Asians’ Long Bones Mature Too Soon

While the commonly espoused notion that Asians are late bloomers is true in some aspects, it is not true for leg bone growth. Asians mature young in leg bone development, which makes their proportions and height looksminned.

Asians’ limbs are short in proportion to their torsos. How do they grow to arrive at these subhuman proportions? Take a look at these charts (sorry for the low quality but it’s the best I could get) :

PDF Reference charts of sitting height leg length and body proportions for Chinese children

As you can see in the graphs, Asians’ leg bones mature (i.e. stop growing) at younger ages compared to Europeans’ leg bones, but Asians’ torsos continue to grow at similar rates to Europeans’ torsos.

The ricecel’s legs’ growth plates fuse when he’s 15 years old, and the White Chad’s legs keep on growing longer until he’s 17–18 years old. Meanwhile, both of these people’s torsos lengthen ’til 18.

More evidence points to the conclusion that Asians’ bones actually mature sooner, not later like the late bloomer cope posits :

Poo

It’s a wrap.

Attachments

• [PDF] Reference charts of sitting height, leg length and body proportions for Chinese children...png
    [PDF] Reference charts of sitting height, leg length and body proportions for Chinese children...png
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, aesthetic beauty, Sexually Disabled and 4 others
having a longer torso makes them better candidates for leg lengthening though.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, mvp2v1, WanderingBurro and 4 others
im done

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
probably why we got mogger calves and thighs thighs tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mvp2v1 and thecel
their lower half is smaller to balance their high IQ giga craniums

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and thecel
  • +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, mvp2v1, thecel and 1 other person
gook = subhumanity at its finest.

• So Sad
im confused is this supposed to be a calf?
i seriously cant tell what part, it looks like leg hair but its not adding up in my brain
20240215 002959 001

yes sorry my legs barely look human.

• +1
Adds up for me. I used to be "tall" at one point but stopped growing rather early on leaving me stunted. My shoulders are pretty wide and my arms reach down pretty far. My legs just look short in comparison. I'm even taller than some people who are normally taller than me when sitting down.

• So Sad
  • +1
poo

• JFL
While the commonly espoused notion that Asians are late bloomers is true in some aspects, it is not true for leg bone growth. Asians mature young in leg bone development, which makes their proportions and height looksminned.

Asians’ limbs are short in proportion to their torsos. How do they grow to arrive at these subhuman proportions? Take a look at these charts (sorry for the low quality but it’s the best I could get) :

View attachment 2761618

As you can see in the graphs, Asians’ leg bones mature (i.e. stop growing) at younger ages compared to Europeans’ leg bones, but Asians’ torsos continue to grow at similar rates to Europeans’ torsos.

The ricecel’s legs’ growth plates fuse when he’s 15 years old, and the White Chad’s legs keep on growing longer until he’s 17–18 years old. Meanwhile, both of these people’s torsos lengthen ’til 18.

More evidence points to the conclusion that Asians’ bones actually mature sooner, not later like the late bloomer cope posits :

View attachment 2761626

It’s a wrap.
Another banger from thecel.

• Love it