Ask ascended ex-mentalcel anything

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
So some of the older members might remember me, but since I haven't been active for like over two years I doubt people remember who I am. But basically I am a 195cm 7psl (confirmed by many old members) now ex-mentalcel. I "ascended" in late 2018 (old thread from 2018) and basically I now am pretty much a "normie" in terms of my social status and can have sex whenever I want.

Don't know if this is interesting for anyone but why not.

Some obvious questions:

Is the blackpill real now that you have a "normie" experience?

-Yes and no, obviously being good looking will make your life much more easy, but also from experience if you're an average dude, but you have a great personality, you're confident and funny, you can fuck a lot of girls. Now you still have to be good looking enough to not be hideous, but you don't have to be a gigachad like most people here think. If we're honest 99% of the people on this forum have terrible social skills and horrible personalities and don't have the looks to compensate for this lack of social skills. Looksmaxxing helps u getting laid, but it won't fix ur shitty personality.

How did you fix mentalceldom?

-I made a thread long time ago on one of the things that helped me. I could write an in-depth one if people are interested

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
post pic

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and incel194012940
Why would we ask you shit if youre 195 cm and 7 psl? Lol shocked you ascended bro, cant believe it. i wanna hear how the ugly mfs did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Kingcel32, rand anon and 1 other person
are you that dark brown hair blue eye dude who tried tinder and got 500 likes in a day thinking he was incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, rand anon and Moggie
Why would we ask you shit if youre 195 cm and 7 psl? Lol shocked you ascended bro, cant believe it. i wanna hear how the ugly mfs did
This thread is obviously meant for other actual mentalcels like me. I don't expect any truecel to get any advice from me.

are you that dark brown hair blue eye dude who tried tinder and got 500 likes in a day thinking he was incel
Not the same dude, but I had similar experience. I was too autistic I couldn't even go on dates from tinder because I had too severe mental issues.

"force yourself into social situations"
doesnt help if there are none

what if youre universally ignored by everyone?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kingcel32
"force yourself into social situations"
doesnt help if there are none

what if youre universally ignored by everyone?
Then ur truecel and it's your looks holding you back and not social skills. I can't know for certain since I know nothing about you. Focus on looksmaxxing.

Who are you?

Then ur truecel and it's your looks holding you back and not social skills. I can't know for certain since I know nothing about you. Focus on looksmaxxing.
yeah right
but it could be me locking myself into that position
i used to be tera subhuman in 8th grade when i started HS, now im better but still not ideal, things have actually gotten worse for me socially lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Who are you?
One of the OG's from here

yeah right
but it could be me locking myself into that position
i used to be tera subhuman in 8th grade when i started HS, now im better but still not ideal, things have actually gotten worse for me socially lol
How old are you and what are you doing in life?

How old are you and what are you doing in life?
turning 18 in 4 days
im doing fucking nothing lol
going to the gym is my only excuse to get out of the house
otherwise i stay inside
i have summer break now
i have 1 year of school left, and its my last chance to do something with my teen life
the thing is that in school i have 0 fucking idea what im supposed to do
i cant approach anyone if my life depended on it (due to high inhib), but if i get approached i would be fine since my actual conversation skills are normal

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and rand anon
i cant approach anyone if my life depended on it (due to high inhib), but if i get approached i would be fine since my actual conversation skills are normal
I was the same before, you've just gotta force yourself into uncomfortable situations step by step. Start of with something really easy like at the gym talk to the workers with a few more words than usual like just a simple "how u doing?" for example. They literally get paid to be nice to you so it's a really easy first target. Then once you do it enough times your brain starts to adapt and you will get lower inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
what looksmaxxing did you do? Any surgeries or was it just usual soft maxxing stuff

7psl? larp
if you were actually 7psl would ignore any mental health issues you have

If u were 7psl u wouldnt have a problem posting ur pic.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith