hella bored. ask some non superficial questions and i’ll answer

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
When are you going back to the otters?

Ok I'll bite seems like a fun thread.
What's your first name?
If you don't want to answer that one then - what's your major?

Do you wish you was curry?

Do you think there is hope for me

Do you want to play the rape game?

What's your major homie / what kind of job do you want

What's your major homie / what kind of job do you want
Something in commercial real estate possibly. I just want to make enough money to invest it in real estate for passive income tbh. Then travel the world, meet a lot of influential people, network.

Then possibly be a mentor when I’m like 55+ and take a someone who reminded me of when I was young and help them. Like the idea of being a father type figure without being fully responsible for someone is really appealing to me tbh. Like seeing them grow and becoming successful would be really cool, like impacting their life for the better.
Thank you.

am i good looking? Can i get girls?
Yes, you just wanted me to say yes lol @Fuk

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3962 and LordNorwood
would you fuck a curry girl?

Something in commercial real estate possibly. I just want to make enough money to invest it in real estate for passive income tbh. Then travel the world, meet a lot of influential people, network.

Then possibly be a mentor when I’m like 55+ and take a someone who reminded me of when I was young and help them. Like the idea of being a father type figure without being fully responsible for someone is really appealing to me tbh. Like seeing them grow and becoming successful would be really cool, like impacting their life for the better.

:lul:

have you ever fantasized about killing people indiscriminately for fun?
Idk about OP but I would sooner slice my dick off

Religious beliefs? Political beliefs?

We should pick one user everyday to ask him all sort of things tbh.

And @Goblin would be first btw

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
Yes but only if they look attractive ofc.

:lul:

have you ever fantasized about killing people indiscriminately for fun?

Idk about OP but I would sooner slice my dick off
Not random people, but people who have disrespected me and deserve it. I have a strong disdain for people who disrespect me. I can obviously tell if they are joking with me, but there’s a few people that know what they’re doing and if we to get into a fight, my adrenaline and instincts would be switched on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

I also wanna do the mentoring thing

• +1
I have a question for you op: who the fuck do you think you are to make an AMA thread here? Thanks, here's a gold.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
We should pick one user everyday to ask him all sort of things tbh.
would be pretty fun ngl
Yes but only if they look attractive ofc.

Not random people, but people who have disrespected me and deserve it. I have a strong disdain for people who disrespect me. I can obviously tell if they are joking with me, but there’s a few people that know what they’re doing and if we to get into a fight, my adrenaline and instincts would be switched on.
You sound edgy af but I feel you tbh, I loathe people who disrespect me.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Religious beliefs? Political beliefs?
Religious beliefs: I’m more spiritual and believe in something greater than us, but not the Christian God or anything like that.

Political beliefs: Am neutral. I agree in some left wing and some right wing stuff, but I believe if you are fully on one side, you are most likely ignorant. Like most things in life, the “correct” answer is in the middle.

• +1
Hobbies? Aside from shitposting on an incel forum

would be pretty fun ngl

You sound edgy af but I feel you tbh, I loathe people who disrespect me.
I mean there’s one guy who straight up disrespects me and I think 99% of the users here would agree on him deserving an ass beating. I don’t mean to sound like “muh edgy” but I hold the deep hate for people that willingly and knowingly disrespect me and think they can get away with it.

• +1
you stuck with @reptiles on an isolated island with no hope to be found or survive. would you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I mean there’s one guy who straight up disrespects me and I think 99% of the users here would agree on him deserving an ass beating. I don’t mean to sound like “muh edgy” but I hold the deep hate for people that willingly and knowingly disrespect me and think they can get away with it.
Saying you sounded edgy was just a lighthearted poke, you don't genuinely sound super edgy
I agree though. There's a difference between lighthearted banter and genuine disrespect. Genuine disrespect legit makes me fantasize about killing the person who did it. Sounds edgy but just the honest truth

• +1
  • +1
Where do you see society in 10 years from now, how will we function, any suprising changes?

Saying you sounded edgy was just a lighthearted poke, you don't genuinely sound super edgy
I agree though. There's a difference between lighthearted banter and genuine disrespect. Genuine disrespect legit makes me fantasize about killing the person who did it. Sounds edgy but just the honest truth
Yeah, no Ik what you meant lol but yeah I definitely feel.

Nice, how long you been doing muay thai?
8 months. Wanna do a fight in a year, after working out.

you stuck with @reptiles on an isolated island with no hope to be found or survive. would you?
I guess.

Where do you see society in 10 years from now, how will we function, any suprising changes?
Haven’t thought about it too much but I hope hypergamy gets pinned down. I genuinely do not know how we will be as a society. I honestly feel bad for kids born now because there’s a lot of shitty parents, divorce rates are career high, kids’ nose are glued to ipads.

Like always though, society will keep moving. These kids will adapt and we (these 1-3 generations) will turn into the cranky grandpas saying how “i remember when i was your age....” but the fact is civilization is always changing and change is inevitable. I know the majority of people 15-22 probably won’t like society in 10 years, but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Pu33 and LordNorwood
Yeah, no Ik what you meant lol but yeah I definitely feel.

8 months. Wanna do a fight in a year, after working out.

I guess.

Haven’t thought about it too much but I hope hypergamy gets pinned down. I genuinely do not know how we will be as a society. I honestly feel bad for kids born now because there’s a lot of shitty parents, divorce rates are career high, kids’ nose are glued to ipads.

Like always though, society will keep moving. These kids will adapt and we (these 1-3 generations) will turn into the cranky grandpas saying how “i remember when i was your age....” but the fact is civilization is always changing and change is inevitable. I know the majority of people 15-22 probably won’t like society in 10 years, but it is what it is.
Tbh I can probably count on my hands the number of people who I feel have shown me genuine disrespect in my entire life but if they were drowning or w/e and I was the only one there to help I would look the other way ngl

• JFL
What are your best copes?

what type of questions (examples pls) do you ask when hit on female u wanna fug?

is it over?

female want our death cuz we sub 8 males. thoughts?

What are your best copes?
playing video games is the only “cope” i can think of tbh

what type of questions (examples pls) do you ask when hit on female u wanna fug?

is it over?

female want our death cuz we sub 8 males. thoughts?
idk tbh i have a gf so i don’t really talk to girls like that. but to really answer ur question, just talk to them like normal ig. it depends on the situation, i don’t try to sexualize convos unless we are alone and both find each other attractive. but if u are alone and find each other attractive, there’s no need to ask more than one or two questions before you guys start playing around and make out. it’s hard to explain this shit bc it’s kinda obvious.. like if u know you know. if u don’t know, u don’t know.

and even then, if she finds u attractive, she will show it so it wouldn’t matter what u say. but as a rule of thumb, don’t say anything outlandish/have extreme opinions/ask retarded shit bc they could get turned off.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 3328