Ask me anything

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
I’ve noticed that 99% of this forum is comprised of teenage idiots who have no clue what they’re talking about on any subject. I do & I’m here to help. Ask me any questions you’d like pertaining to looksmaxing, girls, etc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22354, aga04 and 1 other person
instagram status frauding?

instagram status frauding?
The biggest thing is it needs to be mostly organic growth. Start out by learning how to take fire pics with good but subtle editing. Make sure to convey the impression you have a cool and varied lifestyle by posting pics at multiple locations (bars and clubs, beaches, work or school events etc.) Make sure you look good and cool on the IG

Then follow basically everyone you’ve known irl. Then it’s an endless cycle of following maybe 50 people at a time and occasionally unfollowing people with bad ratios and low value

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Best ways/methods to Heightmax and Pubertymax?

Does RLT, Derma-stamping and Retin-A actually good for skin?

Dick lengthening/thickening methods, etc.

Non-invasive methods to increase maxillary projection.

• +1

1) First, only bother with heightmaxing if you’re in high school. If you’re older and insist that you’re the special exception whose growth plates are still wide opened, simply have a doctor confirm that

If they are open, your best options are eating a high protein diet and getting plenty of micronutrients (zinc mag copper calcium k2 d3 boron etc.) Just supplementing one or two of these is worse than doing nothing because you will create deficiencies in other minerals due to how micronutrient antagonism works

Apart from that, an hgh stimulating peptide. AIs will marginally help but should absolutely be avoided because of the devastating effects of tanking estrogen.

If you are post high school and your growth plates are sealed, your options are LL and lifts.

2) Absolutely; they mog hard. Ignore the idiot fear mongering and use these.

3) If still in puberty, steroids and/or topical dht gel on the dick will help. But this has obvious and numerous drawbacks, so if you go this route do your research and use RU so you don’t lose hair. Past liberty, there is a little you can do. YouTube search “Leo longevity PE routine”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ascension!
I’ve noticed that 99% of this forum is comprised of teenage idiots who have no clue what they’re talking about on any subject. I do & I’m here to help. Ask me any questions you’d like pertaining to looksmaxing, girls, etc.

Non-invasive methods to increase maxillary projection.
Yea what exactly is dermarolling/microneedling? I dont understand it.. How can it be used for hair and skin?

Yea what exactly is dermarolling/microneedling? I dont understand it.. How can it be used for hair and skin?
You purchase a device like the Derminator 2. Once a month you use it by stabbing thousands of 1mm deep holes in your face to the point of pinpoint bleeding. This causes a cascade of many growth factors that ascend your collagen, elastin, and hair growth. It is scientifically proven to be safe and effective with decades of solid research behind it, and all counter arguments are logically unsound fear mongering.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, ascension! and Account717
Best way to lighten eye colour (besides MSM)?
Best way to correct posture?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
Best way to lighten eye colour (besides MSM)?
Best way to correct posture?
MSM will do something, but if you were born with brown eyes the only non-cope solution is Eyecos or Yeux Claire laser surgery. This will give you blue or possibly green eyes

Fix the muscular imbalances that cause it. Typically tight muscles due to sitting. YouTube it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LiteralCaucasian
MSM will do something, but if you were born with brown eyes the only non-cope solution is Eyecos or Yeux Claire laser surgery. This will give you blue or possibly green eyes

Fix the muscular imbalances that cause it. Typically tight muscles due to sitting. YouTube it
I don't want blue eyes, I just want even lighter brown eyes with a tint of green. I've been told that MSM may help by a bit.

• +1
You purchase a device like the Derminator 2. Once a month you use it by stabbing thousands of 1mm deep holes in your face to the point of pinpoint bleeding. This causes a cascade of many growth factors that ascend your collagen, elastin, and hair growth. It is scientifically proven to be safe and effective with decades of solid research behind it, and all counter arguments are logically unsound fear mongering.
Is that safe to be used by myself just by looking in the mirror? Im scared

• +1
I don't want blue eyes, I just want even lighter brown eyes with a tint of green. I've been told that MSM may help by a bit.
Okay. Yes, long term MSM usage should do something.

If it doesn’t do enough, one round of Eyecos will. You can stop after one round and have closer to the eye color you’re looking for

• +1
Okay. Yes, long term MSM usage should do something.

If it doesn’t do enough, one round of Eyecos will. You can stop after one round and have closer to the eye color you’re looking for
What kind of MSM should I buy? Is it expensive to buy the top-shelf one? How much does the Eyecos thing cost?
Gargantuan thank you OP.

What kind of MSM should I buy? Is it expensive to buy the top-shelf one? How much does the Eyecos thing cost?
Gargantuan thank you OP.
No such thing as “top shelf” MSM. MSM is MSM as long as it’s real and properly dosed. I buy from the brand “bulksupplements” on Amazon. Make sure you’re taking Vitamin C too, because MSM increases your metabolic need for it

• +1
No such thing as “top shelf” MSM. MSM is MSM as long as it’s real and properly dosed. I buy from the brand “bulksupplements” on Amazon. Make sure you’re taking Vitamin C too, because MSM increases your metabolic need for it
Thank you. What about the eye surgery?

• +1
Does castor oil really stimulate hair growth? Or scam
Yes it does in fact, because the active ingredient Ricinoleic acid works via PGE-2 signaling. In a sense it’s like 80% of the results of oral minoxidil for a fraction of the cost and 1% of the sides

• +1
Should be around $3k Euros but feel free to ask them for an accurate answer
Christ. €3,000 for one eye surgery to make my eyes mildly lighter? That's a bit too much for my taste.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23554
what surgeries have you done?

Best way to get a wider smile?

• +1
How do you keep a girl smitten by you long term?

• +1
Fat graft vs Implant for infraorbital rim hollowness?

Also, how to reduce bug eye look, if too much upper (and lower) eyelid shows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Christ. €3,000 for one eye surgery to make my eyes mildly lighter? That's a bit too much for my taste.
I get it. If you’re poor, manage your looksmaxing expectations. 99% of the game for you is staying lean, keeping your hair, hairstyle, style, skincare etc.

• +1
Best way to get a wider smile?
Technically MSE, however MSE sucks for most people. So practically speaking if you get bimax, get a three piece Lefort. If you don’t, get widening Invisalign.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22126
Fat graft vs Implant for infraorbital rim hollowness?

Also, how to reduce bug eye look, if too much upper (and lower) eyelid shows?
It depends on what is causing the hollowness. Need scans or at least clinical pics to diagnose.

Last edited:
  • +1
I get it. If you’re poor, manage your looksmaxing expectations. 99% of the game for you is staying lean, keeping your hair, hairstyle, style, skincare etc.
No, I'm not poor. I'm just flabbergasted by the amount of money needed for such a minor change.
I would much rather use this money for something actually practial, like supplements, investments, etc.
Also, how does one chew in a way to achieve hollow cheeks?

• +1
No, I'm not poor. I'm just flabbergasted by the amount of money needed for such a minor change.
I would much rather use this money for something actually practial, like supplements, investments, etc.
Also, how does one chew in a way to achieve hollow cheeks?
Okay, well it is what it is. Every surgical procedure is very expensive, and in the realm of surgery Eyecos is actually extremely cheap. You’d be spending more than that on anything else you’d get. But, allocate your money how you see fit

• +1
Technically MSE, however MSE sucks for most people. So practically speaking if you get bimax, get a three piece Lefort. If you don’t, get widening Invisalign.
Is getting a liplift for a curved philtrum worth it if mine is straight?
Also is worth getting nasion filler for a higher bridge if yours is lowish but you have average ipd since it would make it look lower

• +1
Is getting a liplift for a curved philtrum worth it if mine is straight?
Also is worth getting nasion filler for a higher bridge if yours is lowish but you have average ipd since it would make it look lower
Any good surgical correction of a fail is good if you can afford it and it goes well. As for whether or not that’s the best way to correct your philtrum, I’d need scans and pics to really say.

Nasion augmentation mogs hard if you have a low radix, but I’d get cartilage grafting not filler

• +1
Okay, well it is what it is. Every surgical procedure is very expensive, and in the realm of surgery Eyecos is actually extremely cheap. You’d be spending more than that on anything else you’d get. But, allocate your money how you see fit
I see.
What about chewing styles? 1STMAN recommends the viewer to chew with his front teeth, while other YouTubers say that chewing harder foods is better for the development of the jaw.
Which is it? Thank you.

• +1
I see.
What about chewing styles? 1STMAN recommends the viewer to chew with his front teeth, while other YouTubers say that chewing harder foods is better for the development of the jaw.
Which is it? Thank you.
If you’re an adult, chewing is only really going to hypertrophy your masseters. That is not a good look on everyone, which is why masseter botox ascends some people. But incisor chewing is dangerous and not natural, molars are for chewing, incisors are for cutting

• +1
Am i descent looking?
Snapchat 431810590
Snapchat 776041316
Snapchat 1559073275
Snapchat 1183718911
Snapchat 463092948
Snapchat 1753285118
Snapchat 1761890246
Snapchat 1198410094
Snapchat 770410157

If you’re an adult, chewing is only really going to hypertrophy your masseters. That is not a good look on everyone, which is why masseter botox ascends some people. But incisor chewing is dangerous and not natural, molars are for chewing, incisors are for cutting
I am only 17 and mewing has been helping me quite a lot, despite the fact that I've never been a mouth breather. I just had my tongue at the bottom of the mouth.
I believe that once I remove the braces (which don't halt the development of the jaw thankfully), I'll buy Stronger Gum™.

• +1
  1. Whats your opinion on air purifier?
  2. Regarding microneedling. What is the maximum depth you would use in your face? already successful with 1mm.
  3. Opinion on vampire lifting with own blood and with PRP
  4. How do you straighten a downward tilted dick?
    3173975_1669308617892.png
    like the first pic only downward?

You’re about average looking, and have some potential if you’re holding some bodyfat like it appears you may be. If you want to DM me unfrauded clinical type pics (profile in Frankfurt, front, 3/4) I can give you a more detailed and helpful analysis

Right now, I can tell you your hair and clothing style is not the play. Curtains are cool and maybe you can rock them, but not the way you’re doing it in those pics

• +1
I am only 17 and mewing has been helping me quite a lot, despite the fact that I've never been a mouth breather. I just had my tongue at the bottom of the mouth.
I believe that once I remove the braces (which don't halt the development of the jaw thankfully), I'll buy Stronger Gum™.
In general everyone should have proper tongue posture. It will if anything prevent deformation with age. I wouldn’t expect improvements from it, but if you happen to get some that’s nothing to complain over. If anything switching to proper tongue posture acutely tightens your submental

If you’re 17 chewing a moderate amount of mastic gum wouldn’t be a bad idea

• +1
In general everyone should have proper tongue posture. It will if anything prevent deformation with age. I wouldn’t expect improvements from it, but if you happen to get some that’s nothing to complain over. If anything switching to proper tongue posture acutely tightens your submental

If you’re 17 chewing a moderate amount of mastic gum wouldn’t be a bad idea
I can't thank you enough. Goodnight.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 15698
  1. Whats your opinion on air purifier?
  2. Regarding microneedling. What is the maximum depth you would use in your face? already successful with 1mm.
  3. Opinion on vampire lifting with own blood and with PRP
  4. How do you straighten a downward tilted dick?
    3173975_1669308617892.png
    like the first pic only downward?
1) Good
2) 1mm is fine, beyond that only for scalp or scars
3) I make my own PRP and microneedle so I do like it yes. If you’re smart enough to pull it off successfully in a safe and sanitary way, go for it
4) Extender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I don't have "true brown" eyes, they are a light brown/amber color. How much lighter do you think they could get with msm + vitamin c consumed daily? Do I just reach an even more amber color or do they get slightly green?

• +1
I don't have "true brown" eyes, they are a light brown/amber color. How much lighter do you think they could get with msm + vitamin c consumed daily? Do I just reach an even more amber color or do they get slightly green?
Do it and find out. No telling, but I wouldn’t expect anything that drastic. Noticeable to you and worthwhile, yes

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
Do it and find out. No telling, but I wouldn’t expect anything that drastic. Noticeable to you and worthwhile, yes
I am just hoping for a lighter amber tbh, my limbal ring is quite strong so I hope it will contrast nicely.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 15698
1) Good
2) 1mm is fine, beyond that only for scalp or scars
3) I make my own PRP and microneedle so I do like it yes. If you’re smart enough to pull it off successfully in a safe and sanitary way, go for it
4) Extender
Thank you mate, what do you think is the reason for downward tilted? My theory is that the bulbospongiosus muscle (or smth near him) is shortened and that's why it pulls the penis into this downward curve. I think it can also be corrected by stretching the penis upwards towards my skull when the penis is erect. This is how the extender should work imo, am I right in your opinion?

Thank you mate, what do you think is the reason for downward tilted? My theory is that the bulbospongiosus muscle (or smth near him) is shortened and that's why it pulls the penis into this downward curve. I think it can also be corrected by stretching the penis upwards towards my skull when the penis is erect. This is how the extender should work imo, am I right in your opinion?
Basically yes. If you want a more detailed explanation, read in to how extenders are a medically approved treatment for Peyronie’s disease

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22354
Do you mind of setting up a conversation to discuss various topics Looksmax-wise?

Last edited:
  • +1
What u think of accutane ?

What do you think of pheromones perfumes, and which one do you recommend?

• +1