Asian's overall and black's have in the norm better jawline's were talking about the 3rd world one's

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
3rd world one's raised in the natural condition's produce some off the most handsome face's this genetic's cope muh genetic's is a direct influence of epigentic's and diet over generation's fuck your chewing fuck your mewing it's a cope an idiot can tell what actually make's a difference is diet so overall 3rd world asian's and african's have better jawline's however Caucasoid's have the best unique jawline's overall and beauty is hidden in rearity globally white's are a minorty that in itself add's to uniqueness plus their is uniqueness in white phenotype's when they have the proper diet over generation's to create face's on a next level it's genetic luck as well but dude's like the hemsworth's paul waulker's david gandy's and shawn mende's they are unique to the white race so overall better jawline's are the common trope among 3rd world asian's not Chinese not japan but rather vietnam laos countries like myself 3rd world shithole's however their is uniqueness to the caucasoid skull and don't cope with this mean's i'm superior no your not no one on here is in the giga god's tier better jawline's is rearer in the Caucasoid's but when they do have them they create look's truly enviable it's not superior but rather more unique more illustrious

• Love it
Reactions: BagelcelReincarnate
which is why we need to reproduce with asian women.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Cope

And not a single comma was seen.

That’s just wide moon face ain’t no jawline lmao. To check the jaw definition you gotta look at the profile.

Square jawline is not the standard the angle is the A.I is asian's on average have larger A.I
And not a single comma was seen.

Keep ignoring me faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back