Asked a girl out and she brought a friend

mogstar

mogstar

Asked her to lunch as a date, she brought a friend

A few days ago I was downtown and this girl I’ve seen there from time to time came up to me and gave me her snap unprompted. I hit her up and asked her to lunch. She agreed, eagerly might I add. Gets to day of and I text to confirm, had a brief conversation beforehand so it wouldn’t be awkward. Well she wanted to push it back 30 min because her and her friend weren’t done shopping. Ok fine by me I’ll just play pool/billiards. (We met at the college student center). Anyway there’s 10 min left before it’s past the window of when she said she’d be there. I don’t see any texts from her and I’m not gonna be desperate and text again. I order some food and wait then bam she texts me she’s here. Well she came, with her friend. I was surprised but went with it. I talked to the girl I asked out primarily but I also made sure to talk to her friend as well. I couldn’t really flirt because her friend was there and I was just unsure how to proceed. Anyway they were both engaged in conversation though a little tired from them working out (in gym clothes) and then shopping. During the conversation I did catch maybe a red flag though. She asked what kind of car I drove without it really coming up in conversation beforehand. I showed her my car and she said “you must make a lot at *insert my job”. I said “not really my dad bought that for me but I’ve put all the mods on it. This next one isn’t a red flag but surprised me. She mentioned in conversation she was single and had a tone of that’s bad. Anyway we go out separate ways after an hour or so. I shoot a message 15 min later after I get to my place saying I had fun and to lmk if she wanted to get lunch again. Last seen on Snapchat 10 min ago delivered 15hours. I don’t get it, she seemed interested in person and text but I guess not

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, UltimateMan, Solidcoin and 3 others
@lutte save me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 13787, Looks234 and 6 others
Threesome

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
no way a Portuguese man can speak that good English. Larp as per usual.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234, Marsiere214, .👽. and 5 others
Is this another one your copypastas?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, gamma and 2 others
no way a Portuguese man can speak that good English. Larp as per usual
My English is really good actually, I’m fluent unironically

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323

A few days ago I was downtown and this girl I’ve seen there from time to time came up to me and gave me her snap unprompted.

good start

I hit her up and asked her to lunch.

mistake #1

you should've let her contact you first

at this point she knows you're desperate

She agreed, eagerly might I add. Gets to day of and I text to confirm, had a brief conversation beforehand so it wouldn’t be awkward. Well she wanted to push it back 30 min because her and her friend weren’t done shopping.

yep, no surprise here

shit test to see how much of a desperate cuck you are

Ok fine by me I’ll just play pool/billiards. (We met at the college student center). Anyway there’s 10 min left before it’s past the window of when she said she’d be there. I don’t see any texts from her and I’m not gonna be desperate and text again. I order some food and wait then bam she texts me she’s here. Well she came, with her friend. I was surprised but went with it.

mistake #2

you should've said, "oh I misunderstood, i thought it would be just us 2"

then politely said, "that's fine, we'll meet some other time" and left

send the loud and clear signal that you want SEX AND ONLY SEX, not this friendly cuck faggot hang out and talk with her friends bullshit

I talked to the girl I asked out primarily but I also made sure to talk to her friend as well. I couldn’t really flirt because her friend was there and I was just unsure how to proceed.

mistake #3

given you're not going to leave the situation, you should've aggressively flirted with both

Anyway they were both engaged in conversation though a little tired from them working out (in gym clothes) and then shopping.
During the conversation I did catch maybe a red flag though. She asked what kind of car I drove without it really coming up in conversation beforehand. I showed her my car and she said “you must make a lot at *insert my job”. I said “not really my dad bought that for me but I’ve put all the mods on it. This next one isn’t a red flag but surprised me. She mentioned in conversation she was single and had a tone of that’s bad. Anyway we go out separate ways after an hour or so. I shoot a message 15 min later after I get to my place saying I had fun and to lmk if she wanted to get lunch again.

mistake #4

LET HER CONTACT YOU

you should never send her a single message, ever, that isn't a clear reply to one of her messages

Last seen on Snapchat 10 min ago delivered 15hours. I don’t get it, she seemed interested in person and text but I guess not

you butchered this one

that's OK, you'll learn

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 12669, .👽. and 1 other person
  • Love it
She was scared you would kidnap her and rape her probably so she brought the friend

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
good start

mistake #1

you should've let her contact you first

at this point she knows you're desperate

yep, no surprise here

shit test to see how much of a desperate cuck you are

mistake #2

you should've said, "oh I misunderstood, i thought it would be just us 2"

then politely said, "that's fine, we'll meet some other time" and left

send the loud and clear signal that you want SEX AND ONLY SEX, not this friendly cuck faggot hang out and talk with her friends bullshit

mistake #3

given you're not going to leave the situation, you should've aggressively flirted with both

mistake #4

LET HER CONTACT YOU

you should never send her a single message, ever, that isn't a clear reply to one of her messages

you butchered this one

that's OK, you'll learn
Lol at you, dumb nigger. This is a copypasta and you wasted ur time replying to it with all of that :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14781 and mogstar
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 12669
Lol at you, dumb nigger. This is a copypasta and you wasted ur time replying to it with all of that :feelskek:
I found it usefull

some foids do this if they wanna friend zone you other times its because they feel unsafe in my experience anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595

A few days ago I was downtown and this girl I’ve seen there from time to time came up to me and gave me her snap unprompted. I hit her up and asked her to lunch. She agreed, eagerly might I add. Gets to day of and I text to confirm, had a brief conversation beforehand so it wouldn’t be awkward. Well she wanted to push it back 30 min because her and her friend weren’t done shopping. Ok fine by me I’ll just play pool/billiards. (We met at the college student center). Anyway there’s 10 min left before it’s past the window of when she said she’d be there. I don’t see any texts from her and I’m not gonna be desperate and text again. I order some food and wait then bam she texts me she’s here. Well she came, with her friend. I was surprised but went with it. I talked to the girl I asked out primarily but I also made sure to talk to her friend as well. I couldn’t really flirt because her friend was there and I was just unsure how to proceed. Anyway they were both engaged in conversation though a little tired from them working out (in gym clothes) and then shopping. During the conversation I did catch maybe a red flag though. She asked what kind of car I drove without it really coming up in conversation beforehand. I showed her my car and she said “you must make a lot at *insert my job”. I said “not really my dad bought that for me but I’ve put all the mods on it. This next one isn’t a red flag but surprised me. She mentioned in conversation she was single and had a tone of that’s bad. Anyway we go out separate ways after an hour or so. I shoot a message 15 min later after I get to my place saying I had fun and to lmk if she wanted to get lunch again. Last seen on Snapchat 10 min ago delivered 15hours. I don’t get it, she seemed interested in person and text but I guess not
You don't sound like you had any kind of fun. It's like you were only there because had to be, like work or something, by the way you describe it. Why post this story? Are you still interesed in continuing to see the girl?

• +1