Asians men have the highest smv than blacks men

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
First, what would smv be in the definition I'm using? Basically it's getting ltr with attractive girls

To make this measurement, we will use race as a predictor. For example, if two friends went out at a party at night, the first friend managed to have sex with 4 white girls and 3 Asian girls, the second one managed to have sex with 4 blacks, 2 whites and 1 Asian, which of these two have the biggest smv? Surely the first friend

2457545 20210206 170855

As you can see 91.8% of Asian men marry Asian women and 7% marry white women.
While 89.2% of black men marry black women, and 8% marry white women.

As you can see, we can declare a technical tie between white women, but the big difference is that one race exclusively takes black women and the other Asian women.

Fact is that asians women are prettier than black women, how would you say blacks have more smv if they marry uglier women?

Images 6

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, SteveRogers, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
First, what would smv be in the definition I'm using? Basically it's getting ltr with attractive girls

To make this measurement, we will use race as a predictor. For example, if two friends went out at a party at night, the first friend managed to have sex with 4 white girls and 3 Asian girls, the second one managed to have sex with 4 blacks, 2 whites and 1 Asian, which of these two have the

These statistics are for the men who GOT married, idiot. They don't take in to account the masses of men who never married. Less than 50% of black or Asian men will get married.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, fjor2096, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Nobody says black women have higher smv than Asian women. Asian women have highest anyways

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, XAE17 and Deleted member 17829
And the bullet point of Asian girls sexy talk is so true. I fucked this Asian girl and she started apologizing after I finished and cried a little saying she wasn’t good enough

How can you beat that?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, SteveRogers, Deleted member 18340 and 5 others
These statistics are for the men who GOT married, idiot. They don't takr in to account the masses of men who never married. Less than 50% of black or Asian men will get married.
I knew some coper would say this, look at the online dating stats, they further affirm what I say

OP are you asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Kami, Deleted member 18340 and 1 other person
I knew some coper would say this, look at the online dating stats, they further affirm what I say

I don't have any problem with your general point, just saying quoting statistics about marriage or dating like that creates a wrong impression.

dogshit reasoning

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16369
I don't have any problem with your general point, just saying quoting statistics about marriage or dating like that creates a wrong impression.
Yes, the ideal would be if I had statistics about str and dating

Op's reasoning and logical thinking skills are up there with people on YouTube proving the earth is flat and shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, NeedToSucceed, Korea and 4 others
Shit thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Op's reasoning and logical thinking skills are up there with people on YouTube proving the earth is flat and shit.
OP used to give high iq halo tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 5'8manlet
You aren't considering short term relationships
Those statistics from tinder and dating sites indicate a very bad performance by black men, as I mentioned above. And they are not very reliable sources either.
Images 12

Those statistics from tinder and dating sites indicate a very bad performance by black men, as I mentioned above. And they are not very reliable sources either.
In latest statistics blacks do better than asians iirc
10 years of propaganda and hip pop changed something

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
In latest statistics blacks do better than asians iirc
10 years of propaganda and hip pop changed something
Likely, though it's just guesswork.
I have the impression that BLM negatively affected the blacks

To make this measurement, we will use race as a predictor. For example, if two friends went out at a party at night, the first friend managed to have sex with 4 white girls and 3 Asian girls, the second one managed to have sex with 4 blacks, 2 whites and 1 Asian, which of these two have the biggest smv? Surely the first friend

View attachment 1608071

As you can see, we can declare a technical tie between white women, but the big difference is that one race exclusively takes black women and the other Asian women.

Fact is that asians women are prettier than black women, how would you say blacks have more smv if they marry uglier women?

View attachment 1608100
Bro the black woman here looks better ..she looks more like a dark sa , mena tho ..

tbh most of the race falio found in large statistical samples is more from most ethnics being subhuman than ethnicity falio.

The statistics would be much different if you cut out all participants that are manlets or have horrible faces.

But that’d imply racial differences in nature instead of differences in treatment, so suicide for any social scientist.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4106
Fuuck, another day im proud to be white.

View attachment 1608071

View attachment 1608100
I'm not even gonna try and explain what's wrong with this, because everything is wrong with it

• JFL
tbh most of the race falio found in large statistical samples is more from most ethnics being subhuman than ethnicity falio.

The statistics would be much different if you cut out all participants that are manlets or have horrible faces.

But that’d imply racial differences in nature instead of differences in treatment, so suicide for any social scientist.
Yep, I'd say in the west actual RACE failo, is maybe a 5% weighted variable, CULTURE failo is prob 20% , and the overwhelming reason for race tax is that while 70% of JBWs are subhuman, 95% of curry or rice are subhuman, and 90% of other Ethnics are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

View attachment 1608071

View attachment 1608100
Asian women produce truecels , black women produces Chadrones end of discussion

• +1
Asian women produce truecels , black women produces Chadrones end of discussion
That's true, I'd rather have kids with a black woman, but most men don't think so.

That's true, I'd rather have kids with a black woman, but most men don't think so.
The hottest black women mog the hottest Asian women to hell and back

View attachment 1608071

View attachment 1608100
In this picture , the black lady looks better ...also she doesn't look black ..

Over for negroids. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled