Story of how my maths teacher saw my cock

mogstar

mogstar

So basically we b camping with school n dat and my tent is me and 2 other ppl.

So when it's nighttime it takes me hours to fall asleep and I end up falling asleep at like 4am when it's bright outside cuz my sleep schedule was fucked the previous nights before we went on this school trip

So I wake up and the two other ppl who were in my tent with me were gone and it was full on bright outside and then next to me in the tent is one of the teachers who came along on the trip.

I'm sitting up in me beanbag:Comfy:and my eyes are squinting cuz I'm barely awake from the lack of sleep I had and apparently she woke me up and she kept asking if I was okay repeatedly and I was like "yeah wtf I'm fine, I'm fine" and she said that the people in my group had told her that I wasn't waking up so she came to see if I was okay and I asked if my group had left without me and she said no they're just filling up their water bottles n dat

Then she asks again are you sure you're okay and I'm just like "yeh, its just that it took me a long time to fall asleep n dat" and then subconsciously I just lay down again and close my eyes cuz of how tired I am so the teacher tells me that I need to get up and out of the beanbag:Comfy: so that I don't fall back asleep again

Problem is... Mans got morning wood. So I say I'll get up in a second but then she starts pressing me and says I need to get up right now and how I should've gone to sleep earlier instead of being on my phone (I wasn't on my phone it genuinely took me 3 hours to fall asleep)

So then I sit up in the beanbag:Comfy: and then she says "you need to actually get out of the beanbag:Comfy: and stand up so I know that you're okay and ready for the day"

so my theory was that instead of covering my bulge with my hands, I put my hands to the side because if I cover my bulge it'll just draw more attention to it so I get up and stand up with my hands to my side and literally immediately she looks down at it and notices and the bulge looked way more visible than I thought it was standing up and then she smirks and looks down at my crotch and says "well it looks like he's ready for the day" :forcedsmile: and then my face goes bright red and I cover it with my hands and then I just look at her and don't say anything and then she says sorry and turns around and goes to walk back out the tent so I put my hands back to my side but then all of a sudden she's turns back around to tell me something and I immediately put my hands back and shes like "oh yeah, sorry" and then she asks me if I filled in this form thingy yesterday blahblahblah and I'm like "yeh" and then she's like ok and then walks out the tent and ye. All the next times we interacted since I had one of my lessons with her it was really awkward and it was just as if it had never happened.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Marsiere214, itorroella9 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Idontknowlol, Tropical Tyrone and 11 others
@N1666 what’s so funny ? Wanna see my cock too ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 12669
:p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Jason Voorhees and mogstar
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Jason Voorhees
tldr in 1 sentence please. Me and @subhuman incel unable to read for so long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, n0rthface and subhuman incel
Aconteceu algo parecido comigo mas eu estava em portugal na época

Então, basicamente, vamos acampar com a escola e minha barraca sou eu e mais 2 pessoas.

Então, quando é noite, levo horas para adormecer e acabo adormecendo por volta das 4 da manhã, quando está claro lá fora, porque meu horário de sono estava ferrado nas noites anteriores, antes de irmos nesta viagem escolar

Então eu acordo e as outras duas pessoas que estavam na minha tenda comigo tinham ido embora e estava cheio de luz lá fora e, ao meu lado na tenda, está um dos professores que veio junto com a viagem.

Estou sentado no meu pufe:Comfy: e meus olhos estão semicerrados porque mal estou acordado da falta de sono que tive e, aparentemente, ela me acordou e ficou perguntando se eu estava bem repetidamente e eu estava tipo "sim wtf estou bem, estou bem "e ela disse que as pessoas do meu grupo tinham dito a ela que eu não estava acordando, então ela veio ver se eu estava bem e perguntei se meu grupo tinha saído sem mim e ela disse não, eles estão apenas enchendo suas garrafas de água n dat

Então ela pergunta de novo se você tem certeza de que está bem e eu fico tipo "sim, é que demorei muito para adormecer e isso" e então, inconscientemente, deito-me novamente e fecho os olhos porque penso em como estou cansado por isso a professora me diz que preciso me levantar e sair do pufe:Comfy: para não voltar a dormir

O problema é ... Mans tem ereção matinal. Então eu digo que vou levantar em um segundo, mas então ela começa a me pressionar e diz que eu preciso me levantar agora e que deveria ter ido dormir mais cedo em vez de estar no meu telefone (eu não estava no meu telefone realmente demorei 3 horas para adormecer)

Então eu me sento no pufe:Comfy: e então ela diz "você precisa realmente sair do pufe:Comfy: e levante-se para que eu saiba que você está bem e pronto para o dia"

então minha teoria era que em vez de cobrir minha protuberância com as mãos, coloco minhas mãos para o lado porque se eu cobrir minha protuberância, isso só vai chamar mais atenção para ela, então eu me levanto e fico de pé com as mãos ao lado do corpo e literalmente imediatamente ela olha para baixo e percebe que a protuberância parecia muito mais visível do que eu pensava em pé e então ela sorri e olha para minha virilha e diz "bem, parece que ele está pronto para o dia":forcedsmile: e então meu rosto fica vermelho e eu cubro com minhas mãos e então eu apenas olho para ela e não digo nada e então ela pede desculpas e se vira e sai da barraca, então eu coloco minhas mãos de volta no meu para o lado, mas de repente ela se vira para me dizer algo e eu imediatamente coloco minhas mãos de volta e ela diz "oh sim, desculpe" e então ela me pergunta se eu preenchi este formulário ontem blahblahblah e eu fico tipo "yeh" e então ela está tipo ok e então sai da tenda e você. Todas as vezes que interagimos depois que tive uma de minhas aulas com ela foi realmente estranho e como se nunca tivesse acontecido.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, ALP, Deleted member 5189 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786

So when it's nighttime it takes me hours to fall asleep and I end up falling asleep at like 4am when it's bright outside cuz my sleep schedule was fucked the previous nights before we went on this school trip

So I wake up and the two other ppl who were in my tent with me were gone and it was full on bright outside and then next to me in the tent is one of the teachers who came along on the trip.

I'm sitting up in me beanbag:Comfy:and my eyes are squinting cuz I'm barely awake from the lack of sleep I had and apparently she woke me up and she kept asking if I was okay repeatedly and I was like "yeah wtf I'm fine, I'm fine" and she said that the people in my group had told her that I wasn't waking up so she came to see if I was okay and I asked if my group had left without me and she said no they're just filling up their water bottles n dat

Then she asks again are you sure you're okay and I'm just like "yeh, its just that it took me a long time to fall asleep n dat" and then subconsciously I just lay down again and close my eyes cuz of how tired I am so the teacher tells me that I need to get up and out of the beanbag:Comfy: so that I don't fall back asleep again

Problem is... Mans got morning wood. So I say I'll get up in a second but then she starts pressing me and says I need to get up right now and how I should've gone to sleep earlier instead of being on my phone (I wasn't on my phone it genuinely took me 3 hours to fall asleep)

So then I sit up in the beanbag:Comfy: and then she says "you need to actually get out of the beanbag:Comfy: and stand up so I know that you're okay and ready for the day"

so my theory was that instead of covering my bulge with my hands, I put my hands to the side because if I cover my bulge it'll just draw more attention to it so I get up and stand up with my hands to my side and literally immediately she looks down at it and notices and the bulge looked way more visible than I thought it was standing up and then she smirks and looks down at my crotch and says "well it looks like he's ready for the day" :forcedsmile: and then my face goes bright red and I cover it with my hands and then I just look at her and don't say anything and then she says sorry and turns around and goes to walk back out the tent so I put my hands back to my side but then all of a sudden she's turns back around to tell me something and I immediately put my hands back and shes like "oh yeah, sorry" and then she asks me if I filled in this form thingy yesterday blahblahblah and I'm like "yeh" and then she's like ok and then walks out the tent and ye. All the next times we interacted since I had one of my lessons with her it was really awkward and it was just as if it had never happened.

Should've fucked her tbh

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, BigBiceps and Deleted member 15099
was she hot?
shouldve fucked her nonetheless tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, BigBiceps and Deleted member 15099
Grande pau português

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mogstar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Jason Voorhees and CtrlAltDelete
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
Was she a milf or fat?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and CtrlAltDelete
I unironically feel like you prolly couldve fucked her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13137, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Cute story

how did u change your name tho

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and mogstar

You sound like a suburban retard trying too hard to sound "cool" by using forced online Ebonics. Rope now.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, mogstar and Deleted member 5189
then she smirks and looks down at my crotch and says "well it looks like he's ready for the day" :forcedsmile:

Should have replied "Yes, he is ready for you to put it in your mouth"

• Woah
Reactions: ALP