Ask a 26yr old semi slayer anything

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
Go ahead. Most will dismiss me as Chad, but some will ask the right questions and be set on a better path

Where should a beginning investor put his capital for decent security, but potential for explosive gains? Your ideal work out program?

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
Why are you larping

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where should a beginning investor put his capital for decent security, but potential for explosive gains? Your ideal work out program?
In to himself

Push pull legs each muscle twice a week. Stereotypical bodybuilder type volume, emphasis on mind muscle connection over strength

Why are you larping
I'm not, and real recognizes real so people will wind up vouching for me. Put the pride to the side and ask what's on your mind habibi

Why are you gay?

How do women treat you in day to day life?

How do women treat you in day to day life?
Always nice to me, but depends on the woman ig. Obviously the girls I'm seeing treat me the best

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
height ? face ?

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and GreenHat500
6'2

Mid-good looking. Not chad, probably not even chadlite. girls say I'm hot but, they're emotional man, I'm probably a 6
Do you have plans to get married, children, etc? or just fwb / ons? I can't keep an LTR tbh .. I don't believe in anything. I've cheated on all my girlfriends (I only had 2). its over for me?