Asked a girl out on IG. Got a yes. But she's busy

S

spirili

Iron
I was dm'ing a girl a lot for the last few weeks and had some nice conversations with her. Finally asked her out. She said yeah sounds fun. I asked her when she can meet up, and she said she's very busy with exams but she'll let me know. Her exams should've ended last week, and she still hasn't messaged me.

Should I just forget about it? Or should I put my ego aside and try to set something up still? I figure if she really wanted to go out with me, she'd message me.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 28414
I was dm'ing a girl a lot for the last few weeks and had some nice conversations with her. Finally asked her out. She said yeah sounds fun. I asked her when she can meet up, and she said she's very busy with exams but she'll let me know. Her exams should've ended last week, and she still hasn't messaged me.

Should I just forget about it? Or should I put my ego aside and try to set something up still? I figure if she really wanted to go out with me, she'd message me.
Nigga you aren’t this retarded surely?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
How can you be blackpilled and still need to ask this?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, spirili and WishIwasChico
How can you be blackpilled and still need to ask this?
So I should forget about her then? Cuz since I'm not getting the chad treatment, it's not worth it, right? Chad doesn't need to chase girls.
She was obviously busy and wants to suck your cock
Can't tell if you're just trolling but if that's true then why doesn't she message me like she said she would?

So I should forget about her then? Cuz since I'm not getting the chad treatment, it's not worth it, right? Chad doesn't need to chase girls.

Can't tell if you're just trolling but if that's true then why doesn't she message me like she said she would?
just ask her if she wants to meet right now

I’m trolling you sperg

Girls are fucking schizo and bipolar, they’ll seem enthusiastic as fuck wanting to meet you but will then leave you on read shortly after or find some excuse even if they got some time, just move on to the next one

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and czwarty
Girls are fucking schizo and bipolar, they’ll seem enthusiastic as fuck wanting to meet you but will then leave you on read shortly after or find some excuse even if they got some time, just move on to the next one
Nah she just used him for attention. I’ve had girls do this to me and I’ve done it to girls

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 28414
It’s over buddy boyo

She probably wants you to do all the work so you'll have to bring it up again

Just focus on yourself king.

moonshine™

Your ego is the only thing salvageable at this point. But try to set something up anyway. Set something up and when she gives you a message 30 minutes before it's about to go down only to tell you she's gonna have to "reschedule" for whatever reason simply reply with three words. "Who is this?"