to low bonemass around the eye area.
Bonemass isn´t necessary if you have good fat remember that hunter eyes are a meme

• JFL
Reactions: Running! and sportsmogger
asians have their own beauty standards. Chasing white beauty standards for rise eaters is ultimate failo that's why asian Americans so fuckign ugly

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and seethe
eye area is usually a nea gook’s worst failo high set brows with monolids is their most common cause of subhumanity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and DoII
asians have their own beauty standards. Chasing white beauty standards for rise eaters is ultimate failo that's why asian Americans so fuckign ugly
I totally agree so many of them girls are on full surgerymaxxing frenesy giving them this plastic look

eye area is usually a nea gook’s worst failo high set brows with monolids is their most common cause of subhumanity
Nah highset eyebrows don´t matter just giving you a high trust figure if you have enough bones everywhere else

Nah highset eyebrows don´t matter just giving you a high trust figure if you have enough bones everywhere else
high set brows combined with monolids make their eyes look tiny, a subhuman trait everywhere not just in the west

So after observing people and reading about racial craniofacial differences I came across some observations over asian eye area which is often looking youthful and even good looking if you put their monolid and little pfl aside.

I guess this is due to better fat pads all around the eyes because I have never seen a young one with eyebags or even dark circles

On the other hand that´s right that whites have potential too thanks to eye color and better supra orbitals but I see that they often lack infraorbitals or undereye support giving them tired eyes or negative cantal tilt more frequently than other races.

What do you guys think ?
Not gonna even read after the title u dipshit op. 😂😂😂 at you thinking gook eyes have the best potential lmaooo.
Greatest potential for gook women to cuck their men for whites.

Asian eyes would look really cool if light, but practically no Asians have light eyes and their eye areas are bad because of weak and high set supras

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Shrekguy3838
triggered gook lover. coping as a lil shitty gook. ur built for bwc and bbc, both ur women and men u cuck
Cringe Bateman lover i´m not even asian and you´re legit useless as you don´t add anything to the topic

Cringe Bateman lover i´m not even asian and you´re legit useless as you don´t add anything to the topic
Your post is useless gook lover, how are you not a gook yet praising their features you loser. You are obsessed w/ anime or a gook girl? I wouldn't be surprised tho it was most likely your last hope as you couldn't slay a woman in your own race u bum JFL.
I am adding to the topic, by informing u of the obvious, yet your too blind to see it because you're retarded

only in girls. especially hapa girls 10/10

canthal tilt for men is overrrated

Your post is useless gook lover, how are you not a gook yet praising their features you loser. You are obsessed w/ anime or a gook girl? I wouldn't be surprised tho it was most likely your last hope as you couldn't slay a woman in your own race u bum JFL.
I am adding to the topic, by informing u of the obvious, yet your too blind to see it because you're retarded
Jfl if you read the whole shit you would understand I´m not praising anything and all your answers are off topic buddy

What do you guys think ?

Water

Attachments

• IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    365.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1878.png
    IMG_1878.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1875.jpeg
    IMG_1875.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0