Ask the Indians of this forum height is everything in india

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I’ve never seen aunties complement on looks even if chadlite tier, but everytime I go to a function they immediately comment on the height .

I don’t know if it’s because every pajeet is ugly looking so main differentiator is height or the fact that post menopausal women lack the ability to find anything attractive about the opp sex in terms of face so they go for height as the main trait ( implies protection leadership warrior etc very imp for a old hag)

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I’ve never seen aunties complement on looks even if chadlite tier, but everytime I go to a function they immediately comment on the height .

I don’t know if it’s because every pajeet is ugly looking so main differentiator is height or the fact that post menopausal women lack the ability to find anything attractive about the opp sex in terms of face so they go for height as the main trait ( implies protection leadership warrior etc very imp for a old hag)
They literally call you chottu and ask you to serve tea in bengal shop
Hieght is everything here

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Short height is bad, tall height is a halo yes, but not everything. People comment on tall people everywhere, even among Europeans, like I remember some 6'2-6'3 italian dude being called "the tall policeman" on my trip, doesn't mean much. A good face is always commented on, hell, even my 5'4 cousin who has nothing goin on apart from coloring and eyes (green-ish) is called handsome everytime. Post menopausal, I have literally banged hot older women.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Do u t
Short height is bad, tall height is a halo yes, but not everything. People comment on tall people everywhere, even among Europeans, like I remember some 6'2-6'3 italian dude being called "the tall policeman" on my trip, doesn't mean much. A good face is always commented on, hell, even my 5'4 cousin who has nothing goin on apart from coloring and eyes (green-ish) is called handsome everytime. Post menopausal, I have literally banged hot older women.
Hink 6'3 will be halo in mumbai?? I personally dont think so but am rajasthani somabye so differeneces